Author Topic: Jason Jessee Is a Nazi | Full Video with all proof! Slap Premiere!  (Read 137547 times)

Banned from the room

Re: Jason Jessee Is a Nazi | Full Video with all proof! Slap Premiere!
« Reply #720 on: June 22, 2021, 10:49:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Was interesting to see in the Corey Duffel interview how even Corey has said fuck this dude.
[close]

I don't understand this "even" thing. The Duff Man is against bigotry he's always been against it
[close]

Uhhhh guess you missed the interview where he was tossing around the n word like a frisbee. 20 years ago but it still happened

Fuck 1010 and his buddy Ethan Fowler

I remember.
I'm not going to write some apologist crap about that

1010 and Duff Man are not the least bit similar.

1010 has been running that 88 summer of hate shit his entire career and Duff Man has worked pretty hard to make up for that error.

Duffle continues to speak out against hate and 1010 finds humor in it.

Big difference

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1967
« Reply #721 on: June 22, 2021, 11:17:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Also we don't live in a vacuum and have access to information and context.
[close]

no? wow, thanks for clearing that up for me bruh...
[close]

You're the one that brought it up. I'm sure you believed it to be some interesting hypothetical but it was actually kinda dumb, sorry!
[close]

Lol your so snide at times dude.

Chill on the aggression

Nah it was a dumb post and addressing it as such was an appropriate thing to do. I hope that clears things up!

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #722 on: June 22, 2021, 11:21:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You're the one that brought it up. I'm sure you believed it to be some interesting hypothetical but it was actually kinda dumb, sorry!
[close]

Chill on the aggression
[close]

Nah it was a dumb post and addressing it as such was an appropriate thing to do. I hope that clears things up!

you are a hero!

RichardBarkley

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #723 on: June 22, 2021, 11:47:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Chill on the aggression
[close]

Lol

I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

shredder sequel

• Rep: 58
« Reply #724 on: June 22, 2021, 11:58:25 AM »
Expand Quote
So this is news to me, never saw this graphic pop up in all this old hoohaa, the first board he released on his Driven company a while back.

[close]

in a vacuum, without the background knowledge of Jason Jessee's long history of absolute shit decisions, tastes, and behavior and without the context of this thread, couldn't this graphic be read as a critique of the racism at the core of the USA? the swastikas looking like they're in the process of rising up in the eyes of the American flag skull?

or does the skull just make it all straight-white-shit-toughguy-biker-cholo-NorCal-punker-gangster-lowrider-hesh-puke vibe?

The intent of the original artwork this is based on—Hunter S. Thompson’s “Fear and Loathing On the Campaign Trail ‘72”—was to address Thompson’s sense of there being a rising tide of facisism in the U.S., and, obviously, to shock people. The fact  that Thompson wrote about—and was fascinated by—the same biker goobers that Jessee dreams about sucking off probably led in part to this choice of graphic. But i don’t think Jessee was the least bit interested in the commentary on the rise of fascism in the US. He prioritizes “shock” in a similar—but dumber—way as Thompson. Both toyed/toy with a kind of SHOCK that doesn’t exist without white privilege. The fact that he continued playing with imagery well into the 21st century says everything we need to know about him.

star puppy

• Rep: -14
« Reply #725 on: June 22, 2021, 12:00:24 PM »
i hav du homyz no

dat gud cuz drugz

pz 2 daT
.. i dream of Marley.. - Candy

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1406
« Reply #726 on: June 22, 2021, 12:02:37 PM »
So this is news to me, never saw this graphic pop up in all this old hoohaa, the first board he released on his Driven company a while back.

Preface to this, i am not saying this to defend JJ in any way, this thread has plenty of proof of the fuck shit he's said and done

But I'm pretty sure that board is referencing Hunter S Thompson's Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail 72

dannyprovolone

« Reply #727 on: June 22, 2021, 12:09:25 PM »
Who really gives a fuck what it’s referencing. 1010 isn’t comprehending anything hst wrote. The guy can hardly form a coherent sentence.

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #728 on: June 22, 2021, 12:12:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

in a vacuum, without the background knowledge of Jason Jessee's long history of absolute shit decisions, tastes, and behavior and without the context of this thread, couldn't this graphic be read as a critique of the racism at the core of the USA? the swastikas looking like they're in the process of rising up in the eyes of the American flag skull?

or does the skull just make it all straight-white-shit-toughguy-biker-cholo-NorCal-punker-gangster-lowrider-hesh-puke vibe?
[close]

The intent of the original artwork this is based on—Hunter S. Thompson’s “Fear and Loathing On the Campaign Trail ‘72”—was to address Thompson’s sense of there being a rising tide of facisism in the U.S., and, obviously, to shock people. The fact  that Thompson wrote about—and was fascinated by—the same biker goobers that Jessee dreams about sucking off probably led in part to this choice of graphic. But i don’t think Jessee was the least bit interested in the commentary on the rise of fascism in the US. He prioritizes “shock” in a similar—but dumber—way as Thompson. Both toyed/toy with a kind of SHOCK that doesn’t exist without white privilege. The fact that he continued playing with imagery well into the 21st century says everything we need to know about him.

i can't believe i missed that the skull was taken from the cover--i've read that too, i guess it's been a while

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #729 on: June 22, 2021, 12:17:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Chill on the aggression
[close]

[close]

Lol

i know, this motherfucker, right?

this thread would not be nearly as enriching and important without fucking pizzafliptofakie enthusiastically "addressing" shit in it...woops, forgot the exclamation point!

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #730 on: June 22, 2021, 12:24:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Chill on the aggression
[close]

[close]

Lol
[close]

this thread would not be nearly as enriching and important without fucking pizzafliptofakie enthusiastically "addressing" shit in it...woops, forgot the exclamation point!

I mean, you posted a really, REALLY dumb question. I'm honestly not sure what kind of response you expected.

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #731 on: June 22, 2021, 12:26:07 PM »
i’m not even saying that this is what’s occurred since I made that first post regarding the graphic, but seriously, in the real world and amongst grown-ass people, is there an equivalent to "kooking" someone you disagree with while lurking “Hidden” in a skateboarding forum?

kisses to you pizzafliptofakie...you are absolutely adorable

nicotinewheel

• Rep: -77
« Reply #732 on: June 22, 2021, 12:27:10 PM »
well put

Síota

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 817
« Reply #733 on: June 22, 2021, 12:28:11 PM »
I highly doubt 1010 can actually read anything more that the TV guide.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #734 on: June 22, 2021, 12:30:48 PM »
Jason Jessee is such a fucking dork

Sack of excreetment, a sub human- fixed

Nice find, it should all be documented here

Expand Quote
Can’t believe some of my favorite pros supported a guy who at worst is a Nazi and at best is a troll that draws and dons Nazi symbolism.
[close]
To add, more dudes from Crail posted on insta to support JJ after his Nazi outing than have come out against sexual assault.

+1 good reminder

« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 12:42:48 PM by figureitout »

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #735 on: June 22, 2021, 12:31:11 PM »
i’m not even saying that this is what’s occurred since I made that first post regarding the graphic, but seriously, in the real world and amongst grown-ass people, is there an equivalent to "kooking" someone you disagree with while lurking “Hidden” in a skateboarding forum?

I don't understand why you're so bent out of shape. The first post regarding the graphic that you made was really dumb and, all things considered, my response was fairly polite albeit firm. You do understand why your post was really dumb, don't you? I can explain further if you'd like. In the real world people are less likely to grant as much patience as you think you probably deserve.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1032
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #736 on: June 22, 2021, 12:31:37 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Preface to this, i am not saying this to defend JJ in any way, this thread has plenty of proof of the fuck shit he's said and done

But I'm pretty sure that board is referencing Hunter S Thompson's Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail 72

Hunter S. Thompson is a Nazi and Rolling Stone loves him

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #737 on: June 22, 2021, 12:36:30 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I don't understand why you're so bent out of shape. The first post regarding the graphic that you made was really dumb and, all things considered, my response was fairly polite albeit firm. You do understand why your post was really dumb, don't you? I can explain further if you'd like. In the real world people are less likely to grant as much patience as you think you probably deserve.

was it "dumb"? how many times have you lazily used that vague ass word now?

i found some things out about that graphic, that i didn't realize before though....

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #738 on: June 22, 2021, 12:45:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

i found some things out about that graphic, that i didn't realize before though....

In my opinion, looking at things through a "vacuum" in a conversation that is neck deep with past context, repeated patterns, and well documented information is a pretty useless method of rhetoric. You tried to pose a hypothetical that poses some kind of benefit of the doubt that has to be prefaced with, in your words, a "long history of absolute shit decisions, tastes, and behavior...". The point of my response was that we are quite a ways in to a conversation that has observed every bit of this long history and exercising any amount of doubt is quite unreasonable at this point. I didn't use the word "dumb" until you reacted childishly about it.

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #739 on: June 22, 2021, 12:48:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

In my opinion, looking at things through a "vacuum" in a conversation that is neck deep with past context, repeated patterns, and well documented information is a pretty useless method of rhetoric. You tried to pose a hypothetical that poses some kind of benefit of the doubt that has to be prefaced with, in your words, a "long history of absolute shit decisions, tastes, and behavior...". The point of my response was that we are quite a ways in to a conversation that has observed every bit of this long history and exercising any amount of doubt is quite unreasonable at this point. I didn't use the word "dumb" until you reacted childishly about it.

there you go tiger...i knew you could do it man, and you didn't need one exclamation point.

edit: eh, i still can't figure out what in the real world and amongst grown-ass people is equivalent to "kooking" someone you disagree with while lurking “Hidden” in a skateboarding forum?

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #740 on: June 22, 2021, 12:51:19 PM »
Again, a bratty response to a something YOU asked. It should not be a surprise when people react brashly to you.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #741 on: June 22, 2021, 12:51:39 PM »

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #742 on: June 22, 2021, 12:56:22 PM »
Again, a bratty response to a something YOU asked. It should not be a surprise when people react brashly to you.

listen here big fella, you have nearly 6000 posts...i'm obviously not going to take this--or any other--exchange in here nearly as seriously you do, so you win...nicely done!

BillTetley

• Rep: 14
« Reply #743 on: June 22, 2021, 01:05:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Chill on the aggression
[close]

[close]

Lol
[close]

[close]

I mean, you posted a really, REALLY dumb question. I'm honestly not sure what kind of response you expected.

Giving a topic the absolute benefit of the doubt prior to discussing it, is in no way a 'dumb question'. I think that is what he was going for. The purpose was for us to take a moment to look at the graphic in a completely aseptic existence prior to making any and all judgements.

Regardless of how long it takes to reach your own conclusion on the topic, in this case about half a second to realize nah its nazi shithead jason jessee thinking hes cool again, removing benefit of doubt or worse mocking those who do, is about the most stupid thing you can do.

"Long history of absolute shit decisions" that line was hilarious hahaha

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #744 on: June 22, 2021, 01:18:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Chill on the aggression
[close]

[close]

Lol
[close]

[close]

[close]

Giving a topic the absolute benefit of the doubt prior to discussing it, is in no way a 'dumb question'.
"Long history of absolute shit decisions" that line was hilarious hahaha

Sure, if you ignore 24 pages discussing related topics that have occurred over the last 30 years. But at this point it would be pretty dumb to ignore that. If this were an isolated incident and not about somebody repeatedly documented sporting Nazi imagery and spouting hate speech, perhaps the benefit of the doubt could be humored.

Banned from the room

« Reply #745 on: June 22, 2021, 01:23:24 PM »
Crail the "no homo" gang

Red Eyed Swimmer

• Rep: 2
« Reply #746 on: June 22, 2021, 03:22:18 PM »
Expand Quote
not to excuse Jason jesse or all his enablers but baciaslly that dude is nuts and most people who know him are scared of him which is why he never got "called out." then there was a small inner circle of skate dude who consider the nazi stuff NBD and just another wacky thing he was into. which is a lame boomer attitude and unfortunately includes legends like Gonz, Lance, Neil blender and a bunch of random Japanese guys for some reason

his defender are IG are clowns who don't even know the guy. all the people who dealt with him IRL reguarly were silently relieved he got cancelled and they finally had a reason to permanently cut him off
[close]

What is he, 5'4 tops? He looks such pussy with the 2 security blankies on his head and all the layered gear, why would anyone be afraid of him?
because poosies of the like never fight fair or solo

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 502
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #747 on: June 22, 2021, 04:07:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I knew I recognised it, and well said. Yeah, the context completely alters the intent. Hunter was a dirt bag but dedicated his life to exposing and fighting fascism and that context explains exactly his intent. Plus, you see this shit on a book and it makes you think of the contents. JJ is a dirtbag who has dedicated his life to hyping fascism. You see this on a board and you’re ment to think ‘badass dude who wants to freak out the squares and or Nazis are badass’

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1406
« Reply #748 on: June 22, 2021, 04:36:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Totally agree with this. I just wanted to post the original artwork that jj was referencing. Having said that i don't think we should give jj any benefit of the doubt or nuance because we've seen the shit he's into

pro club blanks

« Reply #749 on: June 22, 2021, 07:44:18 PM »
Cotton hill headbutting jason jessee in the nads board graphic please Santa Cruz

Do the right thing