Author Topic: Mayweather vs Pacquiao: May 2nd 2015  (Read 6393 times)

smokecrack

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
Mayweather vs Pacquiao: May 2nd 2015
« on: February 20, 2015, 04:02:27 PM »
http://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/568914418483924992

"Floyd Mayweather announces fight with a photo of the signed contract. (via @FloydMayweather/Shots)"

it's about time

Glue Reed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
Re: Mayweather vs Pacquiao: May 2nd 2015
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 04:05:07 PM »
This should of happened 5, maybe more like 8 years ago.  Pacquiao is done at this point.

Mayweather will school him easily and claim he beat the best.

ADOLF SHITLER

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 07:42:20 PM »
This should of happened 5, maybe more like 8 years ago.  Pacquiao is done at this point.

Mayweather will school him easily and claim he beat the best.
i hope not i really wanna see pacquiao beat him

dillanharp

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 08:20:14 PM »
Cheapest ticket is over $3k. I'm married to a filipina so I want Manny to lose...  Watching a fight woth her family is the most obnoxius thing ever. Every time he got hit in the Bradley fight her aunts screamed and crossed themselves(catholic), jumping, yelling at the tv. I'll just be getting hammered in the corner with a plate or lechon and pancit... Really though, his last fight it looked like he was running away the entire time, landed a few lucky blows amd came out with the decision.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 08:46:46 PM »
I really, REALLY hope Mayweather loses. He probably won't, but I hope he does.

Wall of Nausea

• Rep: -60
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2015, 04:48:09 PM »
I really, REALLY hope Mayweather loses. He probably won't, but I hope he does.

He'll get his wanna be Tyson ass knocked the fuck out. Shit talk aside I'm stoked on this fight I actually like both of these dudes, but want Mayweather to lose. Manny's speed is phenomenal, but Mayweather ain't no joke sick match up.

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1284
  • i can't it's a geo!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2015, 05:00:18 PM »
mayweather is going to win 100% but i at least want to see manny knock him down once.
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

Glue Reed

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2015, 08:32:47 PM »
Unless Pacquiao has been purposely making his last 5 or 6 fights look bad (which would be a hilarious strategy)... there's no way he's going to beat Floyd, or knock him down.

Ever since his last fight with Marquez, whom put him to sleep for 20 minutes, Manny hasn't been the same guy.  His speed has been gone for a few years now, he can't mow down guys like he used to.  The roids took their toll.

I'll be rooting for Manny but he got no chance.

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 680
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2015, 12:28:45 PM »
^^ agreed. I don't think he was training at 100%, almost as if he was simply going through the motions. I think he lost a lot of clout. I mean he had to fight Algieri in china... But here's hoping it's a decent bout
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2015, 12:53:41 PM »
I think it will go the 12 rounds with Mayweather winning. Unless Pacman knocks him down, I feel Mayweather will always get the judges decision.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

shark tits

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2015, 01:08:11 PM »
Cheapest ticket is over $3k. I'm married to a filipina so I want Manny to lose...  Watching a fight woth her family is the most obnoxius thing ever. Every time he got hit in the Bradley fight her aunts screamed and crossed themselves(catholic), jumping, yelling at the tv. I'll just be getting hammered in the corner with a plate or lechon and pancit... Really though, his last fight it looked like he was running away the entire time, landed a few lucky blows amd came out with the decision.
not to be a smartass but did you meet her organically? my boy from middle school/early skate yrs is 'engaged' to this philipino broad he's never met. i don't know if it's a green card scam or she's gonna have him kidnapped for ransom when he visits her village or what. if you got FB you should be able to see her page and if you'd been reading their obnoxious 'i miss you my love' posts for the last 2 months even though they've never met you'd want em both to fall into a volcano too. maybe it'll work out for them but it'll be a lot funnier if it doesn't.
https://www.facebook.com/rhuby.sevelia?fref=ufi&pnref=story

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2015, 01:31:32 PM »

Haha. That's just the older generation. The new ones are crazy. Be talking shit just like a guy.

I always wanted Pacman to lose to. It's just in me to root for the underdog at some point when so many people (not just Filipinos) feel so exalted because of his success. When he got knocked the fuck out, it was like the best thing ever and just sort of made him human again (like Broner). But what I like about Pacquiao is how he's just a nice guy. It's hard not to root for him because of that. Ironically I like Mayweather for the opposite reason cause he's a shit talker but with these two guys fighting, I have to go Pacman all the way.

I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

dillanharp

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2015, 12:48:00 PM »
Anyone know where to stream this thing tonight? Not about to pay $100, these guys are making enough.

Also, after reading about what a scumbag, woman beater Mayweather is, I'm Team Manny.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2015, 01:06:37 PM »
Anyone know where to stream this thing tonight? Not about to pay $100, these guys are making enough.

Also, after reading about what a scumbag, woman beater Mayweather is, I'm Team Manny.

Theres like a million fight parties going on, just pretend you know somebody and enjoy the free fight, food, and beers or hit up a local bar that has it, i think even buffalo wild wings has the fight.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2015, 01:07:12 PM »
two 40 year old fighters way past their prime

who cares?

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2015, 01:29:22 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Theres like a million fight parties going on, just pretend you know somebody and enjoy the free fight, food, and beers or hit up a local bar that has it, i think even buffalo wild wings has the fight.

I'm sure buffalo wild wings has it, but if you think $100 is steep- it costs $3000 for a business to purchase the fight
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

alonzohambugerjones

• Rep: 3
  • http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5sK5IyEANvg/TkMuXcaLsGI/
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2015, 02:12:59 PM »
firstrowusa  vipleague stream2watch  always have boxing/mma.
I think this fights going to be as boring as most mayweather fights, and he will win by decision.

dillanharp

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2015, 02:17:13 PM »
I got my wife and kid, can't go out tonight. I read on deadspin they determine what to charge a business by its seating capacity, something like if it fits over 200 people it runs around $15k. They also hire people to go snitch out and snitch on bars that are watching that didn't pay the business price and they sue the shit out of them. However, they pay $250 a location...

Thanks Alonzo I'll check those. That's another reason why, the last Pacquiao fight we bought was a fucking snooze fest.

alonzohambugerjones

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2015, 02:27:59 PM »
I really think UFC is phasing out boxing, its so much more exciting. MMA is the ultimate fight sport, neither of these guys could last a round with the top ten ufc guys in there weight class.

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2015, 04:03:52 PM »
This is basically a publicity stunt/way to make millions for Vegas. These two are not going to go their hardest — they'll put on a show but I'm not counting on any brutal knockouts.
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

alonzohambugerjones

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2015, 04:46:49 PM »
Im not saying boxing isnt fun to watch but fights held to one style can be boring compared to mma.

KING TUT

• Rep: 15
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2015, 05:39:23 PM »
I don't mind MMA i enjoyed a match i watched the other night simply because they stood and fought, it drives me nuts when its two roided up douche bags rolling on the ground hugging each other the entire bout.

Greg Road

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2015, 05:43:27 PM »
MMA is more exciting than boxing for the most part - unless it's some asshole just grinding out a win. I hate that shit so much.

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2015, 05:47:27 PM »
MMA is cool but I hate how they never show penetration

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2015, 06:01:53 PM »
It's a scam boxing is dead! Two 35 year old fighters is the best match possible lmao

Glue Reed

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2015, 06:41:59 PM »
i have a friend who swears by firstrowusa.  i've never tried it personally but he's constantly telling me to do it.

MMA and Boxing are two different sports.  Yes boxing is part of the MMA regiment but the best MMA fighters wouldn't last in a straight up boxing match, and vice-versa.  If you think boxing can be boring than you really need to watch a GOOD boxing match.  I can list plenty of examples if need be.  There's really no sport that compares to it when it's done beautifully.

The success of MMA has definitely affected boxing, but ultimately boxing has destroyed itself through insane greed and corruption.  $100 for this fight when Hagler/Hearns was on NBC primetime.  Blame the promotors, they are the ones pitching this fight as the 'The Fight of the Century'.  Nobody else believes it for a second.

(anybody want to bet this is going to be a close decision?  so then they can milk a second, possibly third fight out of it).

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2015, 07:04:14 PM »
i have a friend who swears by firstrowusa.  i've never tried it personally but he's constantly telling me to do it.

MMA and Boxing are two different sports.  Yes boxing is part of the MMA regiment but the best MMA fighters wouldn't last in a straight up boxing match, and vice-versa.  If you think boxing can be boring than you really need to watch a GOOD boxing match.  I can list plenty of examples if need be.  There's really no sport that compares to it when it's done beautifully.

The success of MMA has definitely affected boxing, but ultimately boxing has destroyed itself through insane greed and corruption.  $100 for this fight when Hagler/Hearns was on NBC primetime.  Blame the promotors, they are the ones pitching this fight as the 'The Fight of the Century'.  Nobody else believes it for a second.

(anybody want to bet this is going to be a close decision?  so then they can milk a second, possibly third fight out of it).

I think in order for a 2nd or 3rd match to be interesting Mayweather has to lose otherwise those fights wont be as anticipated. If Mayweather loses a 2nd match would probably be way more hyped and more expensive because it will be the fight he needs to win for him to feel personally satisfied. I like most want Pacquiao to win but have a feeling Mayweather will end up wining after a long and boring match.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 07:06:11 PM by Monkey_Mcpott »

Ripped Laces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • Dude, this is america. There are idiots everywhere
    • Ripped Laces = Shoe reviews, product reviews & more avatar image

dillanharp

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2015, 08:14:02 PM »
The vipleague hq stream is really good.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 08:18:35 PM by Nallid »