Poll

Are you watching GiftedHater?

Yes
No
Yes & Patreon subscribed
Fuck no
Fred Gall

Author Topic: Thoughts on Gifted Hater?  (Read 407677 times)

turbo

Re: Thoughts on Gifted Hater?
« Reply #2190 on: April 05, 2023, 12:08:17 PM »
glad to have you back turbo

Enjoy it while it lasts. Most of the comebacks were so lame and boring and stuff you'd hear any trolls say in the 90s. Unoriginal drivel. I get why you worship GH, since he can actually formulate some funny or clever stuff sometimes, not amateur level trollery.   I meant irony of how many people here accuse others of being braindead, while never offering an actual decent argument is astounding.  Or my favorite irony, saying that the Nine Club is an echo chamber as if this isn't.   

It's just so mind numbingly boring.   I haven't paid much attention to SLAP until this topic, so please point me to any actually funny threads, there's gotta be at least someone decent on here, right?

IpathCats

« Reply #2191 on: April 05, 2023, 12:11:45 PM »
Steezus got that handsome squidward face bone structure.

Looks kinda scary in those earlier clips

turbo 2.0

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 52
« Reply #2192 on: April 05, 2023, 12:40:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Enjoy it while it lasts. Most of the comebacks were so lame and boring and stuff you'd hear any trolls say in the 90s. Unoriginal drivel. I get why you worship GH, since he can actually formulate some funny or clever stuff sometimes, not amateur level trollery.   I meant irony of how many people here accuse others of being braindead, while never offering an actual decent argument is astounding.  Or my favorite irony, saying that the Nine Club is an echo chamber as if this isn't.   

It's just so mind numbingly boring.   I haven't paid much attention to SLAP until this topic, so please point me to any actually funny threads, there's gotta be at least someone decent on here, right?

you kind of remind me of the terminator if he had the personality of Donald trump but instead of trying to kill John Connor he just spends his time enjoying unfettered internet access

No Wave Comply

• Rep: 134
  • Phantom of the Skatepark
« Reply #2193 on: April 05, 2023, 12:43:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

you kind of remind me of the terminator if he had the personality of Donald trump but instead of trying to kill John Connor he just spends his time enjoying unfettered internet access

It's on.

a grunt  a mudhog  a slimedog
a simple servant  a hired hand

“Come in here dear boy, have a gnar, you’re gonna go far!”

turbo

« Reply #2194 on: April 05, 2023, 12:44:50 PM »
Glad I could entertain you. Just wish I could say the same.

turbo 2.0

« Reply #2195 on: April 05, 2023, 02:38:43 PM »

Completely unrelated but to just get a gauge of what generation you belong to, have you ever watched Dragon Ball?

turbo

« Reply #2196 on: April 05, 2023, 02:41:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Completely unrelated but to just get a gauge of what generation you belong to, have you ever watched Dragon Ball?

I'm GenX.  In between Boomer and Millennial. We're an underrated generation because we were the last good one but not so far back that we're out of touch boomers.

turbo 2.0

« Reply #2197 on: April 05, 2023, 02:46:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I'm GenX.  In between Boomer and Millennial. We're an underrated generation because we were the last good one but not so far back that we're out of touch boomers.

Okay it came out in 96 in the US so you probably did watch it unless you hate anime

turbo

« Reply #2198 on: April 05, 2023, 03:02:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Okay it came out in 96 in the US so you probably did watch it unless you hate anime

I've heard of it but never watched it. I wasn't into Pokemon or Pogs either. Felt like that was more younger people but i was already out of HS by then. Still never watched any Anime though.

turbo 2.0

« Reply #2199 on: April 05, 2023, 03:15:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I've heard of it but never watched it. I wasn't into Pokemon or Pogs either. Felt like that was more younger people but i was already out of HS by then. Still never watched any Anime though.

damn that’s kind of surprising considering everyone in this thread is draggin’ their balls across your face

turbo

« Reply #2200 on: April 05, 2023, 03:18:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

damn that’s kind of surprising considering everyone in this thread is draggin’ their balls across your face

Was that really all for a Deez Nuts type set up?   Sigh.  I tried deleting my SLAP yesterday but it's trying to say my password confirmation is wrong. Yet i can log in with that same password. Pretty shady of SLAP trying to keep us all here.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1186
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2201 on: April 05, 2023, 03:26:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Was that really all for a Deez Nuts type set up?   Sigh.  I tried deleting my SLAP yesterday but it's trying to say my password confirmation is wrong. Yet i can log in with that same password. Pretty shady of SLAP trying to keep us all here.

What are your thoughts on Collective Soul?  Smashing pumpkins?  How many items in your wardrobe are made of flannel?
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

WhoCareZ

« Reply #2202 on: April 05, 2023, 03:27:31 PM »
Anyone have any further insights into the furry tendencies that pop up GH videos/thumbnails?

turbo

« Reply #2203 on: April 05, 2023, 03:28:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

What are your thoughts on Collective Soul?  Smashing pumpkins?  How many items in your wardrobe are made of flannel?

I liked, and still like Collective South and the Pumpkins but never had flannel since i was already dressing like a skater when Nirvana was out.  I actually didn't admit to even like Nirvana until the 2000s but i was an awkward teen like most of yall probably still are going through. Puberty hormones are a mofo, huh?

The Mexican Nancy Chin

• Rep: 116
« Reply #2204 on: April 05, 2023, 03:28:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Do you remember what was the name of that band that made the song Thunder that was all over the radio?

turbo

« Reply #2205 on: April 05, 2023, 03:29:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Do you remember what was the name of that band that made the song Thunder that was all over the radio?

Only thing that comes to mind is Imagine Dragons but that's pretty recent stuff.  What was it?

The Mexican Nancy Chin

« Reply #2206 on: April 05, 2023, 03:33:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Only thing that comes to mind is Imagine Dragons but that's pretty recent stuff.  What was it?

I don't know if I have the heart to pay off that set up, this is too easy. (don't take any of this personally we're just having fun joking around  :))

turbo

« Reply #2207 on: April 05, 2023, 03:37:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

I don't know if I have the heart to pay off that set up, this is too easy. (don't take any of this personally we're just having fun joking around  :))

Nah, go ahead. I deserve it for not knowing what the joke will be and now I'm just curious. (Trust me, I can take it. I'm probably old enough to be yall's dad and have lived through real hazing not just internet trolling which is all weak sauce stuff. You kids have it too easy. Probably never been hit in the face or even spanked by your parents... Crazy. I ALMOST envy you, except those were actually growing experiences.

If you get the chance, get hit in the face. It'll make you feel alive at the very least.

The Mexican Nancy Chin

« Reply #2208 on: April 05, 2023, 03:42:30 PM »
Imagine dragin these nuts across your face  ;)
I have gotten punched but I still try to find humor in life as long as I'm not being mean. By the way since you're one of the older skaters on slap, I must ask if you've ever skated the sawcon rails?

edit: forgot to shoutout @pizzafliptofakie for putting me on to that spot
« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 03:51:33 PM by The Mexican Nancy Chin »

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1088
« Reply #2209 on: April 05, 2023, 03:43:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

"the last good one"
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

turbo

« Reply #2210 on: April 05, 2023, 03:44:12 PM »
I have gotten punched but I still try to find humor in life as long as I'm not being mean. By the way since you're one of the older skaters on slap, I must ask if you've ever skated the sawcon rails?

Ah i get the pattern now.  And sawcon means 'suck on'. Not bad... and kudos for having bit hit in the face, i can kinda tell based on how polite you're being :)  Probably one of the good ones.

turbo 2.0

« Reply #2211 on: April 05, 2023, 03:49:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Ah i get the pattern now.  And sawcon means 'suck on'. Not bad... and kudos for having bit hit in the face, i can kinda tell based on how polite you're being :)  Probably one of the good ones.

No, the SAWCON rails were real, but I’m pretty sure they were demolished in 92 due to BOFA regulations 

turbo

« Reply #2212 on: April 05, 2023, 03:49:20 PM »
Well, reliving high school has been fun with y'all but i better stop now before i'm just a creepy middle aged guy hanging around teenagers too long.  Keep on hating as long as you keep on skating and are at least decent people IRL. 

Internet is sadly a toxic place where anonymous people get to fantasize but just don't think it's at all how you are in real life. Unless you're a sociopath in which case, please do my taxes.  Peace.

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1088
« Reply #2213 on: April 05, 2023, 03:50:03 PM »
Well, reliving high school has been fun with y'all but i better stop now before i'm just a creepy middle aged guy hanging around teenagers too long.  Keep on hating as long as you keep on skating and are at least decent people IRL. 

Internet is sadly a toxic place where anonymous people get to fantasize but just don't think it's at all how you are in real life. Unless you're a sociopath in which case, please do my taxes.  Peace.

Goodbye. I hope the shaking has ended.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

The Mexican Nancy Chin

« Reply #2214 on: April 05, 2023, 03:56:25 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

While I do see what you're getting at with getting punched being a learning experience, I'm a strong believer that issues can be resolved without violence. If the current generation really does punch each other in the face less than previous generations as your implying, that's probably a good thing.

Also, there's a lot more people your age on here and a lot less teenagers than you think. Most of slap seems to be middle aged
« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 04:04:10 PM by The Mexican Nancy Chin »

vinithebr

• Rep: -20
« Reply #2215 on: April 05, 2023, 04:53:15 PM »
HAHAH I often feel like I'm the youngest here and I'm 28

lurkluke

• Rep: 180
« Reply #2216 on: April 05, 2023, 09:57:38 PM »
Just amazing stuff from Turbo here. Complete all time melt down into advocating *squints* hitting children?

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 473
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #2217 on: April 06, 2023, 04:21:38 AM »
KIds arE so sOFT tHEse dAYs THEy DON'T EveN want TO GET BEaTEN by THEir paReNTs
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -513
« Reply #2218 on: April 06, 2023, 05:20:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

This exchange is peak slap.
Turbo accidentally elevates the exchange by first, not being into cartoons (on brand imo), to then thinking lunchroom has turned a corner into sincerely caring about how he grew up.

Meanwhile, lunchroom is pulling out his hair (so you probably did watch it), not prepared for the reality that this “dragging balls” joke could take 4 volleys to put away. 

Close with turbo realizing he Mr. Bean-Ed his way out of a tea-bagging and going full boomer, claiming to be trapped on Slap because he can’t figure out how these darn computers work.

These are the exchanges that chatgpt can’t replicate. 

Paperclip20

• Rep: 135
  • Please send symmetrical board information
« Reply #2219 on: April 06, 2023, 06:04:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Wide stance carving guy type post