Author Topic: Shit Talking  (Read 2447 times)

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 807
Re: Shit Talking
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2022, 01:29:16 PM »
No matter how good at tennis I get. I'll never be as good as a brick wall.
Have a gnar

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1086
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2022, 01:39:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Golden crisp is an underrated cereal. Perfect crispy or soggy and honestly makes the (almond) milk delicious after I’m done. Not like Froot Loops which take forever to get soft and leave the milk tasting just ok. I mean I’ll usually go Cinnamon Toast Crunch or fruity pebbles if I want a sugar cereal but I think golden crisp is being added to the rotation. It may not be the flashiest but it’s a solid choice. Same goes for honey smacks cause it’s the same shit
[close]

Love me some Smacks, Golden Crisps, and Fruity Pebbs! I'm def going for the Pebbs over Smacks or Crisps but I love them all just the same. My father in law is a Cinnamon Toast Crunch kind of guy so I'll sneak a bowl when he's not looking but I've never understood the hype.

Corn pops slap when the milk has just hit them, but let them sit and they become a slippery mess.

I don't really fuck with marshmallows in my cereal anymore because I feel like they just aren't as crunchy as they use to be and just melt into a mushy blob as soon as the milk hits.

If I need some brainfood then you know I'm going for those Berry Kix.

Can we just get a cereal appreciation thread going?
[close]

Fuck cereal! Real people just wake up and chug the last quarter inch of wash-back water from beside the bed, then swallow some air and start their day. Last time I had a bowl of cereal my dick fell off and I couldn't back tail anymore.
[close]

Always have a glass of H2o sitting bed side for at least a week. I take two sips at 3am when I get heartburn, otherwise I let it age and develop a nice bouquet.

This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

rukes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 217
  • Yabba dabba doo
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2022, 05:10:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Golden crisp is an underrated cereal. Perfect crispy or soggy and honestly makes the (almond) milk delicious after I’m done. Not like Froot Loops which take forever to get soft and leave the milk tasting just ok. I mean I’ll usually go Cinnamon Toast Crunch or fruity pebbles if I want a sugar cereal but I think golden crisp is being added to the rotation. It may not be the flashiest but it’s a solid choice. Same goes for honey smacks cause it’s the same shit
[close]

Love me some Smacks, Golden Crisps, and Fruity Pebbs! I'm def going for the Pebbs over Smacks or Crisps but I love them all just the same. My father in law is a Cinnamon Toast Crunch kind of guy so I'll sneak a bowl when he's not looking but I've never understood the hype.

Corn pops slap when the milk has just hit them, but let them sit and they become a slippery mess.

I don't really fuck with marshmallows in my cereal anymore because I feel like they just aren't as crunchy as they use to be and just melt into a mushy blob as soon as the milk hits.

[close]

Fuck cereal! Real people just wake up and chug the last quarter inch of wash-back water from beside the bed, then swallow some air and start their day. Last time I had a bowl of cereal my dick fell off and I couldn't back tail anymore.
[close]

Always have a glass of H2o sitting bed side for at least a week. I take two sips at 3am when I get heartburn, otherwise I let it age and develop a nice bouquet.

I do this with cereal. Pour a bowl with milk and then let it sit on the bench and I just have a bit here and there. By day 7 it becomes a delightful paste that i squish through my fingers and then lick it off each finger slowly.
Is it true?  Or did you read it on the slap message board?

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 892
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2022, 05:12:33 PM »
Had to google what Pickleball is. Watched world championship game on YouTube and yeah it's chat. It looks like what Americans think cricket is (not even defending cricket fuck that shit too). Maybe it's too new but I think every fat Australian dad who's had too many beers and is getting over competitive with his kids could beat those guys first try.

I can assure you, no Americans thinks pickle ball is cricket.

big_kev_215

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 739
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2022, 06:18:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Had a solid 10ish year run of Lucky Charms being my guilty pleasure cereal but I must say I’ve migrated to Cinnamon Toast Crunch over the last couple years and haven’t looked back

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 840
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2022, 10:15:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Had a solid 10ish year run of Lucky Charms being my guilty pleasure cereal but I must say I’ve migrated to Cinnamon Toast Crunch over the last couple years and haven’t looked back

I have lived on basically nothing but cinnamon toast crunch and peanut butter and jelly for long stretches of my life. I still fuck up at least a box a week, but when I get the munchies I'll sometimes finish it in a day or two. I fiend for that cinnamon sugar swirl. I don't even add milk half the time. Just eat it straight so the flavor is more concentrated.

Pro tip - CVS has it on sale for $2 a box at least once a month. I buy 3 or 4 at a time usually.

Steely Daniel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2022, 12:34:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Baggy pants look stupid. Just wear something that fits and flatters your body type
[close]

What if my body type is baggy?
[close]

Go with baggy bottoms, tight top. Like this:

What the hell is this late 90s internet 1.0 shit?

I remember seeing avatars like this on "the palace" chat program thing...

"In Q3 1997, several users began using doll-inspired images as avatars with a customizable appearance.[3] The avatars were known as "Little People" before later collectively named Dollz.[3][4] A fanzine credited the creation of Dollz to Rainman, who based his "Sk8er" doll on his comic strip.[3][4] Other sources claimed that Melicia Greenwood created the first Dollz, basing her avatar on Barbie while catering to counter-culture audiences of preps, goths, and skaters.[3][5] Other popular Dollz used on The Palace were Wonderkins, Silents, and Divas (based on Diva Starz).[4]"

Wiki quote just to prove I am not an insane person remembering some of the worst times on the internet.

Resident Jeff

• Rep: 20
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2022, 12:45:16 AM »
You guys have some crazy cereal options, I’m jealous.
Do coco pops exist in America?
Reschs Refreshes

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 703
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2022, 12:51:10 AM »
Thread is od ass

Free max b
FREE MAX B

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2022, 01:59:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Had to google what Pickleball is. Watched world championship game on YouTube and yeah it's chat. It looks like what Americans think cricket is (not even defending cricket fuck that shit too). Maybe it's too new but I think every fat Australian dad who's had too many beers and is getting over competitive with his kids could beat those guys first try.
[close]

I can assure you, no Americans thinks pickle ball is cricket.
Lol not think it's cricket but think it's what cricket is. Just some people standing near each other lazily paddling a ball around