Author Topic: Jason Jessee Is a Nazi | Full Video with all proof! Slap Premiere!  (Read 137373 times)

Plan9Customs

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 539
Re: Jason Jessee Is a Nazi | Full Video with all proof! Slap Premiere!
« Reply #840 on: June 29, 2023, 06:07:26 PM »
Sending good vibes.

I owe you a gnar if I ever make Pal.

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 954
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #841 on: June 29, 2023, 06:58:46 PM »
a nazi who appropriates cholo culture

make it make sense

That's how it goes out there.

Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Kook Me Amadeus

« Reply #842 on: June 30, 2023, 02:13:53 AM »
I owe you a gnar if I ever make Pal.

Keep posting man!  You’re so close!

breezer

• Rep: -17
« Reply #843 on: July 01, 2023, 10:14:01 AM »
Expand Quote
cant believe Grosso tolerated this POS......and on The Letters too.....oh well
[close]

Hate to break it to you but Grosso repped Skrewdriver shirts on The Letters.

yeh but he liked just the first album, right?  Not the horrible nasty racist stuff that followed.   But seriously I think my pea brain had edited out Jeff's dodgy taste in music & shirts.

Síota

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 809
« Reply #844 on: July 01, 2023, 11:32:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

yeh but he liked just the first album, right?  Not the horrible nasty racist stuff that followed.   But seriously I think my pea brain had edited out Jeff's dodgy taste in music & shirts.

Let's not talk shit on the dead. Anyone who watched the love letters especially the last ones knows he was not a racist/homophobic.
I grew up with my Da blaming the Jews on everything and then grew up when homophobic jokes were normal...I realized this shit wasn't cool and moved on. Do the same.

breezer

• Rep: -17
« Reply #845 on: July 02, 2023, 09:12:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Let's not talk shit on the dead. Anyone who watched the love letters especially the last ones knows he was not a racist/homophobic.
I grew up with my Da blaming the Jews on everything and then grew up when homophobic jokes were normal...I realized this shit wasn't cool and moved on. Do the same.

talking shit is what we do......and Jeff was old enough to know what he was doing....he kooked himself on this one

Fartknocker415

• Rep: -45
« Reply #846 on: July 02, 2023, 09:27:36 AM »
Expand Quote

make it make sense
[close]

And There’s MC club cholos that rep swazis

It’s so fucking dumb

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 535
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #847 on: July 02, 2023, 09:32:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

make it make sense
[close]

And There’s MC club cholos that rep swazis

It’s so fucking dumb

[close]

Not that crazy considering the Nazis ripped off the swastika from Indian spiritual motifs and ruined it for everyone in the West.

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #848 on: July 02, 2023, 09:39:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Nothing to move on from. Grosso was a good person but repping a skrewdriver shirt on such a huge platform isn’t ever going to get a pass from me mate, don’t care how nice you were or how dead you are, advocating white supremacy in any capacity, especially that band in particular who did more than nearly anyone to spread their message to youths through financially backed organizations infiltrating music scenes. Fuck them, it’s pretty cut and dry.

I don’t understand why people struggle so deeply with the concept of “both, and” because life is not merely “either, or”. Good dude, real fucking wretched for repping that, and I like to believe that he would be the first to admit it about himself.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

Mongo Lloyd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
« Reply #849 on: July 02, 2023, 10:07:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Nothing to move on from. Grosso was a good person but repping a skrewdriver shirt on such a huge platform isn’t ever going to get a pass from me mate, don’t care how nice you were or how dead you are, advocating white supremacy in any capacity, especially that band in particular who did more than nearly anyone to spread their message to youths through financially backed organizations infiltrating music scenes. Fuck them, it’s pretty cut and dry.

I don’t understand why people struggle so deeply with the concept of “both, and” because life is not merely “either, or”. Good dude, real fucking wretched for repping that, and I like to believe that he would be the first to admit it about himself.

Grosso definitely would be the first to admit it, and that’s what sets him apart from someone like 1010.

Do you get deja vu, huh?