Author Topic: Birdman Lakai pro moodel  (Read 17565 times)

Shuh

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 4
Re: Birdman Lakai pro moodel
« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2018, 12:36:34 AM »
Just make a black and white suede pair you fucking idiots

https://issuu.com/hardcoredistribution/docs/lakai_summer_19_catalog_web
check page 4-5 its coming they still are a smaller brand so its obviously gonna take time, you people really do complain to much

shit_for_brains

« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2018, 05:35:37 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

check page 4-5 its coming they still are a smaller brand so its obviously gonna take time, you people really do complain to much

www.renegadebrandgroup.com

No they aren't

Donald Rump

« Reply #92 on: December 20, 2018, 01:13:27 AM »
Just bought a pair. Have not had a chance to test em out, seattle rain is no fun..

I ended up getting a pair as well, fit is pretty good but they are a bit stiff straight out of the box. I think they'll loosen up nicely after a couple of skates. The only thing I'd change is a bit more padding in the collar, I'm pretty pedantic about heel lock.

all in all first impressions are good.. plus the box is cool.

weon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #93 on: December 25, 2018, 08:51:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Just bought a pair. Have not had a chance to test em out, seattle rain is no fun..
[close]

I ended up getting a pair as well, fit is pretty good but they are a bit stiff straight out of the box. I think they'll loosen up nicely after a couple of skates. The only thing I'd change is a bit more padding in the collar, I'm pretty pedantic about heel lock.

do they run tts? nowhere near to try them on at the moment.
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

Donald Rump

« Reply #94 on: December 26, 2018, 04:28:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I would say yes, though they are fairly narrow in the midfoot area for me. The length is ok.

They have a similar feel to DC Tiago's as those are snug in the mid foot area for me as well. I wear size 12 in SB fat tongue Dunks, Kyle Walkers and Tiago's and bought 12 with Hawks. I couldn't try them on either. They are stiffer out of the box then all the aforementioned shoes.

Another thing, if you have a high arch they may feel funny due to the narrowness in that area.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 04:36:42 PM by Donald Rump »

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 730
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #95 on: December 26, 2018, 06:30:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah you’re right fuck paying for what I want, what shoes shouldI get and in what colorway shuh, if that is your real name
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

weon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #96 on: December 26, 2018, 07:59:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I would say yes, though they are fairly narrow in the midfoot area for me. The length is ok.

They have a similar feel to DC Tiago's as those are snug in the mid foot area for me as well. I wear size 12 in SB fat tongue Dunks, Kyle Walkers and Tiago's and bought 12 with Hawks. I couldn't try them on either. They are stiffer out of the box then all the aforementioned shoes.

Another thing, if you have a high arch they may feel funny due to the narrowness in that area.

good looks, dude. i’ll keep it in mind.
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
    • Fotos avatar image
« Reply #97 on: December 27, 2018, 07:53:07 AM »
Tony talks about the shoe a bit in this clip. One hundret blunts? Wearing new shoes?

ZEBRA

« Reply #98 on: January 17, 2019, 09:30:54 AM »
https://issuu.com/actionsportagency/docs/lakai_fa19

New Proto color ways are looking nice. I really want to try a pair on.

The black orange green ones sound crazy, but click the link. Pretty good looking shoe if you’re down for something besides black and white.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1081
« Reply #99 on: January 17, 2019, 10:18:25 AM »
https://issuu.com/actionsportagency/docs/lakai_fa19

New Proto color ways are looking nice. I really want to try a pair on.

The black orange green ones sound crazy, but click the link. Pretty good looking shoe if you’re down for something besides black and white.

those look WAY better than the launch colors.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 403
« Reply #100 on: January 17, 2019, 10:57:52 AM »
Yep WAY better, funnynthingbis that itnis still an airwalk colorway :-)

Also, a lot of older skaters here are pretty psyched on the proto's

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #101 on: January 17, 2019, 11:27:47 AM »
The new Lakai catalog is so insaley weak right now.
Still selling the Marc shoe and giving Stevie a second shoe even tho he has recently been kooked on slap, is pretty meh.
I do kinda like that tony hawk color way.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Budgie Lasek

« Reply #102 on: January 17, 2019, 12:36:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yeah you’re right fuck paying for what I want, what shoes shouldI get and in what colorway shuh, if that is your real name

Yeah, c'mon Shuh - don't suggest exactly what he inquired about, that's a clear path to being kooked into oblivion on here. How dare you show him a black and white suede version of the shoe when that's what he wanted.

Budgie Lasek

« Reply #103 on: January 17, 2019, 12:38:57 PM »
Still selling the Marc shoe and giving Stevie a second shoe even tho he has recently been kooked on slap, is pretty meh.

Totally. I mean, you guys are the fucking shit! The be all, end all of opinions in skateboarding! Some internet trolls didn't like something a pro skater said - pull all his product boys! Can't risk losing those Johnes sales.  ;D

pedro_mayn

• Rep: 92
  • 1-800-PP-5-DOO-DOO
« Reply #104 on: January 17, 2019, 12:55:21 PM »
Still selling the Marc shoe and giving Stevie a second shoe even tho he has recently been kooked on slap, is pretty

I do sometimes ponder how we are able to determine a pro skater's credibility and the actual state of skateboarding if Slap were to disappear.
i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

pedro_mayn

• Rep: 92
  • 1-800-PP-5-DOO-DOO
« Reply #105 on: January 17, 2019, 12:56:53 PM »
black and white colourway looks pretty tidy.
i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Little Debbie

« Reply #106 on: January 18, 2019, 09:37:16 AM »
all three of those Lakai catalogs for this year are pretty solid. cannot wait for those Atlantics to drop!! the black/white for most models is something every company should do. and a lot of their silhouettes are clean, if not similar. Newport, Flaco 2 and Cambridge all look appealing to me. i kinda prefer the Manchester over the Sheffield design.

i tried the Bristol a few months ago and it had horrible fit, like the worst heel lock i've ever experienced on a shoe fully laced up. i just think the insole was too thick for the shoe. but i traded them in for some canvas Manchester Lean deadstock and those have turned out to be nice.

ZEBRA

« Reply #107 on: January 18, 2019, 10:48:16 PM »

Dude, the Fremont Vulc!!! I didn’t think the catalog looked bad. Looks pretty good to me.

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #108 on: January 19, 2019, 08:27:08 AM »

Those blue Newport Hi's are so good but they had to ruin them by putting "cold dawg" on the tounge..

yeah, yeah, yeah complaining too much.

curbdrop

• Rep: 3
« Reply #109 on: January 20, 2019, 08:18:34 PM »
Finally tried these on. The fit is ok, the shoe itself is narrow compared to the other two pairs of lakais in 11 that I've tried. This would have been better as an 11.5.

McBrandt

• Rep: -14
« Reply #110 on: January 24, 2019, 02:38:11 PM »
I wonder how much they could bring the price down if they didn't have to pay licensing fees to use that old Hawk chicken skull logo.

handsclapanin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
« Reply #111 on: January 24, 2019, 06:07:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Still selling the Marc shoe and giving Stevie a second shoe even tho he has recently been kooked on slap, is pretty
[close]

I do sometimes ponder how we are able to determine a pro skater's credibility and the actual state of skateboarding if Slap were to disappear.
Fill me in. What happened with stevie? I've got a flaco board on deck. Should I burn it?

baustin

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 117
« Reply #112 on: January 25, 2019, 01:21:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Fill me in. What happened with stevie? I've got a flaco board on deck. Should I burn it?

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=102143.0