Author Topic: WTF Tricks  (Read 7336 times)

JBones

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -88
Re: WTF Tricks
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2013, 08:06:00 PM »
Expand Quote

WOOLY MAMMOTH

[close]

looks like something screech would do

Just remember, when it comes to ramps - before anyone did anything, Neil Blender did everything.

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2013, 09:51:41 PM »

railchomper420

• Rep: -35
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2013, 08:05:39 PM »

steam vent

« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2013, 08:12:45 PM »

I want Neil blender to be an old skate dude and do grosso's show and shit but i guess he doesn't lol

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 188
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2013, 09:55:55 PM »
About a year ago, I was trying to learn back disasters, and locked into a bs Ollie to back smith stall, stoked on rolling away from that, even if it was by mistake!
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2013, 10:05:42 PM »
Hey T, seriously are you obsessed with that Gods Girls girl in your sig or something? At least get a good photo for us to look at with every scroll, Dante has WAY better photos than that.

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1969
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2013, 10:17:30 PM »
Did a switch no-comply frontside flip while filming a line. Only switch flip trick I've ever landed, and it was an accident.

Makaveli

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -607
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2013, 01:40:37 AM »
did fakie inward heel first try ever
I’m a ghost that everyone can see.

shark tits

« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2013, 01:51:58 AM »
once i was trying wallie 180 and did wallie to nosestall to regular. another time in zee 90s i vuz stoopid boy. i try to learn zee bs nosegrind on an endless curb. i force zee grind somehow and popped out into bs tail. never again do i taste such combinations, like voodka and borscht. [i'm learning broken russian via SVU]

JBones

• Rep: -88
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2013, 01:54:32 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I want Neil blender to be an old skate dude and do grosso's show and shit but i guess he doesn't lol
And that's why we should love him...
Even though it'd be cool to actually hear him tell a story, instead of stories always being about him.
But then again, yeah that's what's so rad...the mystery of the man that is Neil.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 01:56:23 AM by JBones »

Bobbydoof

« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2013, 12:03:45 PM »
one day at the skatepark, i witnessed ahlee attempting a backside nosegrind nollieflip and instead while popping out he flicked too hard and he did a perfect nosegrind nollie hardflip bolts, the look on both of our faces must have been incredible

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2013, 12:35:45 PM »
I've never done a trick by accident, but I've had accidents lead to landing new tricks.
One time I was skating this bump to traffic cone spot thing some friends and I rigged up and I was trying to late shove it over it, but the board was skinnier than I used to, so it kept flipping half way. I decided to just go with it, and flicked my foot a little more and within a few more tries I landed my first late nollie varial flip
When I first learned front feebles on tranny I wouldn't turn my shoulders enough and I was falling out of it like I was going to fakie. I realized those felt a lot like rock to fakies and learned front feeble to fakie before I learned it to regular.
When I was first skating I was trying to nosegrinds but had trouble popping onto ledges. I eventually learned them and showed it to an older friend, at which time he pointed out that I was actually doing frontside crooks. Then I found out front crooks are really cool and tried to do them on purpose....I've maybe done a total of 10 since then, and I originally learned the trick about 17 years ago
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

4wheels

« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2013, 01:36:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It happens really often to me, that when I try switch fs bigspins i accidentally land a switch bigspin heel. But when I try to switch bigspin heel on purpose I don't even come close to landing it.
[close]
That happens to me all the time, bigheels are so hard. There was one time where I was filming a line and I was doing a varial double flip and one try I landed a weird looking one. My friend showed me the footage and it was a forward double flip or dolphin double flip, I have no idea what's the proper name for that trick It's the one Jimmy Carlin does in his wierd flatground video. Never landed that shit again. My head still can't process how that thing is done.
[close]
I just threw up in my mouth a little when I read that.

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2013, 07:09:37 PM »
I was trying to do fakie late flips. Like what everyone does nollie but opposite stance. Accidentally did a fakie Ollie late double flip. So weird. Why ???

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2013, 07:22:07 PM »
I come at a huge angle on back tails and sometimes lock into that alley oop crook grind. Couldn't do it on purpose

ChrisLambe94

« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2014, 04:54:53 AM »
Nyjah Hustons trick that I saw on Instagram this morning , some flipping all over the place into a bs nose grind , never saw that before

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2014, 12:55:13 PM »
Was at the park the other night and it was real busy with tons of kids getting in the way and I'm new to skating this park so I was doing some flat on the side away from the transition and the pyramid and went for a no comply impossible and it wrapped primo instead of normal. I landed it too. Though that was pretty out there.

CreepySweaty

• Rep: 60
  • i am mitchie brusco i have done the 1080
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2014, 01:53:14 PM »
I tried to kick out when launching off a kicker and ended up with a late fs shuv to one-foot revert.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2014, 03:52:00 PM »
Was at the park the other night and it was real busy with tons of kids getting in the way and I'm new to skating this park so I was doing some flat on the side away from the transition and the pyramid and went for a no comply impossible and it wrapped primo instead of normal. I landed it too. Though that was pretty out there.
hahahaha. you dork.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out