Author Topic: Does anyone know the history of stalin square?  (Read 4475 times)

Alan

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2537
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Does anyone know the history of stalin square?
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2013, 06:50:31 AM »
I remember watching an old Prague scene video and Petr Horvat was killing it so hard even as a little kid. In his part he had a super long line with more than 10 tricks, the line even had a counter (like those old film intro countdowns).

I went back to Letenske sady this past May and it was great seeing all the locals kill it. The only thing that bothered my out of shape ass was the lack of a shade.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

onepumpchump

• Rep: 7
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2013, 02:28:09 PM »
I was lucky enough to spend 5 days in Prague last year, seriously Letna every morning. One of the best places/spots in the world no doubt.

The locals were killing it and super friendly, best part is the beer garden a few mins away, god I miss this place.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2013, 02:03:36 AM »
I remember watching an old Prague scene video and Petr Horvat was killing it so hard even as a little kid. In his part he had a super long line with more than 10 tricks, the line even had a counter (like those old film intro countdowns).

I went back to Letenske sady this past May and it was great seeing all the locals kill it. The only thing that bothered my out of shape ass was the lack of a shade.

they cut down a lot of trees and branches since last year, so there is little sun protection left. but it was definitely necessary because branches were literally hanging in the park hindering to skate, like at the 7 stair stairsets