Author Topic: Quasi - PSYCHIC FRACTURE  (Read 2581 times)

streetmeat

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 170
Re: Quasi - PSYCHIC FRACTURE
« Reply #30 on: Today at 03:30:06 AM »
updated

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 493
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31 on: Today at 04:32:00 AM »
Very nice, but still could use more Jon Rowe.

We've got the double denim outfit, now we just need a triple denim outfit, quad denim might be overkill.
« Last Edit: Today at 05:04:05 AM by Jim and Dan »
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1971
« Reply #32 on: Today at 05:02:31 AM »
I lol'd when he ollied over the chain.

Frank Sobotka

• Rep: 92
  • We used to make shit in this country, build shit
« Reply #33 on: Today at 08:56:31 AM »
The guy with the chain was hilarious, the way he went from being absolutely fuming to seeing the funny side of it within seconds was great.

Have Vans ever done a signature Half Cab colourway for with Rizzo? Dude's loyal AF to that shoe.

mindfuzz

• Rep: 37
« Reply #34 on: Today at 08:59:07 AM »
The guy with the chain was hilarious, the way he went from being absolutely fuming to seeing the funny side of it within seconds was great.

Have Vans ever done a signature Half Cab colourway for with Rizzo? Dude's loyal AF to that shoe.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1971
« Reply #35 on: Today at 09:00:09 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

great part. Colorway was nice except they made the tongue way puffier and it would rip in a very odd way.

grandslam

• Rep: 47
« Reply #36 on: Today at 09:51:38 AM »
Conflicted here.

I appreciate all things Quasi when it comes to art direction, ingenuity in editing, graphics etc, but felt like that was the crux of the piece - and aside from Jason Nam, was not really the skating at all.

Also, driving around a school bus at a stop when kids might be crossing and then using that footage in your edit?
Kind of dumbs down the sophistication.

manuduncan

• Rep: 28
« Reply #37 on: Today at 09:57:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

great part. Colorway was nice except they made the tongue way puffier and it would rip in a very odd way.

yea i hadnt skated half cabs in forever and ended up getting this olive pair, and i guess where my foot is when i ollie i ripped the laces up by the tongue within 10 minutes

the older half cabs didnt do that, must've had something to do with the new tongue design?

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 493
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #38 on: Today at 10:42:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Steve Van Doren really likes Dick's shirts, always remember that...
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"