Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT shoe releases thread  (Read 8722964 times)

eatshitbum and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

planman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
Re: Post UPCOMING/RECENT shoe releases thread
« Reply #29820 on: March 06, 2018, 08:05:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Looks like a new Huf Cromer model is on the way.

[close]

Haven't been able to see your posts

Also, wasn't Austyn working on one?
[close]
Can't see it either

Didn't someone say a number of pages back that the Austyn 2 was cancelled? Also, any confirmation on whether or not Huf really is discontinuing the Classic and making the Hupper its new flagship model?
[close]

I have been seeing that new Cromer in other stories, such as the Krooked one. I also saw today again he was in them. I like the looks of them for certain. I wonder if they'll keep making his first one...I know there are some great ones due in the summer and fall too. Just basic colors in leather, canvas, and suede. I'm currently skating the Tuff ones and the black grain Dylans and really like the Cromers. Waiting to pull out the cream ones from the recent drop.

And as far as the Classics go, they are done after the spring. I talked with the rep and he confirmed this but did say they have talked with the brand to keep them...I know that my local shop said that the reason for phasing them out is due to the fact that Huf wants to make sure the Hupper II and soon to be released Hupper High sell and aren't undersold because of the classics.
Damn shame. Might just move to Chucks full time, not sure if the Hupper 2 is gonna float my boat

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #29821 on: March 06, 2018, 08:09:00 PM »
I was waiting for someone to capitalize on the Nine Club's success. I figured it would have been Chocolate but I guess Es makes sense. If I was Roger, CROB or Kelly, I'd be pretty stoked. They literally got a shoe color way without even really skating.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

venture5.8

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rep: 10
« Reply #29822 on: March 06, 2018, 08:10:18 PM »
Emerica Holiday 2018:

those red to the floor reynolds shoes are god awful
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 12:21:04 PM by Bubblegum Tate »

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #29823 on: March 06, 2018, 10:40:13 PM »
So much weirdness on this page, accel plus colorways are tight but not sure I could fuck with a Velcro strap. Why did they only do 1 new colorway of the Swift 1.5? I lold that they probably told crob to take off his adidas shirt for the pics. Is it weird I want the sheep hat and fanny pack but not the shoe? Plus like 3-5 shoes that came out like 10-15 years ago. 2018 is the twilight zone.
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

Sad Hippo

« Reply #29824 on: March 06, 2018, 10:55:22 PM »
Love that sheep is "back," but they should have just done a straight up Merino reissue.

bawtawd5

• Rep: 134
« Reply #29825 on: March 06, 2018, 10:58:56 PM »
Doesn't Roger talk shit on non corpo shoe brands? Also crob is low-key pro flow for Adidas, weird eS would collab with them
Edit:forgot about the button monkey nvrmind

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #29826 on: March 06, 2018, 11:02:39 PM »
So much weirdness on this page, accel plus colorways are tight but not sure I could fuck with a Velcro strap. Why did they only do 1 new colorway of the Swift 1.5?  Is it weird I want the sheep hat and fanny pack but not the shoe? Plus like 3-5 shoes that came out like 10-15 years ago. 2018 is the twilight zone.
tis a bit strange since the 1.5 is getting lots of love. velcro strap on the accel is a nod to them bootleg joints no? with you on the sheep shoes though, I want a hat but I DON'T want a shoe that is described as "floppy" from the get go :(
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 04:44:32 PM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Krooked antihero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #29827 on: March 07, 2018, 12:00:20 AM »
Expand Quote
So much weirdness on this page, accel plus colorways are tight but not sure I could fuck with a Velcro strap. Why did they only do 1 new colorway of the Swift 1.5?  Is it weird I want the sheep hat and fanny pack but not the shoe? Plus like 3-5 shoes that came out like 10-15 years ago. 2018 is the twilight zone.
[close]
tis a bit strange since the 1.5 is getting lots of love. velcro strap on the accel is a not to them bootleg joints no? with you on the sheep shoes though, I want a hat but I DON'T want a shoe that is described as "floppy" from the get go :(
Feeling the same way too, maybe I値l cop a pair just for chillers but there痴 no way I知 gonna be skating in those.
europe's like the capitol of england and france and whatever

It sucks getting old.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #29828 on: March 07, 2018, 07:31:20 AM »
So CORE!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 08:12:57 AM by planman »

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2268
« Reply #29829 on: March 07, 2018, 08:52:49 AM »
Those "Sheep" Etnies are terrible. When eS did them before at least it kind of resembled a Sheep shoe, not just another fucking Jameson. Etnies is horrible.

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #29830 on: March 07, 2018, 11:11:20 AM »
So CORE!

any of you who were looking to be a good samaritan and buy me a pair of those white hi's you'd be my idol
good come sausage

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #29831 on: March 07, 2018, 11:47:06 AM »
Those "Sheep" Etnies are terrible. When eS did them before at least it kind of resembled a Sheep shoe, not just another fucking Jameson. Etnies is horrible.

Keswicks were great.

I hope it's just the image aspect ratio that's fucked on those Joslins.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #29832 on: March 07, 2018, 12:37:31 PM »
Expand Quote

a fantastic Spitfire collab from around 10 years ago
[close]

Man I wanted to try these when they were out, ended up with the cement grey era instead
Had both, loved them.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #29833 on: March 07, 2018, 04:38:01 PM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Hypnotoad

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #29835 on: March 07, 2018, 10:52:38 PM »
Those are pretty sharp.  Just got my first pair of Matchcourts and I'm extremely surprised that I bought them.  I've been under the longstanding opinion that I can't skate vulc shoes, but these things are stout in the heels.  Lots of sole material.  I can't fold them in half at the heel like I can with all my Vans and Busenitz vulcs.  Might be the shoe that converts me, but we'll see.

Edit: update... the rubber toe cap hurts my pinky tosies when I do stunts.  Does that break in somehow?  Yes, I知 aware that this is DEFINITELY the right thread for this question, but thanks for confirming.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 12:17:43 AM by Hypnotoad »

Deepern0ah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #29836 on: March 08, 2018, 08:18:24 AM »

shit_for_brains

« Reply #29837 on: March 08, 2018, 08:20:49 AM »
C1rca spring/summer 2018... maybe?
https://issuu.com/optiondistribution/docs/c1rca_ss_18

The manufacturer is the owner, so I could only imagine they had some kind of supply or production issue that makes the whole thing not worth it this season/anymore.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 586
« Reply #29838 on: March 08, 2018, 10:48:04 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The manufacturer is the owner, so I could only imagine they had some kind of supply or production issue that makes the whole thing not worth it this season/anymore.

How the fuck does Lopez still have that shoe out!

That being said, not sure if i should be glad Neen still has a shoe
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #29839 on: March 08, 2018, 11:22:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

How the fuck does Lopez still have that shoe out!

That being said, not sure if i should be glad Neen still has a shoe

That's what I'm saying... he probably doesn't. He said on instagram the other day that Circa is done, and catalogs take months to get together. They probably made their samples, made the catalog, then either didn't book enough sales or hit whatever issue and scrapped it all.

colt cannon lunchbox

• Rep: -92
« Reply #29840 on: March 09, 2018, 03:23:05 PM »
Anyone have a release date for the lynx?

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -491
« Reply #29841 on: March 09, 2018, 10:57:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
tis a bit strange since the 1.5 is getting lots of love. velcro strap on the accel is a nod to them bootleg joints no? with you on the sheep shoes though, I want a hat but I DON'T want a shoe that is described as "floppy" from the get go :(

Accel plus is an updated version of this shoe
http://skately.com/library/shoes/es-shoes-accel-plus/blue-grey-white

They had the strap and g2 in the heel for like $15 more

I like that they keep to the roots but  lack of a theory or square one remake is frustrating. No one makes the stitched pointy toe cap like that in vulc anymore.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Theeogbiing

• Rep: -2
  • Taught Bieber how to skate.
« Reply #29842 on: March 10, 2018, 02:58:43 AM »
Those are pretty sharp.  Just got my first pair of Matchcourts and I'm extremely surprised that I bought them.  I've been under the longstanding opinion that I can't skate vulc shoes, but these things are stout in the heels.  Lots of sole material.  I can't fold them in half at the heel like I can with all my Vans and Busenitz vulcs.  Might be the shoe that converts me, but we'll see.

Edit: update... the rubber toe cap hurts my pinky tosies when I do stunts.  Does that break in somehow?  Yes, I知 aware that this is DEFINITELY the right thread for this question, but thanks for confirming.

After trying almost all the major capped shoes, the matchcourt blew my mind, so much that I'm sitting on 6 pairs now.

As far as fit, mine all have been perfect straight out the box, none of the usual toe pain that comes with the cap. Maybe thinner socks?
You ever suck 7 dicks at once? No? Me either then....

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1586
« Reply #29843 on: March 10, 2018, 06:53:50 AM »
I thought I was a 7.5 but just wore 8's....got 7.5 matchcourts and yah....pain.  They wouldn't stretch out....tried everything....I'm an 8...

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2268
« Reply #29844 on: March 10, 2018, 09:20:51 AM »
Anyone have a release date for the lynx?

EDIT: Got the official info from my homie at DC.
Black/Red: April 14th.
Grey/Navy: July 2018.
Black/Black: October 2018.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 11:11:30 AM by Watson »

Hypnotoad

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #29845 on: March 10, 2018, 02:37:12 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

After trying almost all the major capped shoes, the matchcourt blew my mind, so much that I'm sitting on 6 pairs now.

As far as fit, mine all have been perfect straight out the box, none of the usual toe pain that comes with the cap. Maybe thinner socks?

Thinner socks and less tight on the laces at the forefoot seems to have done the trick.  Thanks for the pointers on how to wear shoes, which I totally didn't need because of how smart I am.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 250
« Reply #29846 on: March 10, 2018, 04:48:35 PM »
Vans x quasi coming soon.   Forgot the name of the model - was told it was one of the more soccer type of vans

sid vicious

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
« Reply #29847 on: March 10, 2018, 06:41:03 PM »
^^^epoch

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 250
« Reply #29848 on: March 10, 2018, 06:45:14 PM »
^^^epoch

Yes that痴 what it was.  A quasi Epoch is coming soon

UserFame

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -159
« Reply #29849 on: March 11, 2018, 04:07:41 AM »
why dont more skate shoe companies these days use lace loops?

I hat having my laces ripped after 2 or 3 sessions, and that can be prevented by using loops.

In the late 90s was standard, nowdays there are no skate shoes that offer that.

I dont want the late 90s moon shoes, I just want the lace loops.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------