Author Topic: Dill epicly laterd  (Read 37553 times)

Matthew_James

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
Re: Dill epicly laterd
« Reply #240 on: October 28, 2017, 07:22:12 AM »
Tobey, with that fictitious cartoon avatar, we can't take your opinions on reality seriously  ::)

Tyshawn seems to see through the bullshit with Dill. I would expect him to be the first of the kids to be of

Where would he go though?
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2251
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #241 on: October 28, 2017, 01:03:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Tobey, with that fictitious cartoon avatar, we can't take your opinions on reality seriously  ::)

Tyshawn seems to see through the bullshit with Dill. I would expect him to be the first of the kids to be of
[close]

Where would he go though?
Exactly,FA is these kids identity. The only route would be them starting their own board company since they're so tight knit.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

OldieButFrenchie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #242 on: October 29, 2017, 12:41:22 PM »
Dill reminds me of those people who move from the French nowheresville to Paris and try way too hard to appear cool/cultured to make up for that.
I like him though, he's passionate. Good episode.

SIMPLY

• Rep: 32
« Reply #243 on: October 29, 2017, 07:33:52 PM »
I wonder if he only does the FA graphics, because I can't see him having done the Andrew Allen drunk driver graphic.

Nah he doesn’t even do all the FA graphics to my knowledge. There are other people in the art department there now I think.
But I wouldn’t put the drunk driver graphic past him, one of the first boards was a dad snorting coke in front of his daughter

nollietailwhisper

• Rep: 0
« Reply #244 on: October 30, 2017, 07:45:22 PM »
Expand Quote
I wonder if he only does the FA graphics, because I can't see him having done the Andrew Allen drunk driver graphic.
[close]

Nah he doesn’t even do all the FA graphics to my knowledge. There are other people in the art department there now I think.
But I wouldn’t put the drunk driver graphic past him, one of the first boards was a dad snorting coke in front of his daughter

Dill and Benny Maglinao do the Hockey Graphics.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #245 on: October 31, 2017, 02:38:31 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I think what I meant to say was I don't think Dill is technically skilled enough to have drawn the AA graphic, it was really well done.

TheVisitor

• Rep: -13
« Reply #246 on: November 14, 2017, 07:05:46 PM »
Looks like TWS is going to release the Brian Eno cut of the Dill/Ave Feedback part this week.

Anyone know what's going on with this? Did it get released?

yatallfreak

• Rep: 11
« Reply #247 on: November 14, 2017, 07:15:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I think what I meant to say was I don't think Dill is technically skilled enough to have drawn the AA graphic, it was really well done.
That was a Hockey board so it was probably benny

ImportantGuy

« Reply #248 on: November 14, 2017, 07:29:49 PM »
I wouldn't wanna hang out with Dill but his company is Fucking Awesome. What am I saying I'd love to hang out with Dill!

When and if the Kids do quit, it'll be to start something new.