Author Topic: REP WHERE YOU'RE FROM!!!  (Read 6703 times)

grimcity

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: REP WHERE YOU'RE FROM!!!
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2006, 03:56:11 PM »
Hammond, Louisiana is a great place to live if you skate.

uruguay

« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2006, 03:56:59 PM »
i thought you were from grimcity, poseur.

remEMBer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 52
    • emb4ever avatar image
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2006, 04:00:13 PM »
SF - Sucka free

Noboru

• Rep: 8
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2006, 04:02:44 PM »

viperXL

• Rep: 0
« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2006, 04:34:49 PM »
VIENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNA all the way!

Hey who do you skate with?

biggums mcgee

« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2006, 05:24:44 PM »
Expand Quote
anyone here from northeast PA??
[close]

yeah...

I mean, someone else has gotta be, right?

where at??

biggums mcgee

« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2006, 05:35:12 PM »

word!

S-Town Holla!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -16
  • Malto!
« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2006, 05:55:12 PM »
we had a circa demo in tulsa last week.  I basically skated the mini with WINDSOR, SHELDON, and SIERRA.  then, i beat them in skate and a kid asked for my autograph.  then, we went back to my house and they were like "damn, your mom is so hot, JARED!!!  I'd tap that!"  and then I was all "ABD, nigga!"  let's just say high fives and chuckles were abundant as fuck this weekend...

Did you skate with peter? I was talking to him in K.C (they went there the day after tulsa) and he said he was all sore and shit from skating in tulsa...was he just like killing it or something?
R.I.P Travis "Panama" Kresge

Cashcrate, make some easy money

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2006, 06:03:30 PM »
Expand Quote
pomona california.  i hear its supposed to blow up soon......
[close]

i'm from glendora, not too far away.

we have mildly good spots.

two of them have already blown up the rest of the city is pretty much undiscovered.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

biggums mcgee

« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2006, 06:08:43 PM »
wait, are you saying there's still stuff in california that's still hidden?!?!

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Da$h
« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2006, 06:14:16 PM »
yeah
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Da$h
« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2006, 06:15:32 PM »
theres actually a new school or somethign of teh sort being built and by the looks of it it could be amazing.

mbl88

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -5
  • gyno doing a skaterz trcik
« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2006, 06:46:26 PM »
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia way nicer then fucking scummy sydney
Jeff Baldwin is the next Guy Mariano

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1584
« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2006, 07:15:37 PM »
steveston....

thebeautysupply

• Rep: 4
« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2006, 08:19:04 PM »
i used to live here....

and now i live here...

beauty is as beauty does...

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 304
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2006, 08:27:16 PM »
wilmington, nc/melbourne, aus

jared...

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2006, 08:39:37 PM »
Expand Quote
we had a circa demo in tulsa last week.  I basically skated the mini with WINDSOR, SHELDON, and SIERRA.  then, i beat them in skate and a kid asked for my autograph.  then, we went back to my house and they were like "damn, your mom is so hot, JARED!!!  I'd tap that!"  and then I was all "ABD, nigga!"  let's just say high fives and chuckles were abundant as fuck this weekend...
[close]

Did you skate with peter? I was talking to him in K.C (they went there the day after tulsa) and he said he was all sore and shit from skating in tulsa...was he just like killing it or something?

My friend matt took them around tulsa, lit spots up for them with his generator, and filmed double angle...But they were being wierd about an extra 3 people coming along so no, I didn't get to skate with them.  they were in tulsa for 2 days.  from the sound of things, pete jumped down a bunch of shit but it was cold as fuck so he kinda gave up...it was about 20 degrees at the demo.
女の子は女の子とセックスすると、「lezzing out」です。 例えば、トニコクスホクスと友&

2G

« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2006, 10:01:53 PM »
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia way nicer then fucking scummy sydney

fuck that, Sydney > Bris.

roulette

« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2006, 11:29:04 AM »
ST PETERSBURG

S-Town Holla!

• SLAP Pal
  • Malto!
« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2006, 12:48:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

My friend matt took them around tulsa, lit spots up for them with his generator, and filmed double angle...But they were being wierd about an extra 3 people coming along so no, I didn't get to skate with them.  they were in tulsa for 2 days.  from the sound of things, pete jumped down a bunch of shit but it was cold as fuck so he kinda gave up...it was about 20 degrees at the demo.

that kinda sucks...pretty much i gave them directions to barney and brass rails, but i didn't even want to skate it was like so cold, and it was raining/snowing. and HATE! that shit sucks, i was about to vomit. There was 100 fat kids with the paint on's.

Universal Remonster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -22
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2006, 03:35:08 PM »
oh god shut up

steve urkel

« Reply #81 on: November 17, 2006, 04:27:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

that kinda sucks...pretty much i gave them directions to barney and brass rails, but i didn't even want to skate it was like so cold, and it was raining/snowing. and HATE! that shit sucks, i was about to vomit. There was 100 fat kids with the paint on's.

Ant

• Rep: 0
« Reply #82 on: November 17, 2006, 06:04:48 PM »

Tampa, by way of DC, by way of Portland

jared...

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #83 on: November 17, 2006, 10:18:51 PM »

what are the barney and brass rails?  and don't judge a person by the girth of their pantaloons...but by the content of their hearts...and new ear hats/anything dgk/rbk is kinda the polar extreme of Tights pants so you both lose.
女の子は女の子とセックスすると、「lezzing out」です。 例えば、トニコクスホクスと友&

realitycontrol

• Rep: 237
  • "only when i breathe"
« Reply #84 on: November 17, 2006, 11:28:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

two of them have already blown up the rest of the city is pretty much undiscovered.

pomona is rad, do you ever skate the chino park? if so, we might have seen each other. what's up with this new shop opening up? i remember you talking about it in another thread.
"Judging by the state of the economy and world at large, looks like we get to be the fucked generation." - Mouth

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #85 on: November 18, 2006, 12:10:54 AM »
This thread is like plentyoffish.com

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Da$h
« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2006, 12:24:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

pomona is rad, do you ever skate the chino park? if so, we might have seen each other. what's up with this new shop opening up? i remember you talking about it in another thread.

i skate shino park when i get dragged to ayala because people want to skate the staitrs, but then thats just me sitting and smoking and talking shit because i cant/dont skate stairs.

the shop here just had there grand opening last week, its a really nice shop for the past few shops that have been here and blew. they carry all the generqal brands except for dc, which i found funny. they are willing to do general orders for me so if theres something i want theyll try and get it.  its just nice for me instead of having to treck down to chino for active. if you are ever in pomona its call platform.  its in teh downtown area shouldnt be hard to find.

deluxe_six

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -67
  • I'm happy, won't you be happy with me?
« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2006, 08:11:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

you're right, if a kid is not wearing a "fresh as hell" new era, i can't even bear to look at them

S-Town Holla!

• SLAP Pal
  • Malto!
« Reply #88 on: November 18, 2006, 08:19:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

what are the barney and brass rails?  and don't judge a person by the girth of their pantaloons...but by the content of their hearts...and new ear hats/anything dgk/rbk is kinda the polar extreme of Tights pants so you both lose.

Barney Allis plaza is that place that ernie was backside 360'ing in my sig and brass rails is the place that koston kickflip gap to back lipped in Yeah Right. And i don't wear anything dgk/rbk but i do wear a new era. I pretty much can't skate without a hat do my long hair, so i figured i might as well have a hat that looks cool not gay as hell.

S-Town Holla!

• SLAP Pal
  • Malto!
« Reply #89 on: November 18, 2006, 09:09:00 AM »
I took the stickers off and my bill isn't straight.