Author Topic: Product you wish existed  (Read 5312 times)

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 953
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
Re: Product you wish existed
« Reply #150 on: January 19, 2024, 08:12:36 AM »
A grindline skatepark, shrunk to 3-6 feet high

I got one of those here.

It's ok. I think the town had too much say or ran outa bread.

The 6' gl transition is not for beginners at all as it still has 6" of vert.

I've seen bmxers like good ones go ass over tea kettle just flowing in it.

No one skates it except fools with no fear of transition. I can't FS carve the corner in the shallow. It actually hurts to do it.

I gotta FS 50 through the corner and then I'm kinda fucked because it's metal coping. I can't get it back like that.

I need the pool coping to feel like I'm not going faster than when I got on. Also I like being out further from the lip on account of how tall pool coping is.

I feel like yes it's harder to get on but you are further in to the bowl so it's less likely to hang up to flat.

Im fuckin desperate to have a vertical Renaissance.

I believe if wooden vert ramps was more visible I could get a couple towns to build some REAL ramps.

Concrete is only good for me if it's painted blue like a pool.

That goes double for bowls.  Fuck a clover. Gimme a capsule with a love seat and no flat bottom and a set of stairs to grind over.

Or an egg with a sick shallow end pocket to smash around and back in.

It's like these skate park designers never got what makes a backyard pool so much better than a big ass bowl.

It's not that it's illegal it's that it's about exploration and reaching hard to reach spots through crazy lines.

The skate park bowl don't do it. To Mellow.

In this case of our Salem bowl. The shallow end is SICK! The deep end is FARGATINA AF.

That's the most disappointing sound a human can make.

Say it with me because it's so fuckin good to say.

FARGATINA.

Fargatina is a word I invented in like 1994 to explain what bad acid feels like.

You know that shit that was cut with meth supposedly. Make you vibrate like a dildo.

I feel like it was a strychnine reaction. Idk tho. I've only taken rat poison intentionally once.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

moonordie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 34
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #151 on: January 19, 2024, 09:08:43 AM »
A proper indoor spot in Prague.
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 864
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #152 on: January 21, 2024, 08:32:58 AM »
more dlx 9.0+ popsicles
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2242
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #153 on: February 02, 2024, 09:08:28 PM »
It’s a deck.
It doesn’t exist but I want it.
It’s basically the standard DLX shape w/ that mild taper, but 8.625” x 14.625” wheelbase & a slightly squared tail.
Pretty much just a gently shaped version of their popsicle in my preferred dims.
I like a shaped deck, but not much shape.
Just a pinch.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?