Poll

Should bawtawd be aloud to return?

yes
37 (62.7%)
no
22 (37.3%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Author Topic: Should bawtawd be aloud to return?  (Read 1351 times)

polymerplaya

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -1
Should bawtawd be aloud to return?
« on: March 11, 2019, 03:45:24 PM »
These mods wont stop hunting me, the real me. I would like to slap in peace. I know Im dangerous to the skate industry, and say things that will shock your parents but c,mon. I realize the problem of me keeping it real and then others want to keep it real and say dumb stuff copying me, but mods ban me before I can even talk shit on those people for not keeping it real, and just being loosers.

OK, so I will not type "The N Word" or any of its variations, I dont know what else I did wrong so, I, Bawtawd, will abide by "The No N Word Amendment".

If there are any other stipulations, I may oblige.

I still have other routes, but I would like to post as myself, and not have to blow up high speed productions with NSA precision.

Im really just nice boy deep down who like skateboard.

guest1

Re: Should bawtawd be aloud to return?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 03:54:28 PM »
You got my vote as long as you keep posting more funny videos of you doing random shit in your parents garage.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3340
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 04:47:16 PM »
I like nice deep boy.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 05:05:09 PM »
Focus this account and include bawtawd in your name again.

Also "Should bawtawd be aloud to return?"

I don't think being loud will allow you to return.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2019, 05:08:57 PM »
I understood that post, no way you the real baw.

polymerplaya

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2019, 05:19:17 PM »
I understood that post, no way you the real baw.
I dont do that no more, like I said on other accounts, just adderall n xanax, 30 and 4mg a day, which is nothing for me. Keeps my mind from turning into alex jones. I was heavy chinese clonazolam in those days, I think I broke a internet record for most use of that stuff.

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -376
  • ants suck!
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2019, 05:21:31 PM »
Ill take bawtawd over jon hill anyday
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

chris gentryfied

• Rep: -86
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2019, 05:33:33 PM »
make a video apology and shout out all the posters you like or disrespected. admin will give you a certain number of hail mary's and restore your post count.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2019, 06:34:28 PM »
Just pay them off with that sweet sweet lotto money

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 307
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2019, 06:46:28 PM »

enlargement

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2019, 07:25:18 PM »
Banned.
Why are you imposing fascist totalitarian ruling in preference of community voting? Answer. Probly too poosy to explain a real answer.

Guessing your just gonna say "BANNED" again, like haha yeah thats so funny dude.

See how these mods are, straight ego to the head, think theyre cool or some shit, you guys need to stop sucking thier dicks.

But go ahead, explain...

chris gentryfied

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2019, 07:32:28 PM »
how do you keep returning? or can a magician not reveal his treachery?

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2019, 07:49:12 PM »
Free my...

...friend bawtawd

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2019, 08:30:43 PM »
He clearly has substance abuse issues as well as mental issues.

I'd say allowing him to slap is a good thing, if it helps him vent(even when it's stupid shit)

I'm not cool with racial slurs etc so if he stopped that, why not let him back?

Mods obviously dont condone nor tolerate racial slurs but  do not support those with mental illness?

Gentleman ninja warlock

pointyboots

• Rep: 0
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2019, 08:32:42 PM »
He uses a proxy.

And he continues to get banned because of his repeated use of slurs.

And there's nothing cool about being a mod. It's more or less just getting emails about your racist or homophobic attempts at humor.
Heres the thing, you got vested interest against me, dont like my vulgar attempts at humor is basically what your saying. Otherwise you would just ignore report notifications from the small group of complete squares.

Thats just what it is. We aint stupid, you showin out to the angy poosy bois cause they align with your own poosy thought system. You a complete square also.

Oh, its cause you just dont wanna deal with e-mails? Quit bein a mod then dumbshit.

All in all, I see how it is, no end to it, so, Im just gonna go ahead and call you a fucking faggot.

See yall niggas when somethin else juicy pops up on slap. Yall can play with all these super fun and non slur using new users in the meantime, theyre such a blast.

My mind too strong, your excuses too weak.

Say your last shaloms before slap gets put in the oven bitch.

Skkrrrtttttt

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2019, 10:18:31 PM »
If your mind was so strong you would not be on dog drugs, baw.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1570
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2019, 04:36:18 AM »
Expand Quote
He uses a proxy.

And he continues to get banned because of his repeated use of slurs.

And there's nothing cool about being a mod. It's more or less just getting emails about your racist or homophobic attempts at humor.
[close]
Heres the thing, you got vested interest against me, dont like my vulgar attempts at humor is basically what your saying. Otherwise you would just ignore report notifications from the small group of complete squares.

Thats just what it is. We aint stupid, you showin out to the angy poosy bois cause they align with your own poosy thought system. You a complete square also.

Oh, its cause you just dont wanna deal with e-mails? Quit bein a mod then dumbshit.

All in all, I see how it is, no end to it, so, Im just gonna go ahead and call you a fucking faggot.

See yall niggas when somethin else juicy pops up on slap. Yall can play with all these super fun and non slur using new users in the meantime, theyre such a blast.

My mind too strong, your excuses too weak.

Say your last shaloms before slap gets put in the oven bitch.

Skkrrrtttttt

dude, I take my vote back

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2019, 05:05:23 AM »
Its all politics. Some very prominent slap posters are weirdly resentful/jealous of Bawtawd (sharktits personally admitted to this when Baw first started posting).

If you guys had a problem with slurs you would ban anyone that posts that same George Carlin video every few weeks.

Gay just made a joke about pedophilia 13 posts above me. No problems there right? The double standards are obvious.

Groupthink, censorship, and crony politics are actually the worse thing for an open internet forum like this.

Just let the dude post. This is the internet. We are mostly adults. We can handle it.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2019, 06:01:47 AM »
Its all politics. Some very prominent slap posters are weirdly resentful/jealous of Bawtawd (sharktits personally admitted to this when Baw first started posting).

If you guys had a problem with slurs you would ban anyone that posts that same George Carlin video every few weeks.

Gay just made a joke about pedophilia 13 posts above me. No problems there right? The double standards are obvious.
Groupthink, censorship, and crony politics are actually the worse thing for an open internet forum like this.

Just let the dude post. This is the internet. We are mostly adults. We can handle it.

haha the only reason anyone would be jealous of bawtawd is because they wish they had as much free time as him. the dude dedicates his life to making email addresses and slap accounts to troll.
i will admit i do usually laugh at his posts though.

also youre really reaching with that comment about gay's joke.

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2019, 06:30:20 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

haha the only reason anyone would be jealous of bawtawd is because they wish they had as much free time as him. the dude dedicates his life to making email addresses and slap accounts to troll.
i will admit i do usually laugh at his posts though.

also youre really reaching with that comment about gay's joke.

Weirdly was the operative word I used. Obviously there's no rational reason to be jealous of a 30 y/o, unemployable junkie living in his mom's garage.

Mods are reaching by calling bawtawd's ebonic iteration of the N word a slur. Will Easly use to say that hateful, evil word every other sentence. When Rusty or Bawtawd said the exact same word it resulted in permanent bans. As I mentioned, double standards and such.

Its interesting you would respond to a post condemning groupthink. You are by far one of the worst offenders I have ever seen on this site. What is it like to lack anything resembling a sense of agency? I'm geninely curious.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 06:36:46 AM by Kolostrum »

Htownlegend

• Rep: -63
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2019, 06:43:36 AM »
These mods wont stop hunting me, the real me. I would like to slap in peace. I know Im dangerous to the skate industry, and say things that will shock your parents but c,mon. I realize the problem of me keeping it real and then others want to keep it real and say dumb stuff copying me, but mods ban me before I can even talk shit on those people for not keeping it real, and just being loosers.

OK, so I will not type "The N Word" or any of its variations, I dont know what else I did wrong so, I, Bawtawd, will abide by "The No N Word Amendment".

If there are any other stipulations, I may oblige.

I still have other routes, but I would like to post as myself, and not have to blow up high speed productions with NSA precision.

Im really just nice boy deep down who like skateboard.

chris gentryfied

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2019, 06:45:20 AM »
i think Bawtawd has talked openly about being into trannies and ladyboys though so his usage of fag is more akin to his use of nigga, colloquial than actually homophobic.
he's a button pusher but i never got a vibe of him being hateful. even his jibes at the mods, he just wants to be accepted and when he's not, he uses bad language.
*maybe he just needs Andy Roy to warn us before all his posts

feedmeseymour

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2019, 06:54:37 AM »

Its interesting you would respond to a post condemning groupthink. You are by far one of the worst offenders I have ever seen on this site. What is it like to lack anything resembling a sense of agency? I'm geninely curious.

please explain so i can change how/what i post. i want you to be happy, this shit is gonna keep me up at night.

CoMpLeMenTs4Uonlysometime

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2019, 10:32:38 AM »
I certainly hope you aren't putting as much thought into this as you are letting on dude

benihaha

• Rep: -9
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2019, 07:15:52 PM »
That's not acknowledging his homophobic slurs or his constant clogging the boards from multiple accounts.
I thought yall deleted this, thats cool you didnt though. But dawg I only spam accounts cause you ban them shits after 4 posts, I never had more than one account running at the same time.

Here, think of me as a lil bill burr white anger with some joey diaz backrounds n some patrice o neal tactics in a psychadelic street shit package. Its just jokes you losers, sometimes some real shit though. I dont sit behind talkin shit being mad, its fun to talk shit. Thats what friends do in real life. I like when people shit talk me too, its fuckin funny what the fuck?

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 534
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2019, 07:22:21 PM »
the slap moderators do a pretty good job of moderating - not too heavy handed or laissez faire. some messageboards are ridiculously strict and others are complete shit shows. letting trolls run rampant on a messageboard is definitely not a good idea. they will just turn the place into 4chan. it’s not like they will ease up at some point. they don’t have a sense of self-restraint. on the other hand, being too uptight can suck too. it wouldn’t be as interesting here.

benihaha

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2019, 07:29:32 PM »
NEVER had more than one account at a time, bawtawd5 wasnt even me, it was the fuckin mods or someone the mods gave the password to. Saying Im a troll is a straight excuse and you fuckin know it.

thomas kook

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2019, 08:11:10 PM »
nike owns bawtwad

benihaha

« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2019, 08:39:33 PM »
Yo bawtawd, you ever try this stuff? Genuine question.
https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/new-jersey/2019/03/11/catnip-cocktail-seen-often-nj/3135280002/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/03/11/so-bizarre-people-are-getting-high-off-catnip-cocktail-going-wild-new-jersey-police-say/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8be3d599b39b
Probably whats in it, not no catnip cocktail bullshit though, they dont even say whats in it just that its like ghb. Either a benzo or probably 2m2b. Thats just some news flakka bullshit, stop reading news bro. I smoked catnip when I was 15, it feel like cbd.