Author Topic: Jake Phelps persona non grata  (Read 122465 times)

bawtawdinfinity

Re: Jake Phelps persona non grata
« Reply #240 on: June 17, 2018, 10:32:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Issue #1 - Some skate pictures, a article on why Nazis are cool, tranny Dick, more skate pictures, article on homemade chemical weapons, a poem, more skate pictures, interview with homeless person, how to buy drugs on internet, more skate pictures, boobs, etc.

Shits easy. Give me some money flint.
[close]
You basically described Big Brother. It's been done.
Sexuality- The Gay Issue

Body image- little person on the cover of issue 2, Josh Casper cover over the super morbidly obese ladies, Rick Kosik

Race- The Black Issue, The Yellow Issue, Milk Chicken Rappers (take note bawtawd)

Violence- what's a magazine gonna do about violence?
Well I never even read a big brother, so I don't know shit about it other than what I heard, I'm just throwing out idea. Sometimes shit just needs to be refreshed, not completely new. Adopted uncle.

Talk shit on me all you want but I swear I'm one of the only few on here, maybe even the only one, that actually come up with ideas even if their dumb. Most of yall just talk shit.

But are too scared to even rap.

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #241 on: June 17, 2018, 10:37:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Dude threw a ladder at me and my friends once.
[close]
A ladder? I hope you got over it
[close]
Sounds like you took the high ground.
You guys should have stepped up.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #242 on: June 17, 2018, 10:41:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Issue #1 - Some skate pictures, a article on why Nazis are cool, tranny Dick, more skate pictures, article on homemade chemical weapons, a poem, more skate pictures, interview with homeless person, how to buy drugs on internet, more skate pictures, boobs, etc.

[close]
Sexuality- The Gay Issue

Body image- little person on the cover of issue 2, Josh Casper cover over the super morbidly obese ladies, Rick Kosik

Race- The Black Issue, The Yellow Issue, Milk Chicken Rappers (take note bawtawd)

[close]
Well I never even read a big brother, so I don't know shit about it other than what I heard, I'm just throwing out idea. Sometimes shit just needs to be refreshed, not completely new. Adopted uncle.

Talk shit on me all you want but I swear I'm one of the only few on here, maybe even the only one, that actually come up with ideas even if their dumb. Most of yall just talk shit.

They did all that shit in the first two years (Casper cover exempted) and drugs? Captain Stoney's Corner, The Bong Olympics, Earl Parker, How to make LSD.

You never read it but think you're coming up with ideas? Vice tried to be Big Brother, Jenkem's still trying to be Big Brother and if they came back now not even Big Brother could be Big Brother because they did it. The only way to shock/shake up the norm would have to be so extreme now you wouldn't want to see it.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #243 on: June 17, 2018, 10:42:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Dude threw a ladder at me and my friends once.
[close]
A ladder? I hope you got over it
[close]
Sounds like you took the high ground.
[close]
You guys should have stepped up.
And got one over him

shark tits

« Reply #244 on: June 17, 2018, 10:42:49 AM »
damn, my man phelper blessed ya'll w/ 7 yrs of bad luck.

bawtawd, name it 'dutch uncle' and i'm in.
i'm scared to rap but dave carnie taught me that public nudity is funny so i've always had that. drinking your own [and girl's] piss, not being overly strident [i was really militant dickhead in my 20s, stealing from corporate chains, fucking up billboards for military etc. you can have your beliefs but if you're dour and humorless ain't nobody trying to hear that shit]
and i agree, live better instead of pure criticism.
"what the fuck have you done? at least i'm trying"  - - ian mackaye

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #245 on: June 17, 2018, 10:57:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Sexuality- The Gay Issue

[close]

[close]
They did all that shit in the first two years (Casper cover exempted) and drugs? Captain Stoney's Corner, The Bong Olympics, Earl Parker, How to make LSD.

You never read it but think you're coming up with ideas? Vice tried to be Big Brother, Jenkem's still trying to be Big Brother and if they came back now not even Big Brother could be Big Brother because they did it. The only way to shock/shake up the norm would have to be so extreme now you wouldn't want to see it.
I get it dude, but theres a lot of new shit out there to be made fun of and talked about. LSD synthesis is too hard for the common man. I would go the meth synthesis and pipe shotguns angle, accessible to every one.

Yeah internets got everything but print is better.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #246 on: June 17, 2018, 11:08:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Sexuality- The Gay Issue

[close]

[close]

[close]
I get it dude, but theres a lot of new shit out there to be made fun of and talked about. LSD synthesis is too hard for the common man. I would go the meth synthesis and pipe shotguns angle, accessible to every one.

Yeah internets got everything but print is better.
Name three things.

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #247 on: June 17, 2018, 11:20:04 AM »
Oh yeah, name three things mister

Pfff...nigga you know what the fuck I'm saying

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2226
« Reply #248 on: June 17, 2018, 11:21:59 AM »
Haha he can't name three things

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

shit_for_brains

« Reply #249 on: June 17, 2018, 11:25:52 AM »
Isn't a reward for trying a participation trophy?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #250 on: June 17, 2018, 11:33:06 AM »
Oh yeah, name three things mister

Pfff...nigga you know what the fuck I'm saying
Yeah, you're saying you can't even name one thing new that hasn't been covered by a magazine who's hey day was more than 20 years ago.

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #251 on: June 17, 2018, 11:36:39 AM »
Meth synthesis, pipe shotguns, homemade chemical weapons, I said these already

If you don't think theres new content to be had after 20 years your dumb.

We should all shrivel up and die, its all been done before.

You guys make me sick.

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #252 on: June 17, 2018, 11:39:14 AM »
Suns out, I'm going skating, chow.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #253 on: June 17, 2018, 11:48:47 AM »

You guys make me sick.
That's your idea of new issues? You listed race, sexuality, body image, drugs and violence as what you'd like confronted and you think a meth how to (not that hard really) and two home made weapons guides are revolutionary in print.

I'm not even mad, just severely disappointed.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #254 on: June 17, 2018, 11:52:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Transworld, Thrasher and the fucking Berrics magazine, what a choice.
Recruit some unhinged motherfuckers and bring back Slap in print, if it's possible, without High Speed involvement.
That, or Big Brother.
[close]

Big Brother could not exist in these times. Too much #offended possibilities
That’s pretty much why they went out in the first place. The skate industry that covered for Tony Trujillo repeatedly punching a woman and lashed out at Slap for publicizing Jason Jessee’s multiple nazi ties was no fan of big brother. They talked way too much shit and by the end no major pro would do interviews with them and they’d advertise some strange stuff not related to skating. They couldn’t really make it and the skateboard industry didn’t want them to.
If you mean skaters would be too offended? Probably not. But the skate industry sure is made up of a bunch of pearl-clutching bitches who lose their minds if criticized
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #255 on: June 17, 2018, 11:58:23 AM »
Expand Quote

You guys make me sick.
[close]
That's your idea of new issues? You listed race, sexuality, body image, drugs and violence as what you'd like confronted and you think a meth how to (not that hard really) and two home made weapons guides are revolutionary in print.

I lied! I didn't go skating! See this is why I didn't answer your question cause I knew your answer already. Yeah I'm totally gonna lay out a whole run off issues on a slap post, when I'm just spitballing ideas, u fuckin idiot. I answered your little poosey question and you attack me for it?   

You already had what your gonna say in your head, trying to trap me, instead of building on what you want to see, I ain't stupid bro.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #256 on: June 17, 2018, 12:15:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

You guys make me sick.
[close]

[close]
I lied! I didn't go skating! See this is why I didn't answer your question cause I knew your answer already. Yeah I'm totally gonna lay out a whole run off issues on a slap post, when I'm just spitballing ideas, u fuckin idiot. I answered your little poosey question and you attack me for it?   

You already had what your gonna say in your head, trying to trap me, instead of building on what you want to see, I ain't stupid bro.
I attacked you? You called me a fuckin idiot and poosey then said I'm trying to trap you. You said there's new things to be discussed but couldn't name one.

You said you were going skating and didn't. No surprises there. 😂 You knew what I was going to say? What am I going to say next?

I'm still not mad, just disappointed.

JusticeAbberdash

« Reply #257 on: June 17, 2018, 12:17:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Makes me wonder if him throwing that apple at Shuriken was an accident after all...
[close]
How do you accidentally throw an apple at someone?
Also I can confirm Phelps and crew were shooting Roman candles, throwing cans, bottles, firecrackers, and other random shit (not product) at kids during the KOTR 2005 meetup at the Louisville park. They were just posted up on the grass hill above the park, doing weird shit, trying to hit people. Seriously aiming Roman Candles at unsuspecting kids. I was 13, it was weird, I kinda knew who he was but had no idea what to think. He got arrested. Strange day.

That's great. Phelps needs to double down and pick a fight with a 2 year old, one way ticket to forever-legend status.

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #258 on: June 17, 2018, 12:25:40 PM »
Me too

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #259 on: June 17, 2018, 12:54:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Me too
Your life is disappointing

eraserheadfuckers

• Rep: 26
« Reply #260 on: June 17, 2018, 01:07:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Makes me wonder if him throwing that apple at Shuriken was an accident after all...
[close]
How do you accidentally throw an apple at someone?
Also I can confirm Phelps and crew were shooting Roman candles, throwing cans, bottles, firecrackers, and other random shit (not product) at kids during the KOTR 2005 meetup at the Louisville park. They were just posted up on the grass hill above the park, doing weird shit, trying to hit people. Seriously aiming Roman Candles at unsuspecting kids. I was 13, it was weird, I kinda knew who he was but had no idea what to think. He got arrested. Strange day.
[close]

That's great. Phelps needs to double down and pick a fight with a 2 year old, one way ticket to forever-legend status.

He can be the man Jordan Peterson wishes he was

Gipper

• Rep: -15
  • Lesbianthespian
« Reply #261 on: June 17, 2018, 04:11:47 PM »
It´s all part of the New World Order. Phelps is a turd that will destroy our brains. SOTY is a scam. Soros. Be warned.

SlappyBum

• Rep: -4
« Reply #262 on: June 17, 2018, 04:13:03 PM »
Does phelps have a slap account,?

Gipper

• Rep: -15
  • Lesbianthespian
« Reply #263 on: June 17, 2018, 04:19:21 PM »
Yes he does. But he logged out when people realised that he was just a light version of Duane Peters.

revfredmorton

• Rep: -50
« Reply #264 on: June 17, 2018, 04:44:33 PM »
i hear he has pretty bad reputation in gay community for not reciprocating at bath houses.  you cant always be a taker, and word gets around pretty fast

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #265 on: June 17, 2018, 05:20:33 PM »
Phuck Felps.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 131
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #266 on: June 17, 2018, 06:59:20 PM »
inb4 he apologizes (or actually, Thrasher makes him apologize) and then the industry circle jerks him with heart emojis on insta and hates on SLAP for trying to "ruin people's lives"

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

SlappyBum

• Rep: -4
« Reply #267 on: June 17, 2018, 07:18:52 PM »
inb4 he apologizes (or actually, Thrasher makes him apologize) and then the industry circle jerks him with heart emojis on insta and hates on SLAP for trying to "ruin people's lives"

Its only a matter of time

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -486
« Reply #268 on: June 17, 2018, 07:32:35 PM »

You guys make me sick.

Bro you’ve actively came on here like I’m so strung out and glorified your drug use and other weird fetishes. Get off the internet and seek fucking therapy you weirdo, you obviously aren’t fully gone as you can form coherent thoughts.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #269 on: June 17, 2018, 08:02:41 PM »
Expand Quote

You guys make me sick.
[close]

Bro you’ve actively came on here like I’m so strung out and glorified your drug use and other weird fetishes. Get off the internet and seek fucking therapy you weirdo, you obviously aren’t fully gone as you can form coherent thoughts.
Yeah dude no shit and no matter how fucked up my situation I was I could still be honest about it and make fun of it and share it with you peons. You don't have to like my mind cause I don't care cause its mine. What is yours like? I dunno cause you ain't never said nothin that stuck out to me. I don't even know who the fuck type of person you are.

If have no opinion of you but obviously your mad at me.