Author Topic: Dr Newton  (Read 5195 times)

veganshawn

Re: Dr Newton
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2008, 06:13:43 PM »
Vegan has gotta be a fake account. 

Yes this is a fake account, I am really Kilgore.

you gotta be kidding me..

Ian Curtis is my homeboy

My kickflip was very sketchy, but if you look at the sequence closely, you can see that I am actually having to kind of thrust forward with my front foot. The asphalt at that spot sinks in, and so if I were to bend my knees, I would fall forward on the landing. It was just a random new spot we found behind a shopping center, and it looked fun. I have the entire clip that I am willing to send, if anyone wants to get it from me on AIM. It shows me rolling away, just in case you think I chopped it or something.

Dude I thought it was a rad seq, not sure why all the hate.

mikefork

« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2008, 06:14:23 PM »
it would be one thing if all their comments/whatever were baseless, but you relentlessly go at it with all of them and you always come up short. if you "destroy" them, then people will have even less respect for you since you seem to care that much. enough is enough already. let it go

veganshawn

« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2008, 06:15:25 PM »
shits gettin deep

Dude you want to join the rebel alliance and help me over throw the alliance?

veganshawn

« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2008, 06:18:59 PM »
it would be one thing if all their comments/whatever were baseless, but you relentlessly go at it with all of them and you always come up short. if you "destroy" them, then people will have even less respect for you since you seem to care that much. enough is enough already. let it go

Until Slap does the right thing and bans everyone who has made comments about my wife and kids then I will continue to wage my war. No one else on here as ever had to put up with the abuse that I have and the inaction from the higher ups. Talking about raping my wife and kids is 100% baseless, if you don't think so you should step down as a mod. I have never come up short, I always fucking win.

Wizard Fuck

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2008, 06:19:53 PM »
Vegan, it's sad how much you actually care, than try and play it off like you don't.
The answer is Dutch Masters, you fat fucking catastrophe.

mikefork

« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2008, 06:23:22 PM »
how many fucking times do i have to say "the posts were out of line" for it to finally click in your head that i'm not disagreeing with it. the fact that you clutter everything up with this nonsense is why everyone is getting so pissed off. and yeah, nate had to deal with the same sort of stuff from every single person on here. he took it for what it's worth and doesn't hold a vendetta against anyone. it's funny because he's more grown up then you are, as are a lot of people you are talking down on

kilgore.

« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2008, 06:29:30 PM »
this veganshawn version 2 has to be fake. it really HAS to be fake..

UncleBobo

• Rep: 64
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2008, 06:30:07 PM »
in before the close

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2008, 06:30:16 PM »
Shawn, if you really have a problem with the comments made about your family (which you obviously do) then contact somebody at high speed:
http://www.yellowpages.com/info-LMS53958956/High-Speed-Production-Inc
High Speed Production Inc.
1303 Underwood Ave
San Francisco, CA 94124 Map
(415) 822-4784

You are obviously not accomplishing anything by posting on here other than taking legitimacy out of your argument by making yourself seem less sane and based in reality with every post.  None of the mods are magically going to do anything about it, so stop fucking complaining on here and call someone at high speed who actually has the power to do something about it.

And seriously dude, you seem like you are suffering from some sort of mental illness.  For the sake of your family, please go see a counselor of some sort.

Edward Penishands

« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2008, 06:32:40 PM »
dr. pewpin is OK sometimes, but most of the time he spouts nothing but diarrhea out his mouth

veganshawn

« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2008, 06:34:58 PM »
Vegan, it's sad how much you actually care, than try and play it off like you don't.

I care a whole  lot Steve.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 07:40:21 PM by veganshawn »

Wizard Fuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2008, 06:43:56 PM »
Who's steve?
The answer is Dutch Masters, you fat fucking catastrophe.

danker peaches

« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2008, 07:00:59 PM »
this whole thing got old really fast

kilgore.

« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2008, 07:22:17 PM »
the dude is just immature. he could probably give a shit less about comments made against his family. it's a random name saying a random thing to a random person they don't know. it's not serious, what so ever. chill the fuck out old man. stop using the same old shit as justification to post like a 4 year old. i'm seriously voting you "Worst Dude Ever".

veganshawn

« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2008, 07:43:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
shits gettin deep

[close]

Dude you want to join the rebel alliance and help me over throw the alliance?
[close]
I'm interested, go on.....

Join with me and we will rule the universe.

veganshawn

« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2008, 07:47:19 PM »
the dude is just immature. he could probably give a shit less about comments made against his family. it's a random name saying a random thing to a random person they don't know. it's not serious, what so ever. chill the fuck out old man. stop using the same old shit as justification to post like a 4 year old. i'm seriously voting you "Worst Dude Ever".

As you lay there taking your last breath, you will look up at me laughing at you and I want to  just remember "it's not serious, what so ever".

Yes I am the worst dude ever, I take that as a compliment.

veganshawn

« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2008, 07:54:12 PM »
no hate on shawn but why did he become mod the first time?

Because I am fucking awesome and care about skateboarding. Slap let me down, they didn't do the right thing, so now I am at war.

mikefork

« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2008, 07:57:40 PM »
fucking hell sean, get off the internet already. you keep following everyone around that doesn't agree with you and trying to get a rise out  of them. you're arguing with people that are half your age and you're not even saying anything worthwhile. i used to like you as a poster, but you have lost your damn mind. you haven't won and you will never win these never ending arguments that you make. you turn everything into an excuse to pick a fight, fuck i'm doing it right now but at least my arguing has a purpose; to get you to cut it out already. slap did the right thing, they gave everyone a fair warning, and you respectively stepped down. it's not twitches nor schmitty's job to come around and change your diaper every single day. you are only at war with yourself. the sooner you realize it, the better

take a hiatus from the internet and sort things out in your life. you're unreasonably passing your rage onto everyone else and it's just as uncalled for as the comments about your family
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 08:00:36 PM by mike fork »

blizzy

• Rep: -20
  • keep on runnin'
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2008, 08:06:46 PM »
im sorry... but i cant help but laugh. is this guy serious? does he have some sort of mental disorder. i fear he's going insane

veganshawn

« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2008, 08:15:36 PM »
im sorry... but i cant help but laugh. is this guy serious? does he have some sort of mental disorder. i fear he's going insane

Yes I am insane, I am out of my fucking mind!

gravel pitch

« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2008, 08:16:00 PM »
The only reason I'm not calling Vegan a fagot right now is because I can't stand Newton and think it's funny to see how the real him compares to his little internet persona.

veganshawn

« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2008, 08:17:48 PM »
The only reason I'm not calling Vegan a fagot right now is because I can't stand Newton and think it's funny to see how the real him compares to his little internet persona.

It is spelled Faggot :) You should join my side in this war.

gravel pitch

« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2008, 08:33:45 PM »
Posting in an arrogant and condescending tone does not equate to intelligence. It just makes you an asshole.

mini greek

• Rep: 32
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2008, 08:53:03 PM »
Posting in an arrogant and condescending tone does not equate to intelligence. It just makes you an asshole.
Amen.
Get litty.....

veganshawn

« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2008, 08:56:51 PM »

picklesickshuv-it

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2008, 09:09:33 PM »
yea right

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2008, 09:46:40 PM »
I find it very hard to believe that this new incarnation of shawn is legit.

It's too pathetic to be real, no matter how much I want it to be. Dammit.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

BriDen

« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2008, 09:48:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

As you lay there taking your last breath, you will look up at me laughing at you and I want to  just remember "it's not serious, what so ever".

Yes I am the worst dude ever, I take that as a compliment.
So, you just told him that you're going to kill him, but you want other people banned for making sexual advances towards people they have never met? Come on now...

BriDen

« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2008, 09:58:26 PM »
i kinda like the new Briden
Aren't you a little young to be riding my dick...

Dr Newton

« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2008, 12:04:26 AM »
Feel free to hate on my kickflip, but I am not bullshitting about the asphalt at that place sinking in. When I get another board I'll try to go out with a filmer and do another kickflip over something specially for the SLAP message boards.

Expand Quote
[close]

Until Slap does the right thing and bans everyone who has made comments about my wife and kids then I will continue to wage my war. No one else on here as ever had to put up with the abuse that I have and the inaction from the higher ups. Talking about raping my wife and kids is 100% baseless, if you don't think so you should step down as a mod. I have never come up short, I always fucking win.

As far as I can remember, I have not said anything about raping your wife or kids, and so I guess it is your little "war" that is "100% baseless." You are not winning shit here. You are costing yourself the little respect and dignity you still had.