Author Topic: Illuminati/freemasons and skateboarding  (Read 19995 times)

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 534
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Illuminati/freemasons and skateboarding
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2016, 11:07:46 AM »
Bohnam brand designs

Dark Knight

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 365
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2016, 12:14:06 PM »
The fucking hell is that Tony Hawk shit?

calvinsdream

« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2016, 12:21:06 PM »
Expand Quote
my dog has been crying and running in circles since the instant I opened this thread. They say dogs can sense things that humans can't, maybe you're onto something
[close]

Haha bro I'm so serious tho. They run TV, music, sports etc. why not skating? Ever see Boo johnsons back tat? Ever see Nyjah covering one of his eyes? Ever see the AYC logo? I'm really thinking this might be some cult stuff...

You really think that if the illuminati wanted into skateboarding, they would do it through Boo fucking Johnson and the Asphalt Yacht Club?

pull your head out of your fucking ass

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2016, 01:52:17 PM »
Piggybacking on Oyolar, if they controlled the world, why hide it? Why not flaunt the fact that you fucking run shit?

If only people who studied conspiracies actually put as much effort into understanding things like politics, sociology, or economonics, so many problems would be solved by now... If any conspiracy is true, its that those who actually do have political and economic power want you to study this shit so you don't actually understand the nature of power and continue feeling disempowered because you aren't in the illuminati.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2016, 01:55:23 PM »
Piggybacking on Oyolar, if they controlled the world, why hide it? Why not flaunt the fact that you fucking run shit?

If only people who studied conspiracies actually put as much effort into understanding things like politics, sociology, or economonics, so many problems would be solved by now... If any conspiracy is true, its that those who actually do have political and economic power want you to study this shit so you don't actually understand the nature of power and continue feeling disempowered because you aren't in the illuminati.

I don't know if the Illuminati/Freemasons rule the world but they exist and there are people who think these groups have lots of power and influence. There are even people who say the real people in charge use the Illuminati/Freemasons to recruit useful dupes who will do their dirty work.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2016, 02:09:52 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I don't know if the Illuminati/Freemasons rule the world but they exist and there are people who think these groups have lots of power and influence. There are even people who say the real people in charge use the Illuminati/Freemasons to recruit useful dupes who will do their dirty work.
These people also exist: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/home/
World must be flat!

micky682

« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2016, 03:43:02 PM »
There are quite a few events in history that are still hard to explain. The JFK assassination, Charles Manson, 9/11, how they get so much cheese on a Cheezit, etc...

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2016, 04:39:05 PM »
The fucking hell is that Tony Hawk shit?

Some schizo. Go to his site, wellaware1.com or whatever. He thinks all these actors are political figures, or of conspiracy, like the Sandy Hook dad who laughed or whatever is played by Tony Hawk. He also thinks Steve-O is someone, I forget but it's great entertainment. Hitler was really Charlie Chaplin, Sean Connery was Iyotola... A few admittedly look similar (not that I believe any of that shit for a second) but he's really reaching with Tony there haha...

I find conspiracy theory shit fun. The farther out the better. Reptilians, HAARP, Chemtrails, Nazi Moon Bases... These weirdo's could write great movies.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2016, 05:02:37 PM »
The theories are fun and funny when people don't take them seriously. That's how I knew the flat earth society has a website...which is awesome for so many reasons.

Big Sweatpants

• Rep: -66
  • KOOKIN' IT SO FUCKING HARD
« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2016, 05:33:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
my dog has been crying and running in circles since the instant I opened this thread. They say dogs can sense things that humans can't, maybe you're onto something
[close]

Haha bro I'm so serious tho. They run TV, music, sports etc. why not skating? Ever see Boo johnsons back tat? Ever see Nyjah covering one of his eyes? Ever see the AYC logo? I'm really thinking this might be some cult stuff...
[close]

You really think that if the illuminati wanted into skateboarding, they would do it through Boo fucking Johnson and the Asphalt Yacht Club?

pull your head out of your fucking ass

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2016, 06:13:19 PM »
special note: Have you seen God?

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 735
« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2016, 07:12:07 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

you better believe they exist. My uncle is a freemason and on the wheatboard, and if you want your opinion heard on the wheatboard, you are going through him, or not at all, or through one of the other 12 people on the board who are not masons, but they don't have cool rings. My granma was in the order of the eastern star and she could knit, watch soaps, and cook supper all at the same time. It's like she had special powers of knitting, cooking, and listening.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2016, 07:17:31 PM »
My grandma was 2nd degree Red Cross of Constantine and she could forget the names of her children and grandchildren, be uncomfortable around black people and waste away from bone marrow cancer all at the same time
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 07:19:41 PM by fulltechnicalskizzy »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2016, 08:00:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

you better believe they exist. My uncle is a freemason and on the wheatboard, and if you want your opinion heard on the wheatboard, you are going through him, or not at all, or through one of the other 12 people on the board who are not masons, but they don't have cool rings. My granma was in the order of the eastern star and she could knit, watch soaps, and cook supper all at the same time. It's like she had special powers of knitting, cooking, and listening.
The free masons exist- they are like the club for loser adults who need a hobby and a sense of belonging, like the boy scouts or a frat. The idea that they control anything outside of their stupid little clubhouses is where people suddenly become totally stupid and wrong.

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2016, 09:30:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
The free masons exist- they are like the club for loser adults who need a hobby and a sense of belonging, like the boy scouts or a frat. The idea that they control anything outside of their stupid little clubhouses is where people suddenly become totally stupid and wrong.

same thing with the illuminati. there was a group in the 1800s, and it exists in some form today. it might just be a bunch of idiots flashing symbols or there might be something more to it. I don't really care to dig deeper than that.

DM

• Rep: 25
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2016, 09:35:50 AM »

These people also exist: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/home/
World must be flat!
I work with one of them. It started with 9/11 and he's just gone into a conspiracy theory youtube wormhole.  I'm unsure if he's lost it totally or just trolling everyone for fun. Best thing to do is ignore them.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2016, 10:30:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
in France a lot of politics are freemasons, and almost the half of the ministers in the last government was a part of this shit...

eranka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2016, 11:31:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
100%. My grandfather was a Freemason aswell and it was exactly that. And when you put alot of loser adult that outside of the lodge have successful businesses, power or whatever, they are going to bond and form friendships and work together in real life. im sure alot of the crazy theories stem from those connections.

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2016, 12:34:12 PM »
Paul & nijah illuminati & dyrdek alien

Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2016, 03:45:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

same thing with the illuminati. there was a group in the 1800s, and it exists in some form today. it might just be a bunch of idiots flashing symbols or there might be something more to it. I don't really care to dig deeper than that.
No, it doesn't exist today, and it existed in pre-democratic Germany as a pro-democracy secret society because discussing democracy in the monarchy that existed could lead to severe punishments like death. It was basically a bunch of professor/academic types getting together and saying "what if there was democracy here?" American revolutionaries supported them and started showing their imagery as a sign of respect for their similar attempts to create a democratic nation. That's all their is to it, but a bunch of fucking idiots like to ask "why?" but have no fuckng interest in figuring out the answers to their questions. They prey on the insecure, uneducated, and stupid- most of whom don't do much in life, and want to find a conspiracy to explain why. The illuminati one is soothing- "I'm not an idiot, the world isn't the result of billions of people making billions of decisions, a secret group is trying to keep me down!"

My favorite mocking of the whole "secret group controlling the world" thing is on the Nixon tapes:

Handsome B. Wonderful

• Rep: -8
« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2016, 06:08:46 PM »
d way is a free mason

I felt the need to annotate this:

D way (obviously, Danny Way. Notorious mega-ramper and homophobe.) is a free (not incarcerated) mason (a worker in stone or brick).

Never don't believe in yourself.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #81 on: September 06, 2016, 11:30:05 AM »
Berra did 9/11

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #82 on: September 06, 2016, 02:05:11 PM »
i'm about to go way off skateboarding here but i just want to set the record straight.  I am a jew lawyer who spent way to much time looking into masonry, Scientology, and a bunch of other stuff among the same ilk.  

here is the trick:

people help their friends. people help who they know.  people want to help people they feel connected to.  people want to place into powerful positions people who share the same values as them.  people look out for their own. in theory skaters can do exactly what all these groups are doing... all that has to be done is for people help their own.  establish ways of signaling to other members that you are part of the same ilk. find spaces to meet and greet your own (i.e. a mason lodge).  

if i know the ADA skates you best believe I'm going to bring that up when i talk to them about a case.   i get a resume from someone i know (and like) through skateboarding, you best believe they are getting the interview. if  i see someone running for office that i know skateboards ill probably vote for them.  put up your own.  that's it. everything is just illusion to attract new members.  
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #83 on: September 06, 2016, 02:10:12 PM »
i'm about to go way off skateboarding here but i just want to set the record straight.  I am a jew lawyer who spent way to much time looking into masonry, Scientology, and a bunch of other stuff among the same ilk.  

here is the trick:

people help their friends. people help who they know.  people want to help people they feel connected to.  people want to place into powerful positions people who share the same values as them.  people look out for their own. in theory skaters can do exactly what all these groups are doing... all that has to be done is for people help their own.  establish ways of signaling to other members that you are part of the same ilk. find spaces to meet and greet your own (i.e. a mason lodge).  

if i know the ADA skates you best believe I'm going to bring that up when i talk to them about a case.   i get a resume from someone i know (and like) through skateboarding, you best believe they are getting the interview. if  i see someone running for office that i know skateboards ill probably vote for them.  put up your own.  that's it. everything is just illusion to attract new members.  
bingo. it's tribalism.

eastcoaster

• Rep: -41
« Reply #84 on: November 22, 2016, 01:18:56 PM »
Anybody find BA's SOTY contender photo odd? And does the brand named "numbers" seem strange to anyone? If its from the berrics its scientology shit so I wonder what it really is about

calvinsdream

« Reply #85 on: November 22, 2016, 01:31:10 PM »
Anybody find BA's SOTY contender photo odd? And does the brand named "numbers" seem strange to anyone? If its from the berrics its scientology shit so I wonder what it really is about

Sounds like you're really connecting the pieces now

Elderly Gentleman

• Rep: 4
« Reply #86 on: November 22, 2016, 01:34:32 PM »
As a 3rd degree Master Mason (Freemason) and skateboarder,  I'm always so amused at what people think the Masons do and control.  It's kind of sad.  If any of you joined, and got in and found out the "secrets" of freemasonry,  you would be really, really disappointed.   Just saying.  

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around.

"I'll just use my Zumiez rewards card".

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #87 on: November 22, 2016, 01:45:45 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Sounds like you're really connecting the pieces now

I just checked out his SOTY contender photo and it's definitely one of those one-eyed Illuminati poses. He's been hanging out with Lady Gaga. Maybe she inducted him into the group.

Zeep Zander

« Reply #88 on: November 22, 2016, 03:16:38 PM »
As a 3rd degree Master Mason (Freemason) and skateboarder,  I'm always so amused at what people think the Masons do and control.  It's kind of sad.  If any of you joined, and got in and found out the "secrets" of freemasonry,  you would be really, really disappointed.   Just saying.  

with all due respect, what made you join?

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #89 on: November 22, 2016, 03:33:05 PM »
Having met Ed in az 4 years ago Id say he is just as well spoken and intellegent as anyone I've been reading post by on this board for the last 10 years of my life (not including myself I'm regular) His site is nutty. A lot of his ideas are out there and probably completly wrong. To his credit he is a great mechanic, illustrator and computer analyst. He illustrated an early jfk "conspiracy" book by Robert grodon. He personally interviewed the remaining witnesses and collected some of the only on tape interviews with key witnesses. Imo it's not delusional to at least consider the idea of politicians and celebrities having multiple identities to manipulate large groups of people. It has been recorded in even early Roman history. I'm not going to comment further because I'm regular and don't even want to debate or w.e. I do think vice should interview him instead of jusT making articles dissing him.....  And if anyone wants to reach out to him on fb and tell him he's delusional and explain how's he wrong just search Ed chairini he will message u back

He also thinks hilter is Walt Disney and Kermit Roosevelt never heard the Charlie Chaplin thing....
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 04:19:44 PM by cherry »