Author Topic: The New David Loy?  (Read 1302 times)

Whokilled1962

The New David Loy?
« on: May 14, 2007, 04:45:11 PM »

He's already got the gear down, now just gotta work a little more on his self cheering, and flatground runs after skating a loading dock.

Skateboardings future is looking pretty bleak

sweets

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: The New David Loy?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 04:57:07 PM »
Terrible. Hopefully, he's over it by high school.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

WILL

• Rep: -51
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 05:19:23 PM »
the props he gave himself after the 5-0 was to funny
why flip your board, when you're just gonna land back on top of it again?

mikefork

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 05:25:34 PM »
i love skateboarding so much i want it to die

cahl

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 05:42:07 PM »

Whokilled1962

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 05:43:23 PM »

I whole heartedly concur

sweets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2007, 06:05:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I whole heartedly concur

With the exception of people making a living from it, I imagine every skateboarder feels this way. We should all love Jason Jesse for giving us that quote.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

Whokilled1962

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2007, 06:26:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I whole heartedly concur
[close]

With the exception of people making a living from it, I imagine every skateboarder feels this way. We should all love Jason Jesse for giving us that quote.

Did anyone else see the Jason Jesse documentary? It was pretty good but really sad when you realize how much the dude has done for skateboarding and where he is at now.

SixofSeven

• Rep: -7
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2007, 06:35:45 PM »
most kids quit after awhile now anyhow

sweets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2007, 06:41:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I whole heartedly concur
[close]

[close]

Did anyone else see the Jason Jesse documentary? It was pretty good but really sad when you realize how much the dude has done for skateboarding and where he is at now.

I saw a trailer but never the whole thing. You got a link? I wasn't even aware it was finished. Jason Jesse's story is somewhat sad. I say somewhat because I don't know if he really gives a fuck.

Stand and Deliver

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2007, 06:44:06 PM »
Skate Coach Dad strikes again.  It's gonna be rad when these kids go to a contest and their Fathers go all "Hockey Dad" on each other about who's kid has the better kick flip.

sweets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2007, 06:49:30 PM »
Skate Coach Dad strikes again.  It's gonna be rad when these kids go to a contest and their Fathers go all "Hockey Dad" on each other about who's kid has the better kick flip.

You know it's bound to happen. The new American Dreams: get rich suing or get rich from your child.

mikefork

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2007, 06:56:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I whole heartedly concur
[close]

[close]

[close]

I saw a trailer but never the whole thing. You got a link? I wasn't even aware it was finished. Jason Jesse's story is somewhat sad. I say somewhat because I don't know if he really gives a fuck.
i read some interview of him last year and he is fucked up.

shit here it is actually:
http://www.ocweekly.com/features/features/ive-had-so-much-fun-with-cops/24976/

sweets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2007, 07:19:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I whole heartedly concur
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
i read some interview of him last year and he is fucked up.

shit here it is actually:
http://www.ocweekly.com/features/features/ive-had-so-much-fun-with-cops/24976/

Wow. I'm reluctant to admit it but I'm glad he is who he is. Like how I think it would've sucked if Hendrix had lived, sodered up and started making really horrible music. Actually, Metallica did that. Anyway, the world needs people like Jason Jesse. It keeps things interesting. “[I’m] the biggest successful failure ever”. Priceless.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2007, 07:43:52 PM »
Gross.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Spencer Reid

« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2007, 08:29:43 PM »
He's gonna get punched........

BW

• Rep: -8
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2007, 08:46:29 PM »
he is a total BEAMER!!!

Whokilled1962

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2007, 09:46:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I whole heartedly concur
[close]

[close]

[close]

I dont have a link, I dont even know if it actually got released to dvd. The only reasons I saw it was I went to the Sf Premiere earlier this year.