Author Topic: Jason Jessee Is a Nazi | Full Video with all proof! Slap Premiere!  (Read 137534 times)

BurgerCop

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -71
Re: Jason Jessee Is a Nazi | Full Video with all proof! Slap Premiere!
« Reply #810 on: June 28, 2023, 05:24:28 AM »
It also started popping back up in my recommended videos about a week or two ago, which is especially weird because I've already watched it. I almost never get videos I've already watched in my recommends. Did the original creator re-upload it or something?

Highonangeldust

• Rep: 631
« Reply #811 on: June 28, 2023, 06:19:48 AM »
My favourite was the one with Kader tail dropping off his forehead.
That one was great. I’d love to see that one again.

eraserheadfuckers

• Rep: 26
« Reply #812 on: June 28, 2023, 08:07:30 AM »
Don’t know if this has been posted on here but here is a link to the documentary “pray for me”. Also see salba dropping a hard R

If you want to skip ahead where it goes more into all the WP bullshit it starts around 34:16

I bought the DVD from someone to make my video and I originally had the full thing uploaded to archive.org so people could check that I wasn't taking things out of context but David Rogerson, the guy who made the documentary did a copyright strike on me on YouTube. In order to fight it, I had to give over my government name and address. He then threatened to have people come kick my ass if I didn't take it off. I'm pretty sure he didn't have the license to the music and had to stop selling the documentary due to legal pressure from Sony Music. I ended up pulling the rip of the documentary but kept my JJ video up, which is very clearly fair use. He was very mad but the bikers he threatened to sic on me never showed. He seemed like extremely stressed out about the documentary being up.

In a phone call he was telling me that there's a photo of him with a swastika on his bike, which I found on Google, and that he thought the footage of the Christchurch shooting was funny. He said this while trying to explain that he was on my side and didn't like nazis.

He later tried to trick me into sending him money for some equipment to rip old tapes he had that were "really incriminating of JJ." He wouldn't send them to me to rip or let me buy a cheap deck to do it and send to him, He demanded that I had to send him $300 and then I think called me slurs when I didn't.

Really fucking weird dude. I have it all recorded on my old phone somewhere. 

Expand Quote
i got a bunch of email pings about this video and came here to see why. did the youtube algorithm just decide to bump it?
[close]
It definitely has been bumping it over the past week as I also saw it two different times on my main page. Did you just convert your account to premium?

No I don't even use the account anymore, I just check the email sometimes.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 08:16:20 AM by eraserheadfuckers »

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 363
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #813 on: June 28, 2023, 08:42:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Don’t know if this has been posted on here but here is a link to the documentary “pray for me”. Also see salba dropping a hard R

If you want to skip ahead where it goes more into all the WP bullshit it starts around 34:16
[close]

I bought the DVD from someone to make my video and I originally had the full thing uploaded to archive.org so people could check that I wasn't taking things out of context but David Rogerson, the guy who made the documentary did a copyright strike on me on YouTube. In order to fight it, I had to give over my government name and address. He then threatened to have people come kick my ass if I didn't take it off. I'm pretty sure he didn't have the license to the music and had to stop selling the documentary due to legal pressure from Sony Music. I ended up pulling the rip of the documentary but kept my JJ video up, which is very clearly fair use. He was very mad but the bikers he threatened to sic on me never showed. He seemed like extremely stressed out about the documentary being up.

In a phone call he was telling me that there's a photo of him with a swastika on his bike, which I found on Google, and that he thought the footage of the Christchurch shooting was funny. He said this while trying to explain that he was on my side and didn't like nazis.

He later tried to trick me into sending him money for some equipment to rip old tapes he had that were "really incriminating of JJ." He wouldn't send them to me to rip or let me buy a cheap deck to do it and send to him, He demanded that I had to send him $300 and then I think called me slurs when I didn't.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i got a bunch of email pings about this video and came here to see why. did the youtube algorithm just decide to bump it?
[close]
It definitely has been bumping it over the past week as I also saw it two different times on my main page. Did you just convert your account to premium?
[close]

I’m really sorry you had to go through and put up with all that shit but thank you for doing this, it’s sincerely radical and important.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

Lin Thizzy

• Rep: 86
« Reply #814 on: June 28, 2023, 09:38:06 AM »
i've genuinely never seen 1010 skate (video part or otherwise) and i have no interest in finding out why he has any kind of legacy in skateboarding so this thread obvs isnt my cuppa but WHOOOLY SHIT the photo of that smug longhaired nigel thornberry lookin mf posing next to their nazi cosplay bike makes me want to laugh and puke at the same time. nazis and white power kooks are so fuckin lame hahahaa

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 817
« Reply #815 on: June 28, 2023, 10:20:09 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I actually have it saved on my work computer but no clue how to upload it. If someone can let me know I'll do it tomorrow.

Highonangeldust

« Reply #816 on: June 28, 2023, 11:48:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
I actually have it saved on my work computer but no clue how to upload it. If someone can let me know I'll do it tomorrow.
[/quote
I use Postimage and paste it on here.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3371
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #817 on: June 28, 2023, 12:44:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[/quote
I use Postimage and paste it on here.
[close]

Not sure you're the best person to take technical posting advice from.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 157
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #818 on: June 28, 2023, 10:17:00 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

what in the actual fuck? to that whole side story! But yes, please upload all of those recordings too

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Síota

• SLAP Pal

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #820 on: June 29, 2023, 12:51:16 AM »
Can we also please NOT forget the person who overdubbed the inglorious bastards scene to talk about 1010? That’s shit was a work of art!

Benevenstanciano

« Reply #821 on: June 29, 2023, 01:11:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

I’m really sorry you had to go through and put up with all that shit but thank you for doing this, it’s sincerely radical and important.

Yeah dude for real thank you so much, there is no room for any white power bull shit in skateboarding, I’m sure that was a terrible and anxiety inducing experience but it proves your character.

Benevenstanciano

« Reply #822 on: June 29, 2023, 01:12:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah dude for real thank you so much, there is no room for any white power bull shit in skateboarding, I’m sure that was a terrible and anxiety inducing experience but it proves your strength of character.

breezy_again

• Rep: 56
  • Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation
« Reply #823 on: June 29, 2023, 04:49:14 AM »
Can we also please NOT forget the person who overdubbed the inglorious bastards scene to talk about 1010? That’s shit was a work of art!
oooooh! i forgot about that! sooo fucking funny!!!!

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #824 on: June 29, 2023, 06:56:10 AM »
Yeah why is this shit popping back up on YouTube?

Remember when dude said he wanted to “kill his mom grind up all her bones with a juicer, drink it and shit on her grave. Because that’s how she made me feel when I found out she had a black boyfriend.” But the skate industry pretended to care about him for the next 20 years. Cant forget his slomo music very serious and emotional 2 trick after-credit part and for a month before all this shit got rehashed kids pretended to be life long fans of the dude haha. Really fumbled that one to look back at just how hard the industry was riding this dudes meat before completely canceling him for something they’d known for 20 years.

Google the Iron Horse interview if you want to read some terrible shit.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

Highonangeldust

« Reply #825 on: June 29, 2023, 07:05:18 AM »

Haha,yeeees! Thanks @Siota. Shit cracks me up.

breezer

• Rep: -16
« Reply #826 on: June 29, 2023, 10:06:09 AM »
cant believe Grosso tolerated this POS......and on The Letters too.....oh well

Mongo Lloyd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #827 on: June 29, 2023, 10:24:20 AM »
I’d love to see a 1010 forehead face photoshopped on to the Colin McKay giraffe neck photo.
Do you get deja vu, huh?

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -222
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #828 on: June 29, 2023, 10:28:05 AM »
Sending good vibes.

2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 363
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #829 on: June 29, 2023, 10:37:55 AM »
cant believe Grosso tolerated this POS......and on The Letters too.....oh well

Hate to break it to you but Grosso repped Skrewdriver shirts on The Letters.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

Kook Me Amadeus

« Reply #830 on: June 29, 2023, 10:41:18 AM »

I recently saw Jason in public for the first time and this trick is utterly gnarly.  That’s such a scary drop, his forehead looks way bigger in person.

double fakie ollie grind

• Rep: 4
« Reply #831 on: June 29, 2023, 12:16:51 PM »
1010 currently running a ‘fundraiser’ on his Instagram where you pay 100 bucks for a sticker and get a chance to win a motorcycle. No mention of what he is raising funds for, lol.

Anyway fuck this guy. The nine club with him showed up as recommended for me recently and I watched as much of it as I could tolerate (I think I watched most of it when this all first broke, how I sat through that idk). He does everything he can to avoid a straight answer. All these fascist dudes always get so mealy mouthed when asked about their bullshit. Easy way to spot em.

eraserheadfuckers

• Rep: 26
« Reply #832 on: June 29, 2023, 12:25:31 PM »
People seem much more open to hearing this shit now than in 2018. I got a lot of shit for putting this out when I did. I think skateboarders have gotten a lot better about inclusivity and shaking off the edgelord bs and are more open to criticize famous figures in the industry. The george floyd uprising probably played a big part in that. It's good to see.

Not trying to make this about me but i think it's indicative of a bigger pattern among skateboarders in the us.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2023, 12:32:51 PM by eraserheadfuckers »

Tom Pearl

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
« Reply #833 on: June 29, 2023, 01:41:42 PM »
a nazi who appropriates cholo culture

make it make sense

Síota

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #834 on: June 29, 2023, 01:47:32 PM »
1010 currently running a ‘fundraiser’ on his Instagram where you pay 100 bucks for a sticker and get a chance to win a motorcycle. No mention of what he is raising funds for, lol.

Anyway fuck this guy. The nine club with him showed up as recommended for me recently and I watched as much of it as I could tolerate (I think I watched most of it when this all first broke, how I sat through that idk). He does everything he can to avoid a straight answer. All these fascist dudes always get so mealy mouthed when asked about their bullshit. Easy way to spot em.

Isn't there very strick laws in the states for raffles etc, like no purchase nessarcy and what ever?

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1346
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #835 on: June 29, 2023, 01:51:49 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Isn't there very strick laws in the states for raffles etc, like no purchase nessarcy and what ever?
Not sure about the legality but in CA you can find all kinds of automotive raffles people put on for themselves. The guy who worked the counter at the corner store had a car every year that you'd buy like a $100 ticket for and maybe you'd win it. I think AA may have won a car in a Lotties raffle similar to this.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 799
« Reply #836 on: June 29, 2023, 01:56:50 PM »

Legendary meme right there. Kudos.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 604
« Reply #837 on: June 29, 2023, 05:24:52 PM »

thanks @Highonangeldust

Hahahaha yes!!!

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, eraserhead is a real one and probably has a wicked big hog.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #838 on: June 29, 2023, 05:50:16 PM »
Yeah why is this shit popping back up on YouTube?

Remember when dude said he wanted to “kill his mom grind up all her bones with a juicer, drink it and shit on her grave. Because that’s how she made me feel when I found out she had a black boyfriend.” But the skate industry pretended to care about him for the next 20 years. Cant forget his slomo music very serious and emotional 2 trick after-credit part and for a month before all this shit got rehashed kids pretended to be life long fans of the dude haha. Really fumbled that one to look back at just how hard the industry was riding this dudes meat before completely canceling him for something they’d known for 20 years.

Google the Iron Horse interview if you want to read some terrible shit.

Free max b
don’t forget that 90% of the industry still backs/ dick rides him! I’m certain Ohblow jacks off to his image every night before going to sleep.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2023, 06:44:13 PM by Gray Imp Sausage Metal »

Plan9Customs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 540
« Reply #839 on: June 29, 2023, 06:05:21 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Just another way to spot a Nazi that no one mentions that’s in the above post:

Triple L is always a dead giveaway.