Author Topic: Wtf is up with the nine club  (Read 358433 times)

Telly

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Wtf is up with the nine club
« Reply #300 on: December 01, 2020, 12:11:52 PM »
Listened a little more and now I’m getting more of a “Jim crow laws for skateboarding” vibe.

HombreezysShittyPasta

• Rep: -53
  • olive garden
« Reply #301 on: December 01, 2020, 12:53:57 PM »
I mean forrest gump was pretty successful despite the odds he faced

squippy

• Rep: -65
« Reply #302 on: December 01, 2020, 12:54:54 PM »
You guys are being really unfair as hell to Stevie. It was really impressive that we could hear him that clearly with his head so far up his own ass.

BALAKOV

• Rep: 17
« Reply #303 on: December 01, 2020, 01:32:48 PM »
Stevie Williams LOVES Stevie Williams.

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
« Reply #304 on: December 01, 2020, 07:31:23 PM »
Stevie Williams is a kook and Stevie Williams loves him.
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 792
« Reply #305 on: December 01, 2020, 09:52:47 PM »

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #306 on: December 01, 2020, 10:00:08 PM »
Listened to stevie today.... what i took from that interview is stevie loves using the N word and is a philosopher, i feel bad for his kid when he was saying he yells at him across the park

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #307 on: December 01, 2020, 10:13:02 PM »
there's no way Stevie has any idea who John Shanahan is

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #308 on: December 01, 2020, 10:19:15 PM »
I liked when Kelly gave him props for the song he used in The Reason because it fit so well to his part and Stevie says “Which song was it again?” and Kelly says “Honestly I don’t remember”.  :o

Double Thick Filbert

• Rep: -56
« Reply #309 on: December 01, 2020, 10:54:02 PM »
Stevie out here making TK look sane

Scott Chegg

• Rep: -5
« Reply #310 on: December 02, 2020, 03:42:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Stevie is so pent up and angry man. I just watched half his episode.
[close]

He's got a huge ego.
[close]

Despite how bad Stevie comes off after the whole incident, the upside of the beef is that Weck has evaporated into thin air because of it, especially after marrying that face tattooed crack whore who sucks dick on camera. Those scraped manny's and toe drags look like a victory in comparison.

Weck still has 100k followers on ig and you’re here talking about him so has he rly evaporated into thin air?

HombreezysShittyPasta

• Rep: -53
  • olive garden
« Reply #311 on: December 02, 2020, 05:48:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

He's got a huge ego.
[close]

Despite how bad Stevie comes off after the whole incident, the upside of the beef is that Weck has evaporated into thin air because of it, especially after marrying that face tattooed crack whore who sucks dick on camera. Those scraped manny's and toe drags look like a victory in comparison.
[close]

Weck still has 100k followers on ig and you’re here talking about him so has he rly evaporated into thin air?
Ya but dudes like ritchie jackson john hill and jayme griffin have followers. I get what youre saying but follower counts dont mean shit these days unless youre some billboard like nyjah tonyhawk or shane oneill. Idk i dont think there are winners in this per se. Weck was more like a flash fire rather than the slow burn he wants to be but ya at the end of the day if its a battle of wits stevie lost so long ago lol. His regular inflated delusional pride wont allow him to accept it tho so its just comedy all around

skrub

• Rep: -3
« Reply #312 on: December 02, 2020, 07:18:19 AM »
I liked when Kelly gave him props for the song he used in The Reason because it fit so well to his part and Stevie says “Which song was it again?” and Kelly says “Honestly I don’t remember”.  :o

That is the most 9 club moment possible. I stopped listening when Rog left, or was kicked off or whatever. I looked at a highlight though and it seems they have him mic'ed up now standing in the kitchen or something. Crob is really going for the youtube star thing though.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2542
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #313 on: December 02, 2020, 08:09:07 AM »
Listened a little more and now I’m getting more of a “Jim crow laws for skateboarding” vibe.

You want to segregate skating?
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Panettone

« Reply #314 on: December 02, 2020, 08:18:10 AM »
Lol. He thinks hes the jordan of skating but hes more like robin hood. If robin hood didnt do shit but touch on every clip and toted himself around the forest hoarding everything for himself while wearing a gold chain. He saved all the ghettos bro

Doubling down on racism.

Stupid sewer turd

Telly

« Reply #315 on: December 02, 2020, 08:32:51 AM »
I guess it worked, I listened to the whole episode.  Eventually.
The nine club is complicit in this shit also.  They just let him rant and slurped it up.  Jeron called him out a little, and respectfully, which was still polite and not arguing, but Kelly and crob are for sure afraid of Stevie, and everything was “amazing” or “woah.”
Without even mentioning their gobbling of weck’s shtick, they’ve had a lot of guests who didn’t fit into the mold of skateboarding and chose their own route(carrol, grant? From weekend or welcome, etc)
Crob is officially a sycophant “soy boy beta cuck.”  Kelly doesn’t know what that means, ponders it might be Latin or some old Europe language.

somedudefromnj

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 77
« Reply #316 on: December 02, 2020, 09:01:24 AM »
So whats up with the west coast? Is what the bunt always says about "fake cali positivity" true? Asking for a friend.

Lol. Eldee is definitely a human. He’s like a raider on horse back who’s kinda scared to do battle. Somehow he closes his eyes and swings his sword wildly and wakes up in a pile of dead orcs.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1972
« Reply #317 on: December 02, 2020, 09:44:49 AM »
  Jeron called him out a little, and respectfully, which was still polite and not arguing,

Can you elaborate on this a bit? I only watched like 15 minutes of it and I really don't wish to proceed, haha.

BrockSamson

• Rep: 3
« Reply #318 on: December 02, 2020, 09:49:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

He's got a huge ego.
[close]

[close]

my coworker's cat has 100k followers on ig.

Panettone

« Reply #319 on: December 02, 2020, 10:50:27 AM »
Expand Quote
  Jeron called him out a little, and respectfully, which was still polite and not arguing,
[close]

Can you elaborate on this a bit? I only watched like 15 minutes of it and I really don't wish to proceed, haha.

He want skating to be like the NBA so it can be destroyed and he get rich

Mittens

• Rep: 34
« Reply #320 on: December 02, 2020, 11:07:49 AM »
Crob is officially a sycophant “soy boy beta cuck.”  Kelly doesn’t know what that means, ponders it might be Latin or some old Europe language.

Maaate you need to spend more time away from the internet, or spend some time with girls/anybody. "Soy boy beta cuck" what the fuck is that?! you heard yourself?are all of your friends on the internet by any chance? Why do you fall for that shit?

But your right kelly doesn't seem like some loser internet nerd, so he probably doesn't know it means. Poor him right?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 11:15:38 AM by Mittens »

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 989
« Reply #321 on: December 02, 2020, 11:10:17 AM »
Stevie: The riots and black lives matter – I love it. Culture is back. The true authentic culture is back, all the fluff and smoke and mirrors has evaporated.

Also Stevie: We need a governing body in skateboarding.

Telly

« Reply #322 on: December 02, 2020, 11:26:33 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Maaate you need to spend more time away from the internet, or spend some time with girls/anybody. "Soy boy beta cuck" what the fuck is that?! you heard yourself?are all of your friends on the internet by any chance? Why do you fall for that shit?

But your right kelly doesn't seem like some loser internet nerd, so he probably doesn't know it means. Poor him right?

It was a quote from it’s always sunny in Philadelphia that seemed funny to me.  I like words and the way they sound and what they do(or can) mean.  I will never know who did what at Wallenberg, except Brandon turner switch hardflip(switch, right?  Nollie?  I honestly don’t remember.)

Either way, relax steevus

Panettone

« Reply #323 on: December 02, 2020, 11:28:48 AM »
Stevie: The riots and black lives matter – I love it. Culture is back. The true authentic culture is back, all the fluff and smoke and mirrors has evaporated.

Also Stevie: We need a governing body in skateboarding.

Why do we need governing body in skateboarding?

Telly

« Reply #324 on: December 02, 2020, 11:32:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Basically Stevie wants “pro skateboarding” to be the nba.  You only are allowed to come up the ranks the way it was done in the past.  The industry could blackball people and control the people who want to stay in the industry with the threat of blackballing. 
Sort of a “ all tricks are presented by authority of the Office of the Commissioner of Skateboarding.  It may not be reproduced or retransmitted in any form, and the accounts and descriptions of this game may not be disseminated, without express written consent."

Jeron told him to pump the brakes and it fizzled a little with crob agreeing with both and Kelly furrowing his brow in a failed attempt to understand either.

bigdave

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
« Reply #325 on: December 02, 2020, 11:42:09 AM »
it's possible skaters just might not be the smartest people
ok thanks

Síota

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 808
« Reply #326 on: December 02, 2020, 11:43:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

He's got a huge ego.
[close]

[close]

[close]

my coworker's cat has 100k followers on ig.

Hahahaha and probably more entertaining

bigdave

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #327 on: December 02, 2020, 11:46:06 AM »
Expand Quote
At this point "The Bunt" is a much more superior skateboard podcast, The Nine Club already is starting to feel bland
[close]

I love the bunts content, but they try so hard to be tough guys. Swearing has never sounded so forced

Honestly, even the way they speak sounds forced. It's a joke. I hate the Bunt as much as I hate Nine Club because of it.

Both feel fake as fuck for different reasons, but the Bunt does get better results as they actually research the guests.
There is literally nothing redeemable at this point about the Nine Club.

Both suck. Mostly skateboarding is mostly good, but the production quality isn't that sharp. Still, for me, being 44, MS is the most relatable show, generally speaking.
ok thanks

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1972
« Reply #328 on: December 02, 2020, 11:47:29 AM »
damn i can't believe they say naughty words

bigdave

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #329 on: December 02, 2020, 11:51:37 AM »
damn i can't believe they say naughty words

Oh, I dont care about that. Its their tone and intonation and shit. Ever record yourself, then listen back, not like it, and change "the way you talk" ? When people do that shit its like nails on a chalkboard to me.
ok thanks