Author Topic: Zero-COLD WAR  (Read 60641 times)

cornholio

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
Re: Zero-COLD WAR
« Reply #240 on: November 09, 2013, 09:25:10 PM »
Less talk about everyone who's not John Rattray, more talk about John Rattray.
Rattray had a pretty rad line at the school that forrest had a line with a switch flip down like a 9 into a switch the like a 10 and Dane Burman 360 flipped the first set and switch fronside flipped the 10 in strange world. Rattray did a front 360 down the first to back 360 the second and it looked real good. Like a third of his part was filmed exactly like the new new balance montage but at different skateparks. Like cut off tricks continued at different parks.

cornholio

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #241 on: November 09, 2013, 09:27:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Rattray had a pretty rad line at the school that forrest had a line with a switch flip down like a 9 into a switch the like a 10 and Dane Burman 360 flipped the first set and switch fronside flipped the 10 in strange world. Rattray did a front 360 down the first to back 360 the second and it looked real good. Like a third of his part was filmed exactly like the new new balance montage but at different skateparks. Like cut off tricks continued at different parks.
And Rattray did a real nice kick flip nose pick at burnside.

doyle

• Rep: 213
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #242 on: November 09, 2013, 09:53:27 PM »
What was jonathon pierce's part like?

no part, last trick in the friends' section. i think he's on threat.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1582
« Reply #243 on: November 09, 2013, 10:53:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
And Rattray did a real nice kick flip nose pick at burnside.

Mcrank guest trick I believe as well.....

Harem

« Reply #244 on: November 09, 2013, 11:05:43 PM »
What was jonathon pierce's part like?

T H R E A T

mark rigby

• Rep: -10
« Reply #245 on: November 10, 2013, 12:33:47 PM »
if anyone has the link of the download of the full vid pleas post it or if you have the video upload it somwhere so tha we can download it. thanks

Some Asshole

« Reply #246 on: November 10, 2013, 12:38:17 PM »
Saw it in Vancouver last night. Video was great and they were serving alcohol where you buy popcorn. Everyone slayed. Pure fucking madness.

DONT_CARE

• Rep: -9
« Reply #247 on: November 10, 2013, 12:41:20 PM »
if anyone has the link of the download of the full vid pleas post it or if you have the video upload it somwhere so tha we can download it. thanks
FUCK YOU FOR TRYING TO GET A FREE VIDEO THATS BEING RELEASED SAVE SOME FUCKING MONEY AND BUY THE DAMN VIDEO WHEN IT COMES OUT.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #248 on: November 10, 2013, 12:44:51 PM »

NO SHAME IN YOUR GAME, BACKING THIS.

mark rigby

• Rep: -10
« Reply #249 on: November 10, 2013, 02:34:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
FUCK YOU FOR TRYING TO GET A FREE VIDEO THATS BEING RELEASED SAVE SOME FUCKING MONEY AND BUY THE DAMN VIDEO WHEN IT COMES OUT.
WELL FUCK YOU here in europe there wont be any hard copis and if they will be they would probably cost like 35 bucks so yeah im cheap

ben shraider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -264
« Reply #250 on: November 10, 2013, 03:21:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
WELL FUCK YOU here in europe there wont be any hard copis and if they will be they would probably cost like 35 bucks so yeah im cheap
You're a thief. If you were cheap, you'd buy some cheaper skate video, or wait 2-3 years untill the price has dropped on this one. So fuck you, buy it on itunes

Also, was there any forrest clips in the video??
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 03:33:19 PM by ben shraider »

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 733
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #251 on: November 10, 2013, 03:41:24 PM »
Pay attention, fool. Cornholio said he kickflip fs grinded the Muirlands 14.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #252 on: November 10, 2013, 05:20:49 PM »

Funny shit!!!
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

White Owl

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 10
« Reply #253 on: November 10, 2013, 05:25:53 PM »
so any word on when it will be available for purchase? i dont want any spoilers from reading the thread...Thrasher already spoiled alot of gnarly tricks

cornholio

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #254 on: November 10, 2013, 06:07:47 PM »
so any word on when it will be available for purchase? i dont want any spoilers from reading the thread...Thrasher already spoiled alot of gnarly tricks
Thats the only thing that kinda sucked was that most of the enders were in ads or interviews.

skateohio

• Rep: 18
« Reply #255 on: November 10, 2013, 06:28:08 PM »
Expand Quote

right? fuck ben hatchell, dude only skates ramps...

really though, what 20 did sandoval frontside flip? & was dane's ender the 5050 in philly? can't wait to see this shit.
[close]
Yeah Tommy frontside flipped the same 20 James hardy nose grinders as his last trick. And Danes 5050 was his last trick. And something I remembered is Chris Cole did a 360 flip tailslide at that spot everyone skate with the stone handrail Wes Kremer dark slides for the transworld cover. And Tommy Sandoval nollie front 180 d over the rincon rail perfect.

What part are you referring to?

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
« Reply #256 on: November 10, 2013, 06:33:11 PM »
no marissa del santo tricks???

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 733
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #257 on: November 10, 2013, 06:37:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

right? fuck ben hatchell, dude only skates ramps...

really though, what 20 did sandoval frontside flip? & was dane's ender the 5050 in philly? can't wait to see this shit.
[close]
Yeah Tommy frontside flipped the same 20 James hardy nose grinders as his last trick. And Danes 5050 was his last trick. And something I remembered is Chris Cole did a 360 flip tailslide at that spot everyone skate with the stone handrail Wes Kremer dark slides for the transworld cover. And Tommy Sandoval nollie front 180 d over the rincon rail perfect.
[close]

What part are you referring to?
Ride the Sky. It's also worth mentioning that it's the smallest 20 stair ever which would still be really intimidating as it's still the size of a 16 or 17. I live near the set.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 06:59:01 PM by L33Tg33k »
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

SketchArmstrong

• Rep: -3
« Reply #258 on: November 10, 2013, 07:04:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Yer from Europe and the best name you could come up with was 'mark rigby?' Pffft.

pile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 184
  • sweet, man.
« Reply #259 on: November 10, 2013, 09:02:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

go sell some fake bags at a metro station and stack some cash.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #260 on: November 11, 2013, 12:08:18 AM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Buzz Killington

• Rep: -12
« Reply #261 on: November 11, 2013, 12:15:21 AM »
Zero Cold War: James Brockman
http://www.thrashermagazine.com/articles/videos/cold-war-james-brockman/

Thought it would've been longer but, damn! that was gnarly. switch front blunt amongst others was super crazy.

Harem

« Reply #262 on: November 11, 2013, 05:41:35 AM »
Expand Quote
And tommy kiclflip boardslid Muirlands 14 and james brockman front noseslid the 14 at Muirlands in a line. Tommy crooked grinded the 17 ar patrick henry and nollie back 180d into the bank. and Brockman foot planted that spot nyjah jut had his teaser on with the switch heel and switch bigpsin heel.
[close]
I know someone that's gonna be bummed....

Will he be less bummed now, knowing it was on the side rail?

93tilinfinity

« Reply #263 on: November 11, 2013, 07:27:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
And tommy kiclflip boardslid Muirlands 14 and james brockman front noseslid the 14 at Muirlands in a line. Tommy crooked grinded the 17 ar patrick henry and nollie back 180d into the bank. and Brockman foot planted that spot nyjah jut had his teaser on with the switch heel and switch bigpsin heel.
[close]
I know someone that's gonna be bummed....

[close]

Alfonso Rawls did a Frontside Noseslide on a fuckin' 18-stair rail in 2001.   Not to take anything from whoever is doing this noseslide but some of you dudes need a serious fuckin' history lesson.
[close]

Alf noselide a 18. Not frontside.
My apologies. I was on the rag.

In my defense I was super high and  I must've confused Alf's front nose down the Oceanside High 13 and that was like in the 90's. Shit, in the 90's Oceanside High 13 might as well have been the El Toro 20. Nah, I know I can't be living in the 90's.

I saw Chris Lambert the other day and I was inspired to watch that early stages of Expedition . From there I've really into Alf and Richard Angelides as of lately.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1582
« Reply #264 on: November 11, 2013, 07:59:41 AM »
Alf did it in white Guess jeans so I can see how you might be distracted.....

SFblah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 668
« Reply #265 on: November 11, 2013, 02:38:27 PM »
That switch front blunt was ridiculous.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #266 on: November 11, 2013, 02:39:32 PM »
Alf did it in white Guess jeans so I can see how you might be distracted.....
He FS boardslid La Jolla as well. I think the noseslide was done in swishy pants.

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #267 on: November 11, 2013, 04:47:35 PM »
Have not watche the intro butthe Brockman part felt very reminiscent of Misled Youth. This part will be on repeat untill I get the DVD.
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

Bliz

• Rep: -35
« Reply #268 on: November 11, 2013, 05:36:39 PM »
When the hell does this come to iTunes?  I'm tryna buy it asap regardless of the fact that I'm still buying the hard copy

shred420

• Rep: -25
« Reply #269 on: November 11, 2013, 06:01:01 PM »
When the hell does this come to iTunes?  I'm tryna buy it asap regardless of the fact that I'm still buying the hard copy
tomorrow i believe