Author Topic: is Gofted Hater becoming a fascistic/racist force in skateboarding?  (Read 40353 times)

nicotinewheel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -77
Re: is Gofted Hater becoming a fascistic/racist force in skateboarding?
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2024, 05:46:44 PM »
dkn you make a lot of good points but Hasan has a lot of people fixated on him in a negative way, GH has a ton of fans on here & earnest left posting on slap will always open the kook valve, chin up

Bumba

• Rep: 32
« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2024, 05:49:33 PM »
Some of you are as dumb as a brick wall.

That's not Hitler. It's Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) as John Kipling (a WW1 British Officer who fought against Germany). Jesus Christ. If you're going to bring up Hitler, as least know what he looks like

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 524
« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2024, 05:53:33 PM »

Wait...is this picture real?
Not sure which it is, but isn't there a rule that...
First one to cosplay as Hitler has lost the argument
OR
First one to photoshop somebody as Hitler has lost the argument?
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 722
« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2024, 05:57:46 PM »

That's not Hitler. It's Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) as John Kipling (a WW1 British Officer who fought against Germany). Jesus Christ. If you're going to bring up Hitler, as least know what he looks like

Yo that's fuckin wack that if what you say is true and  Harry Potter is a fascist. Post his yt channel so we can see for ourselves.

A Not At All Naughty Chemist

• Rep: 45
« Reply #64 on: March 09, 2024, 06:05:57 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yo that's fuckin wack that if what you say is true and  Harry Potter is a fascist. Post his yt channel so we can see for ourselves.

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 965
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #65 on: March 09, 2024, 06:07:35 PM »
Idk him like that. I have noticed some things that bothers me but I see it everywhere.

If you wanna know who's "secretly" on the right rn. Theyre currently having a pissing match with their friend-emies over who's actually the one fronting on the lord.

So if you trolly friend is suddenly interested in bombing you over the safety of your soul you know they been pandering to the scum online.

Also dickheads who hide behind the word A political. You gotta watch out for those fools. Fuckin Ancap A political or whatever is just fancy word for fuckin poser.

You gotta a horse in the race maaaaaaan
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

gringo_viejo

• Rep: 41
« Reply #66 on: March 09, 2024, 06:10:59 PM »
Expand Quote
not terribly familiar with the collected works of Daniel Radcliffe
[close]

Conceded. But you can see where I got confused right? That shirt and that moustache, in a thread about fascism and anti-fascism? Welp, off to brush up on my kickflips WWI history.

Dante Bichette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 46
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #67 on: March 09, 2024, 06:11:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

“Nate what are you doing man? 😰”
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

frontsideNECKTIE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 212
  • Precision Posture
« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2024, 06:11:42 PM »
Left wing this right wing that

Take your shirt off and make a spicy comment or youre not going in the video
Wow sorry, didn't realise I was dealing with a sick cunt here

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #69 on: March 09, 2024, 06:14:22 PM »

Lol
I fuckin love this post.
(A)pl(E)

TheWineClub

• Rep: 41
« Reply #70 on: March 09, 2024, 06:15:08 PM »
Something is really wrong with you if you don’t think Robert Neal is kooky. It’s ok to call things what it is, same thing with Carl Aikens. He’s completely insufferable/cringe and even teammates think so.

Ninj2

• Rep: -82
« Reply #71 on: March 09, 2024, 06:17:36 PM »
Gorffed hater would be a better name. Gorf, Jonah, joa. All sounds the same to me. He like Eddie hascale and Jerry is the beaver.  Hot wheels is dope btw. Why get mad at hot wheels gorffed hater? I think you is a fed breh.

addie pray

• Rep: -526
  • u a whole goofy
« Reply #72 on: March 09, 2024, 06:21:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

this image reminds me of reading the beatrice/kader/tyshawn thread

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #73 on: March 09, 2024, 06:29:02 PM »
Something is really wrong with you if you don’t think Robert Neal is kooky. It’s ok to call things what it is, same thing with Carl Aikens. He’s completely insufferable/cringe and even teammates think so.

I didn't like the plastic juwelry. I wrote about it once.

Later I saw one of his interaction with a bogus security guard. He didn't descend into violence or threaten to do harm to the little angry individual. He played games.

That makes him more than ok in my book. Didn't his mom interview about his skating once too. If so like that as well. I wish I had an opportunity to put my mom on the tv once.

GH should show us his mom

Mike Mo did it
(A)pl(E)

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #74 on: March 09, 2024, 06:29:24 PM »
GH should show us his mom lol
(A)pl(E)

Rick Trapasso

• Rep: 10
« Reply #75 on: March 09, 2024, 06:35:18 PM »

That would surely settle any racism accusations.

I support this

MyLegHurts

• Rep: -1
« Reply #76 on: March 09, 2024, 06:38:17 PM »

Crust

• Rep: 42
« Reply #77 on: March 09, 2024, 07:05:37 PM »
It’s really not that serious, GH hates in all things kooky. It’s no different than what happens here except there’s a face to the hate instead of the anonymity.

This. Any and everyone gets criticism from him.

The examples cited so far have been tenuous at best. I don't see it.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #78 on: March 09, 2024, 07:13:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I support this

I'll trade. I'll put a picture of Ma up.

I'm hoping that there's no racism. Some pal who's kinda local should just go find out.
All it takes to find out is becoming friends with someone. If they suck then you know pretty quickly.

You don't even gotta be friends all you gotta do is be present and witness group behaviors.

Racist avoid me because I will speak up immediately. It doesn't matter who it is. I'm making at least a noise of disapproval and shut down this bogus holiday dinner or session or whatever.

Everyone should love their mom. Mine is awesome. I feel lucky. She also is against racism. We come from an extremely racist environment and we beat it.

It's so easy just to fall in line. gotta resist that shit
(A)pl(E)

Colin Robinson

• Rep: 57
  • energy vampire
« Reply #79 on: March 09, 2024, 07:32:12 PM »
I will always back a “talk shit, get hit” policy when it comes to openly vocal racists. Get fucked pussies, some “superior” race when you all look like bridge trolls.

dkn

• Rep: -27
  • to be all ways to be all ways to be all ways to be
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #80 on: March 09, 2024, 07:42:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I support this
[close]

I'm hoping that there's no racism. Some pal who's kinda local should just go find out.
All it takes to find out is becoming friends with someone. If they suck then you know pretty quickly.

You don't even gotta be friends all you gotta do is be present and witness group behaviors.

Racist avoid me because I will speak up immediately. It doesn't matter who it is. I'm making at least a noise of disapproval and shut down this bogus holiday dinner or session or whatever.

Everyone should love their mom. Mine is awesome. I feel lucky. She also is against racism. We come from an extremely racist environment and we beat it.

plot twist i'm local

i dont fuck with OC no more, HB straight up banned rainbow flags.  search Santa Ana racism on google if you wanna see the shit goin on in schools there.  no shade at Santa Ana locals tho, or especially Anaheim park locals, those dudes rip.  just not safe for ppl like me there

i live on the east side, LA

edit: i skate SF more than LA tho, prob skated with lotta sf heads on here, and Albuquerque
« Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 07:51:36 PM by dkn »

Sick_McCrank_

• Rep: -486
« Reply #81 on: March 09, 2024, 07:43:53 PM »

Wait...is this picture real?
Not sure which it is, but isn't there a rule that...
First one to cosplay as Hitler has lost the argument
OR
First one to photoshop somebody as Hitler has lost the argument?

If that looks like hitler I have bad news for you. Your eyes have a defect.
Trendwatch 2022: kooking Sick_McCrank_ everyday for being a kook

Sick_McCrank_

• Rep: -486
« Reply #82 on: March 09, 2024, 07:49:02 PM »
Gifted hat3r cannot be allowed to use a camera or a computer or a skateboard and we shouldn’t allow him to speak until he apologizes to literally everyone.

Am I doing it right?

Sounds pretty fascist.

Also I don’t get all this fascist-panic you have there in Southern California when it’s probably one of the most racially diverse places on earth. Can’t imagine nazis getting far there. Blacks, Asians and Hispanics would shut them down pretty hard pretty quick.
Trendwatch 2022: kooking Sick_McCrank_ everyday for being a kook

i used to skate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #83 on: March 09, 2024, 08:01:22 PM »
I think gifted leans a little right, or at least leans against liberals

But he is an equal opportunity hater

And he’s been working on a take down video of Tim Pool for a couple weeks now which should be out soon

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #84 on: March 09, 2024, 08:02:33 PM »
I will always back a “talk shit, get hit” policy when it comes to openly vocal racists. Get fucked pussies, some “superior” race when you all look like bridge trolls.

Definitely no Nazis in the mix ever. People should know that shit in 2024.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I support this
[close]

[close]

plot twist i'm local

i dont fuck with OC no more, HB straight up banned rainbow flags.  search Santa Ana racism on google if you wanna see the shit goin on in schools there.  no shade at Santa Ana locals tho, or especially Anaheim park locals, those dudes rip.  just not safe for ppl like me there

i live on the east side, LA

That's fucked up. It's in line with my brief oc experience. I didn't even know where he was from.

Here it's the next town over. Way less than it used to be tho. There was some violence around stop the steal on the Swampscott/Lynn line.

It's super well documented on YouTube those protests. Those cats should have just put a public announcement in the local papers. Totally unpopular position around here.

There's like 15-20 full on jews won't replace us hardcore idiots around here still that pulled an action on an anarchist market a few years ago.

Way out in the burbs. It was like highschool students and their grandparents from the 60s and these idiots they went in all time to break up the squat style tripping ready for war.

No one was hurt.

I wasn't there so who knows how far it went. Shits fucked up regardless. They was pissed about the needle exchange or something I was told. Thought antifa was organizing they claimed.

Obvious lie. They knew it was safe.

I was shocked to hear it tho. I thought only the most pathetic jail folk was about that violence in the neighborhood shit
(A)pl(E)

dkn

• to be all ways to be all ways to be all ways to be
« Reply #85 on: March 09, 2024, 08:11:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Gifted hat3r cannot be allowed to use a camera or a computer or a skateboard and we shouldn’t allow him to speak until he apologizes to literally everyone.

Am I doing it right?
[close]

Sounds pretty fascist.

Also I don’t get all this fascist-panic you have there in Southern California when it’s probably one of the most racially diverse places on earth. Can’t imagine nazis getting far there. Blacks, Asians and Hispanics would shut them down pretty hard pretty quick.

nah g ur misunderstandin what fascism is.  last time i was in OC 5-0 tore apart my whip searchin me.  didnt find shit.  mocked me and said i dont belong.  its systemic.  push the oppressed down, lift the privileged up

this same fascistic push occurs when the de-facto tastemaker in skateboarding has bias against black culture as described here:

Racism in my opinion is a spectrum, there is the extreme skinhead/WS on one side and on the other is also subconsciously ingrained societal racism and GH falls under that line for me. I find him to be a kook, he seems to have a racial bias and non understanding of the black community and black culture. Seeing him be compared to Grosso in terms of a “watchdog” for skating is a very high insult to Jeff. What made Jeff special is that he suffered immensely in his life, he struggled with addiction and mental health and lost it all, but was redeemed through what saved him and that’s skating. He was tender soul with immense life experience and a great understanding for the world around us. GH is a suburban OC kid, with no real life experiences and it shows. He’s not a man who’s been to hell and back, he’s just a 14 year old in a grown man’s body with opinions.

real af on that Grosso bit btw, RIP dude lived it def
« Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 08:22:45 PM by dkn »

ejazzle

• Rep: 79
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #86 on: March 09, 2024, 08:16:17 PM »
Op, you ok man? Being real here, you doin alright?

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1059
« Reply #87 on: March 09, 2024, 08:18:44 PM »
I’m kind of surprised no one has punched GH yet

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #88 on: March 09, 2024, 08:26:42 PM »
I think gifted leans a little right, or at least leans against liberals

But he is an equal opportunity hater

And he’s been working on a take down video of Tim Pool for a couple weeks now which should be out soon

Against liberals doesn't mean you're on the right racist tho.

I'm not a big jfk guy or anything. And I'm def not handing out cookies in the streets neo the one style.

I consider myself as just a skater who seen and even sometimes found myself involved in ugliness as a kid. I experienced it too. I want it to die. I want us tribe with out hesitation because we're all skatebloarding.

Talking shit is fine. I actually love it. But attacks that try to subhuman someone in anyway is unacceptable. You can enjoy your toy how you wanna but you can not do that hate shit around here.

People who can't recognize what they're looking at sometimes open up and be like blah blah yuck at me.

My neighbor on election night was like all 1980 memories and Reagan era suck into my ear and how much she loved the man.
Hmmm
I weighed it took a sip of my beer and politely toldl my crazy neighbor I'm going to bed. Talking to me about Reagan on voting day.

How could she think we could unite around that idk. She's rich. Definitely been the victim of some 1970s nightmare.
There's no way I wanna fight again.

Thank the dark lord she didn't say David Duke. My god. People forget that fool ran in 1980.
And BOOM Charlottesville there he is and he was saying on the tv that Trump made promises and now he's gotta pay up. That's on top of the official kkk endorsement!

How the fuck can we be there again back to back. Why aren't both sides running younger people idk. It's like they benefit from the continuation of hate.  ???
(A)pl(E)

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #89 on: March 09, 2024, 08:35:13 PM »
I Kno it's not to do with GH. I just want to illustrate how close problems really are. We should all stick together. Especially in skatebloarding
(A)pl(E)