Author Topic: New Mango part  (Read 4584 times)

Albatross

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: New Mango part
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2011, 01:23:37 AM »
that part was cool and the dollin nudges were funny but

holy fuck ahahah
i always thought this was third eye blind when i listened to the radio as a little kid. i think that singer and snow maybe showed up to each others music video shoots by accident

RevertEverything

• Rep: 18
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2011, 02:54:52 PM »
I fully back Mango. It's nice seeing someone being original and having fun (love the Dustin Dollin knock)

Take note skateboard industry, I will support with my hard earned money any company that hooks this dude up.

Galletly

« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2011, 03:30:46 PM »
This isn't worth a new topic but on a slightly related 'dorky skater' tangent - what was the name of that guy who had a part or two on youtube recently who wore an Elmo sweater and did a lot of weird flip tricks? I'm sure there was a thread about him here not too long ago but damn I'm having a hard time finding his name.

BriDen

« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2011, 03:36:38 PM »
This isn't worth a new topic but on a slightly related 'dorky skater' tangent - what was the name of that guy who had a part or two on youtube recently who wore an Elmo sweater and did a lot of weird flip tricks? I'm sure there was a thread about him here not too long ago but damn I'm having a hard time finding his name.

Perro Mojado

• Rep: 21
    • flickr avatar image
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2011, 03:43:35 PM »
really like his part, see someone that actually looks like is haveing fun makes me want to go out to skate right now!

the most cliche post in slap

Sgt.Pepper

• Rep: -167
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2011, 03:54:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Best outfits while skating. I like how after OIAM, he's the only dude ( That I know of so far) to release new footage.
[close]
matty hunt has got footage in the november and december webtage videos on the tws site. and he's supposed to be in an upcoming local video.
"I'd be a teenage virgin, jerking off in my bedroom
 if I wasnt a 20 year old virgin that didn't have a bedroom."