Author Topic: Why do I hate Ben Kadow so much?  (Read 28672 times)

Dorknerd

Re: Why do I hate Ben Kadow so much?
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2019, 03:52:21 AM »
Ween are a kindergarteners Tim Buckley.

shalom

« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2019, 03:55:29 AM »
I wonder how he'd actually skate if he had no gimmicks?
Wade DesOrmeaux

cosmicgypsies

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 631
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2019, 03:55:52 AM »
i swear a year or so ago i posted about ben k being overrated and i got jumped on now everyone dislikes him

i dont think he's inherently bad just every time i see new footage of him it feels like i've seen it before

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2019, 04:03:02 AM »
I wonder how cool is his Mikey Taylor friendship.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2019, 05:11:21 AM »

JeremyScottofChapman

• Rep: -21
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2019, 05:26:56 AM »
Haven't liked him since he scrapped with Chachi, for no reason (other than maybe because Chachi is Mexican).  Kid comes from money. Any of you pretending like he was providing for himself off some "kitchen job" are fucking comedians. I don't give a shit how he dresses. But the fact remains his style is shit and his skating is overrated. 

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2019, 05:51:48 AM »
Haven't liked him since he scrapped with Chachi, for no reason (other than maybe because Chachi is Mexican).  Kid comes from money. Any of you pretending like he was providing for himself off some "kitchen job" are fucking comedians. I don't give a shit how he dresses. But the fact remains his style is shit and his skating is overrated.
Stupid post. 
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

JeremyScottofChapman

« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2019, 06:03:51 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Stupid post.

Save it.

calvinsdream

« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2019, 06:06:22 AM »
Op you would be able to look
Away if you didn’t have the gays for him. Click fag jerk.

Could we just stop new accounts from posting until they have 200 posts

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2019, 06:09:16 AM »
he tries a tad too hard to push his whole punk/ hxcx schtick, but I can't help but love him because he looks like a mix between a cabbage patch kid and billy corgan. Plus that belly fat is just adorable when he tucks his shirt in. I wonder how he'd actually skate if he had no gimmicks?

Ha

shit_for_brains

« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2019, 06:29:54 AM »
"I was up all night... thinkin' about boys" - Lew Schneider

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 631
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2019, 06:35:18 AM »
he tries a tad too hard to push his whole punk/ hxcx schtick, but I can't help but love him because he looks like a mix between a cabbage patch kid and billy corgan. Plus that belly fat is just adorable when he tucks his shirt in. I wonder how he'd actually skate if he had no gimmicks?

my english is bad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • no hablo english
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2019, 07:19:17 AM »
I rather watch Ben K than Swan Pablo

elbarto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 31
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2019, 07:44:08 AM »
You guys are all marks. Ben K rips and if you don’t like the way he dresses don’t watch. Some of Blessed was definitely over the top but his part had some great skating in it, I probably rewatched his part more than any of the others.
“I’ll whoop your ass with my arm out of socket”

Little Debbie

« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2019, 07:52:38 AM »
Chachi probably had it coming

Switch_fsflip_noseslide

• Rep: -27
  • Nobody steals from Creed Bratton
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2019, 07:55:47 AM »
His gimmicks aren't too different then smolik with his pants and swag, or boulala shit, even Greco through his phases. It's awesome to me. Bring em (gimmicks) all on. Better than some vanilla , bland, can't tell who it is nobody's that are skating nowadays. Let the kid find himself, jeez. Isn't he like 21? He's got a few more phases in him probably. Especially hanging with Bill , dill , kt, and all them. Sage is doing his own weird shit too.
"Giovanni Reda sleeps with the fishes"

Just Giver

• Rep: 17
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2019, 08:12:33 AM »
The current iteration of Ben Kadow dresses how my Aunt's ex-husband who really loves model trains did in 2003 when he was going somewhere he thought was fancy. 

JeremyScottofChapman

« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2019, 08:13:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Chachi is no saint but when you're being paid god knows how many thousands of dollars to ride a skateboard and Chachi is your biggest problem at a party celebrating your friend's shoe color way release you are a very questionable human. 

pedro_mayn

• Rep: 92
  • 1-800-PP-5-DOO-DOO
i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

HallowedGround6917

• Rep: -1
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2019, 09:49:04 AM »
Swan, Ben K, Greco, Smoilk anyone who puts more effort into figuring out what they want to wear to skate then most people put into their Halloween costume are just not for me.

Greco fucking rips though, just don't need to see a Hammer painted on his face. 

FOGDOG

• Rep: 10
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2019, 09:58:41 AM »
The current iteration of Ben Kadow dresses how my Aunt's ex-husband who really loves model trains did in 2003 when he was going somewhere he thought was fancy.

Thats a new sig if I've ever seen one. Shalom.

pinkbananastatus

• Rep: 10
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2019, 10:02:52 AM »
I don't mind Ben K's gimmicks. It at least makes his footage interesting to watch. But I did lose all my respect for him after seeing him litter donuts all over pulaski and try to cool guy the locals. Fuck that.
I don't really understand what's going on and I haven't read this thread yet, but I can tell I'm angry.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3340
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2019, 10:04:28 AM »
OP, I think you hate Ben Kadow so much because he is the manifestation of a challenge to your id, i.e., your primitive and instinctual part of the mind that contains sexual and aggressive drives and hidden memories.

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 792
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2019, 10:05:40 AM »
Gimmicks aside that lip slide in Blessed is fucked.

euro tm

« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2019, 10:13:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Chachi is no saint but when you're being paid god knows how many thousands of dollars to ride a skateboard and Chachi is your biggest problem at a party celebrating your friend's shoe color way release you are a very questionable human.

dumbest shit i've read in a while

JeremyScottofChapman

« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2019, 10:20:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

dumbest shit i've read in a while

You weren't there...so go ahead and save it.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3340
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2019, 10:21:20 AM »
Benny loves Chachi

tedkootz

• Rep: -59
  • my life be like ooh ahh
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2019, 10:50:14 AM »
i hate seeing him do a trick perfectly fine and then look into the camera with a look of angst of his face or any of that bullshit. seems way too in his own head. did that kickflip off an electrical box in blessed in complete seriousness and then stared into the camera to show how hardcore he is.

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2019, 10:58:03 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Chachi probably had it coming deserved it

Clayton

• Rep: 78
    • Spot Hunter avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2019, 10:59:59 AM »
Waited 20 years for someone to skate to a pre-Adore Smashing Pumpkins song and it's ruined on this boner. >:(