Author Topic: Official Battle At The Berrics 3 Thread  (Read 181142 times)

kamltoe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Official Battle At The Berrics 3 Thread
« Reply #1740 on: September 16, 2010, 12:19:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Kalis has the balls to say what he actually feels, and i respect that. I dont care who he hates on or more like criticize. Cory might take skate very seriously, as his post game interview indicated, and that shit is lame, and his hair flicks are stupid, so there.
[close]
Man, he didn't even say his name, though. Sneak dissing is lame, and i guarantee if someone brought up this specific shit in an interview he would be back tracking,, deflecting and diverting.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Everything he said, cory does in that exact game. I know you want to defend your massa kalis, but the dudes a low key hater. I'm just pointing it out.
[close]

you point out alot of shit out you dont like

thats like eating dogshit and complaining that it taste like dogshit

i love it

massa kalis/sheffledge deck and shoe collabo droppin christmas 0 ten

ima send a box to ya momma house fam

[close]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thread stalking is lame too. so is using the same flawed logic ad nauseum in the face of facts. you've got your opinions, but they're mostly just contradictory for the sake of, and usually weak as fuck. you want to know what else is lame? hitting that kook button and trying to act like you don't. fuck boy. go do some squats and get some pussy.

md/sheff - that last post was golden son.

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

Bruh Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #1741 on: September 16, 2010, 12:21:05 PM »

Being all wrapped up in how other dudes get their kicks makes you look insecure about yourself. I think that's why, once people are out of that teenage mode where they're super worried about all their guy buddies thinking they're "down" they get more relaxed about letting others do their thing.

Valid point, but I don't think any of the older heads are really "insecure" about themselves, but more just disappointed to see something they love being represented in a way they can't relate to, myself included.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #1742 on: September 16, 2010, 12:28:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Kalis has the balls to say what he actually feels, and i respect that. I dont care who he hates on or more like criticize. Cory might take skate very seriously, as his post game interview indicated, and that shit is lame, and his hair flicks are stupid, so there.
[close]
Man, he didn't even say his name, though. Sneak dissing is lame, and i guarantee if someone brought up this specific shit in an interview he would be back tracking,, deflecting and diverting.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Everything he said, cory does in that exact game. I know you want to defend your massa kalis, but the dudes a low key hater. I'm just pointing it out.
[close]

you point out alot of shit out you dont like

thats like eating dogshit and complaining that it taste like dogshit

i love it

massa kalis/sheffledge deck and shoe collabo droppin christmas 0 ten

ima send a box to ya momma house fam

[close]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[close]

thread stalking is lame too. so is using the same flawed logic ad nauseum in the face of facts. you've got your opinions, but they're mostly just contradictory for the sake of, and usually weak as fuck. you want to know what else is lame? hitting that kook button and trying to act like you don't. fuck boy. go do some squats and get some pussy.

md/sheff - that last post was golden son.

k
I had sex yesterday, and i workout every other day. This is how i know you're an idiot, you think that because you're a faggot, that i'm a faggot pretending not to be. Just grip the reality that non faggots, that are unlike yourself, exist. And i definitely didn't kook you. Shows you how much of a fag you, that you actually even care about getting kooked. Getting kooked actually lets me know I'm still a skateboarder with my own opinion. Not a spectator drone.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 12:33:39 PM by ChildoftheGhetto »

Inbred Jed

« Reply #1743 on: September 16, 2010, 12:30:48 PM »
Expand Quote
I'm usually guilty of the vert button, but Colin McKay gets a pass. All I know is I was shook just looking down from the deck on a smaller vert ramp. Haven't seen anything from him in years but his trick selection is on point.

http://theberrics.com/dailyopspost.php?postid=2293
[close]

McKay is holding it down ... finally some fresh vert action ...

Yeah, that was sick. i didn't know if he still skated or what.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1744 on: September 16, 2010, 12:49:09 PM »
I just came back in here to express how disgusted i am that this nigga just told me to start working out. I'm doing 1 arm push ups and muscle ups,. I'm almost doing one arm chin ups, and this nigga really just said i should go workout. I really cannot believe these niggas. The audacity. I guarantee this nigga can't even do 10 pull ups.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 12:51:21 PM by ChildoftheGhetto »

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1745 on: September 16, 2010, 12:51:09 PM »
I had sex yesterday, and i workout every other day.

you thought i was serious about squats?? BWAHAHAHAHA!! you lost kid! holy fuck. ahahaha!!

This is how i know you're an idiot, you think that because you're a faggot, that i'm a faggot pretending not to be. Just grip the reality that non faggots, that are unlike yourself, exist.

what the fuck does that even mean? that i should recognize that everyone isn't gay? ...ooookay. done.

stop trying to sound like me and just hate on something. i like you better that way and it's more fun to pick at.

And i definitely didn't kook you. Shows you how much of a fag you, that you actually even care about getting kooked.

bitch please. you always go off on some bullshit about how you've never even used those buttons, but you clearly do. period. just calling you out on some more fuck shit idiot. i've said it before, i like some of your posts, but when you go off on some dumb shit, you really set the idiot bar. this is one of those times. you're dumbing out holmes. take a chill.

Getting kooked actually lets me know I'm still a skateboarder with my own opinion. Not a spectator drone.

nope. it just says that someone on slap didn't like your post. that is all. skating makes you a skateboarder, not numbers on a msg board you dumb fuck.

you were actually talking sense in another thread and i enjoyed your replies. what happened? did this one make your vagina weep?

k

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1746 on: September 16, 2010, 12:53:35 PM »
I just came back in here to express how disgusted i am that this nigga just told me to start working out. I'm doing 1 arm push ups and muscle ups,. I'm almost doing one arm chin ups, and this nigga really just said i should go workout. I really cannot believe these niggas. The audacity. I guarantee this nigga can't even do 10 pull ups.

it's just so easy. god i hope you never leave us again. seriously. good to have you back dick.

k

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1747 on: September 16, 2010, 12:57:16 PM »

Expand Quote
[close]

it's just so easy. god i hope you never leave us again. seriously. good to have you back dick.

k
hahahahahaha I don't even lift weights(for the most part), just cool body weight shit, like those niggas on the bartendaz. I definitely didn't kook you, though. Someone on here other than me thinks you're a dick riding idiot

Bruh Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #1748 on: September 16, 2010, 12:59:26 PM »
Not gonna lie, everyone thought I was a clown for doing P90X lol. Yeah them vids are corny as hell but whatever, it saved me from 3 months of being an alcoholic bum so I ain't mad. Never understood why doing things to better yourself outside of skating was so looked down on.

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1749 on: September 16, 2010, 01:37:19 PM »

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

k
[close]
hahahahahaha I don't even lift weights(for the most part), just cool body weight shit, like those niggas on the bartendaz. I definitely didn't kook you, though. Someone on here other than me thinks you're a dick riding idiot

c'mon man, you gotta keep up. i hit a triple-combo with that one. your love of shecks, your workout ethic, and the jock text in the corner. you only struck out once (weights? really? bartendaz? really??hahaha!). get it together soon or imma just move on. again, just stay dumb and fun. when you're just dumb, your suck goes to 11.

k

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
    • Fairways & Flips avatar image
« Reply #1750 on: September 16, 2010, 02:03:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Not gonna lie, everyone thought I was a clown for doing P90X lol. Yeah them vids are corny as hell but whatever, it saved me from 3 months of being an alcoholic bum so I ain't mad. Never understood why doing things to better yourself outside of skating was so looked down on.

LOL

I did Insanity, the weight-free P90X, this summer.  You don't realize how out of shape you are until you start some of these workouts.  Nothing wrong with building strength... especially as you get older.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1751 on: September 16, 2010, 02:07:23 PM »
Exactly, the main reason skateboarders are such weenies now is because the only things people do outside of skating are make gay art, and become junkies. There's nothing wrong with getting in shape, and being healthy.

GnarlesManson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -118
« Reply #1752 on: September 16, 2010, 02:22:40 PM »
i am into "gay art" but i am not a junkie, and i can do one armed push ups.

also explain how you do a one armed muscle up, i dont see how that is even possible.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1753 on: September 16, 2010, 02:29:02 PM »
I can do regular ones, not one arm. l'il beast can do them. Not true one arm but still with one hand at 6:55
http://www.youtube.com/user/StrictlyBarTalk#p/u/3/1btxPLTrvZQ

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #1754 on: September 16, 2010, 05:54:25 PM »
This.
I love Kalis' realness. Every other pro who comes on here tries way too hard to be diplomatic and it often comes off as kind of fake. He was talking a bit of shit there for sure, but who doesn't?

Also, not to get on too much of a dickriding spree, but jesus fucking christ, whoever said Kalis doesn't pop his flip tricks as high or do them as well as whoever you mentioned is fucking stupid. Even if it was just to talk shit back, its the worst attempt ever. Why don't you call Bill Gates poor next? All you are doing is inspiring people to point out that his shit on flatground is perfect. While Shane and Corey were learning nollie double 360 flip variations, Kalis was learning to do regular ones PROPER. Nothing wrong with either route, their stuff, especially Shane's look good, but its the reason that Kalis will always have a place in skateboarding. I was hyped on him in the contest, knowing that some little wizard kid would beat him, but that when he lost, his shit would all look better.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

gaileaduffel

« Reply #1755 on: September 16, 2010, 06:46:29 PM »

i just love the fact that josh is in his mid thirties

cory prolly wont be around 15 yrs from now

kalis is cool

and

paul is gonna win

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1756 on: September 16, 2010, 07:27:40 PM »
I don't even like cory kennedy, but his flip tricks look better than kalis'.

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -601
  • who knows
« Reply #1757 on: September 16, 2010, 07:35:23 PM »
Someone brought up the fact that he lost, then he goes on to diss the contest, then send out some subliminals to the kid that beat him, and the kid that's the favorite in this contest. Not to mention he went into to shane's video thread to say he didn't like, and big up his homie(who's gross), and he said that shit about brophy. Dude just hates seeing people that he doesn't skate with and are better than him shine. If that's not a hater, i don't know what is.

you guys do realize that COTG is pretty much correct here?

however Kalis didn't exactly say he didn't like it.  he said he is 'mad good' but doesn't have 'it' and that he needs to go skate the city some more and then turn pro.  and then he said "if that makes any sense".   to me that doesn't make any sense.

if i was pro and didn't have the up most praise for someone i would of just remained silent.   
where is home?

gaileaduffel

« Reply #1758 on: September 16, 2010, 07:36:25 PM »
so?

josh's last trick

over anything ck has, is, and will do EVER

and i fucks with ck hardbody

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
    • Fairways & Flips avatar image
« Reply #1759 on: September 16, 2010, 07:38:35 PM »
PJ Ladd made Corey look like a sloppy hack.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1760 on: September 16, 2010, 07:40:46 PM »
They know I'm right all the time, they just can't accept it because it means the reality they've been living has been a lie.

so?

josh's last trick

over anything ck has, is, and will do EVER

and i fucks with ck hardbody

Hell no. Cory's done a shitload of tricks that are better than a switch heel over a bump.

GnArcIsSisTic

« Reply #1761 on: September 16, 2010, 07:49:18 PM »
I don't even like cory kennedy, but his flip tricks look better than kalis'.

but that's just like, your opinion, man

DGKALIS

• Rep: 533
« Reply #1762 on: September 16, 2010, 08:08:34 PM »
You guys are funny....  ;D

blake guzman

• Rep: -14
« Reply #1763 on: September 16, 2010, 08:24:43 PM »
Look, Cory and Shane really need to do more street skating. I liked all of the parts they have put out ok, but it's clear that they are contest/park hacks. The reason Kalis has staying power and actual credibility in the skating world is that he is associated with the best spots. Dude has represented so many cities and so many scenes - most of all, Love Park. When I think of Cory, all I think of is shitty parks in Seattle; and now when I think of Shane, I just think of Street League. Ugh.

StarkyLove

• Rep: -119
« Reply #1764 on: September 16, 2010, 08:28:14 PM »
Shane put out 2 amazing street parts in a years time bro

he aint a park hack.

daniel

• Rep: 35
« Reply #1765 on: September 16, 2010, 08:31:57 PM »
^ and cory's sasquatch part is a double-long part of him steady skating street.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1766 on: September 16, 2010, 08:36:34 PM »
Look, Cory and Shane really need to do more street skating. I liked all of the parts they have put out ok, but it's clear that they are contest/park hacks. The reason Kalis has staying power and actual credibility in the skating world is that he is associated with the best spots. Dude has represented so many cities and so many scenes - most of all, Love Park. When I think of Cory, all I think of is shitty parks in Seattle; and now when I think of Shane, I just think of Street League. Ugh.
Are you a fucking ass? shane has like 5 videos parts in the last 3 years. What's funny is that out of all three of them, kalis has tricks on more fake spots. It's like you clowns create your own alternate universe where being wrong all the time makes you look smarter.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 08:38:27 PM by ChildoftheGhetto »

blake guzman

• Rep: -14
« Reply #1767 on: September 16, 2010, 08:38:11 PM »
I know. Like I said, I liked all of their street parts (particularly Sasquatch). I think one of the big differences - what I think makes them park hacks - is that they aren't associated with any particular scene or spots. I know a lot of people will argue with this, but I think that all of the best skateboarders had, like, a home base. Carroll had EMB; Welsh had Pier 7; Stevie had Love Park and so on. Now the default is the Berrics, and to film a video you just travel around with some Nike filmer. It's boring. Those guys are boring, even if they do have ninja feet.  

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1768 on: September 16, 2010, 08:41:30 PM »
Wow. It just doesn't stop.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #1769 on: September 16, 2010, 08:43:35 PM »
^ You do realize you encourage the shit talking right?
I know. Like I said, I liked all of their street parts (particularly Sasquatch). I think one of the big differences - what I think makes them park hacks - is that they aren't associated with any particular scene or spots. I know a lot of people will argue with this, but I think that all of the best skateboarders had, like, a home base. Carroll had EMB; Welsh had Pier 7; Stevie had Love Park and so on. Now the default is the Berrics, and to film a video you just travel around with some Nike filmer. It's boring. Those guys are boring, even if they do have ninja feet. 
Its a different game now. The days of hanging out skating a plaza downtown in a city all day are over.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out