Author Topic: Former Supreme Designer - NOAH CLOTHING  (Read 5828 times)

The Nose Face

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 8

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
Re: Former Supreme Designer - NOAH CLOTHING
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 10:16:22 AM »
theres a cool sweater in there but i can see this totally going over a lot of heads and by the time it works it could be too late with lower class brands hoping on the trends. 

2thick

• Rep: -63
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 03:39:53 PM »
Looks cool but supreme will always be supreme, nothing can dethrone it at this point

Still Tippin

• Rep: -33
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 05:54:58 PM »
Looks cool but supreme will always be supreme, nothing can dethrone it at this point
??????

nobody starts a brand to dethrone another brand and if they do theyre probably destined to fail.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2015, 03:27:59 AM »
LOL  ;D
none of those statements are selling points imho
[/donotwant.img]

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Young Satchel

• Rep: 19
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2015, 06:53:17 PM »
Is this the same Noah from like 12 years ago?

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 778
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2015, 11:49:07 PM »

These hats are great. Nice colors, interesting texture haven't seen that.

nothing's been the since same

violentpizza

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
  • pregnant pussy
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2015, 04:33:32 AM »
I see that every time my girl gets out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her head.

Dengles

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2015, 05:01:34 AM »
Those hats look like they'd make your head too hot to skate in. 

Young Satchel

• Rep: 19
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2015, 06:01:21 AM »

nigga your shirt look like a dishrag

Jokes aside though, sorta agree.  8)

Hash Slinging Slasher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2015, 06:03:37 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

nigga your shirt look like a dishrag

Jokes aside though, sorta agree.  8)
I guess you've never seen a really pilled sweater then. It looks like shit.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2015, 06:40:39 PM »
Heard he plans to flood the market.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2015, 07:00:04 PM »
This reminds me, about 3 years ago, my friend was cruising around our city down here in the south, I think he was out to get lunch or something, when what was seemingly a bum stopped him to chat. For whatever reason my friend took him up in it (homelessness is a huge problem here, you have to just ignore them, as cold hearted as that sounds.)

But the bum was pushing some psuedo religion, a nomadic one where you give up all of your earthly possessions. The reason he took interest in my friend, apparently, was because he was wearing a Supreme hat. They talked for a while, and my friend was inquisitive about the "cult", for lack of a better word. Not because he wanted to join in, but just because it was interesting. The bum talked about how he was really well off in his formative years, and gave it all up for whatever reason. He was well off, and helped launch Supreme in NY, and whatever sister company they had too. Either a sister company or a store, I can't remember. My friend was on some "yeah right" shit in his head, but he heard the dude out, to humor him. The guy gave him his name, and some literature on their movement, which looked more like a Xeroxed zine than a pamphlet. They parted ways.

Later my friend got home, found the "zine" in his pocket, and decided to lol the guy up. Sure enough, he found articles from roughly 20 years ago about the guy he had talked to, and some other people, starting a street wear brand/store in NY (with pictures of the guy, too).  I can't remember his name right now, and my friend broke his phone a few days ago so I can't get ahold of him at this second... I'll figure it out in the next few days, but it was just pretty wild, small world shit.

If anyone knows more about the history of Supreme, they might know who I'm talking about.

The name Noah just sounds familiar, and a small part of me wonders if it's the same guy. Complete improbability, but so would be running into a now homeless founder of Supreme down here in NC.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 07:02:03 PM by via »

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2015, 07:13:12 PM »
Pretty nice, I like the stuff
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2015, 10:15:07 AM »
This reminds me, about 3 years ago, my friend was cruising around our city down here in the south, I think he was out to get lunch or something, when what was seemingly a bum stopped him to chat. For whatever reason my friend took him up in it (homelessness is a huge problem here, you have to just ignore them, as cold hearted as that sounds.)

But the bum was pushing some psuedo religion, a nomadic one where you give up all of your earthly possessions. The reason he took interest in my friend, apparently, was because he was wearing a Supreme hat. They talked for a while, and my friend was inquisitive about the "cult", for lack of a better word. Not because he wanted to join in, but just because it was interesting. The bum talked about how he was really well off in his formative years, and gave it all up for whatever reason. He was well off, and helped launch Supreme in NY, and whatever sister company they had too. Either a sister company or a store, I can't remember. My friend was on some "yeah right" shit in his head, but he heard the dude out, to humor him. The guy gave him his name, and some literature on their movement, which looked more like a Xeroxed zine than a pamphlet. They parted ways.

Later my friend got home, found the "zine" in his pocket, and decided to lol the guy up. Sure enough, he found articles from roughly 20 years ago about the guy he had talked to, and some other people, starting a street wear brand/store in NY (with pictures of the guy, too).  I can't remember his name right now, and my friend broke his phone a few days ago so I can't get ahold of him at this second... I'll figure it out in the next few days, but it was just pretty wild, small world shit.

If anyone knows more about the history of Supreme, they might know who I'm talking about.

The name Noah just sounds familiar, and a small part of me wonders if it's the same guy. Complete improbability, but so would be running into a now homeless founder of Supreme down here in NC.

He could of been one of the guys that worked at union or stussy back in the day and probably helped james jebbia start the shop? Theres stories all day of people helping out then they fall off somehow

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3340
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2015, 01:30:43 PM »

boooooooooo!
Just kidding that was pretty great.
Still.....BOOOOOOOOOOO!

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2015, 07:30:37 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

boooooooooo!
Just kidding that was pretty great.
Still.....BOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'll get my coat...
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

buttchin

• Rep: 18
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2015, 05:07:11 AM »
Expand Quote

Later my friend got home, found the "zine" in his pocket, and decided to lol the guy up. Sure enough, he found articles from roughly 20 years ago about the guy he had talked to, and some other people, starting a street wear brand/store in NY (with pictures of the guy, too).  I can't remember his name right now, and my friend broke his phone a few days ago so I can't get ahold of him at this second... I'll figure it out in the next few days, but it was just pretty wild, small world shit.

[close]

He could of been one of the guys that worked at union or stussy back in the day and probably helped james jebbia start the shop? Theres stories all day of people helping out then they fall off somehow
I think you might have bumped into Don Busweiler, the guy who founded the early 90's streetwear brand Pervert. This dude gave up everything to join a nomadic christian cult. There was supposed to be a documentary about the guy, but got canned due to lack of funding. Here's a trailer:

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2015, 05:53:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Later my friend got home, found the "zine" in his pocket, and decided to lol the guy up. Sure enough, he found articles from roughly 20 years ago about the guy he had talked to, and some other people, starting a street wear brand/store in NY (with pictures of the guy, too).  I can't remember his name right now, and my friend broke his phone a few days ago so I can't get ahold of him at this second... I'll figure it out in the next few days, but it was just pretty wild, small world shit.

[close]

[close]
I think you might have bumped into Don Busweiler, the guy who founded the early 90's streetwear brand Pervert. This dude gave up everything to join a nomadic christian cult. There was supposed to be a documentary about the guy, but got canned due to lack of funding. Here's a trailer:

That's him! Pervert was the company I was trying to think of, thanks.

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2015, 07:27:40 AM »
Buttchin you know your shit! Thanks for that link! Totally forgot about pervert

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2015, 05:32:33 PM »
Totally forgot about pervert

blast from the muthafucking past

I'm racking my brain trying to remember anything they actually put out ... wait, they weren't solely a skate brand were they?
Actually now that I think about it a friend of mine in HS used to rock a pervert hat, black with pervert written on it in green in 311-esque font

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year