Author Topic: O'Dell Interview  (Read 4544 times)

Tale Crab

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 350
Re: O'Dell Interview
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2011, 10:00:39 PM »

Sexy Alf

• Rep: 4
  • so damn sexy
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2011, 10:05:22 PM »
There's a certain point in life where you know that using FAG or GAY to describe something is abnormal as a man who love beautifoull gwals...i mean,i use it when in speak sometimes but you little homos use it too much i agree with Patrick O'dell it feed homophobics and beign homophobe is played out from todays standars as long as fags dont comes across as being abusive.

I dont even knoe why you little American lost faccottes always say "DIE"...or "KILL YOURSELF" all the time when you hate on someone...you all really sounds like spoiled little suburbs biotches.

I HATE the swagaeur that your under-culture created...like you all better,more heterosexual or some shits because you drink a colt 45 on a picture sitting next to a random bitch that you never kiss then after you little gays always say y'all hate jocks because you homos are hangover when jocks wake ups at 6am to play balls.

fuck yous
He had yellow eyes! So help me, God! Yellow eyes!

tripledonkeyflip

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2011, 10:32:36 PM »
Fuck now I really want to know what those "elephants in the room" were..and what was left out of antwaun's episode. I'd imagine the sexuality question was to do with ba? ....hMMM

jesse_m

• Rep: 0
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2011, 01:15:16 PM »
There's a certain point in life where you know that using FAG or GAY to describe something is abnormal as a man who love beautifoull gwals...i mean,i use it when in speak sometimes but you little homos use it too much i agree with Patrick O'dell it feed homophobics and beign homophobe is played out from todays standars as long as fags dont comes across as being abusive.

I dont even knoe why you little American lost faccottes always say "DIE"...or "KILL YOURSELF" all the time when you hate on someone...you all really sounds like spoiled little suburbs biotches.

I HATE the swagaeur that your under-culture created...like you all better,more heterosexual or some shits because you drink a colt 45 on a picture sitting next to a random bitch that you never kiss then after you little gays always say y'all hate jocks because you homos are hangover when jocks wake ups at 6am to play balls.

fuck yous