Author Topic: things that made you laugh today  (Read 3631038 times)

RCB3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
Re: things that made you laugh today
« Reply #27390 on: February 15, 2024, 11:46:30 AM »
Spot on:

Irvine-Sucks.com

Phil Leotardo

• Rep: -12
  • Lemme tell you a couple of three things
« Reply #27391 on: February 16, 2024, 01:27:25 PM »
There's no scraps in my scrapbook

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 961
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #27392 on: February 20, 2024, 10:23:21 AM »
https://youtube.com/shorts/Dg4hs2FI-eY?si=_reFLNG_6ii3x5oi

I laughed like I was the filmer of this incredible clip. Then I laughed at my slight jealousy of this kids parents.
Also I giggled that he's in Columbia. REMEMBER all my post about Bogota? "Soty trip should be in Bogota Australia later. Break the mold" or "Get thay (insert AM skater name) on tour send them to Bogota." Nearly all my posts about touring have to do with the hills of Columbia.
It's one of my dreams. I seen the Skatebloard Messiah was going to appear there.

Boom here they are.

This kid needs Dlx boxes before Powell gets there claiming him for team We Don't Bomb Hills.

Fuck the skate park. This is everything
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 728
« Reply #27393 on: February 21, 2024, 02:18:09 AM »

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
« Reply #27394 on: February 21, 2024, 02:25:05 AM »

ingridguerci94

• Rep: 0
« Reply #27395 on: February 21, 2024, 04:42:05 AM »

Everyone's laughing at him but this dude just gained immortality. sex

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1609
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #27396 on: February 21, 2024, 03:47:19 PM »

It'd be dope if someone created a parody Instagram page and did this same exact thing but with "Steezus Christ" instead of Jesus Christ.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 222
  • sup dog
« Reply #27397 on: February 21, 2024, 05:37:48 PM »

He sounds like he’s cursing the whole way through.  :-\
Another brand new account coming in on some absolute fuck shit

Weededed

• Rep: 216
  • I never needed it..
« Reply #27398 on: February 26, 2024, 06:36:32 AM »

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
  • ow
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #27399 on: March 01, 2024, 07:50:26 AM »

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #27400 on: March 01, 2024, 08:25:27 AM »

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #27401 on: March 04, 2024, 04:30:01 PM »
At the skatepark this morning I saw a brown cylindrical thing on the ground sitting in a pool of moisture. I assumed it was dog shit and got kinda pissed off. But upon closer inspection it turned out to be a pine cone.

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1060
« Reply #27402 on: March 04, 2024, 05:01:43 PM »
I was there and this was so cringy to watch. Felt like I was at a MTV Spring Break

Haze

« Reply #27403 on: March 04, 2024, 06:16:44 PM »

Gaddafi

• Rep: 3
« Reply #27404 on: March 05, 2024, 02:14:56 PM »
YouTube be willin sometimes

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #27405 on: March 05, 2024, 02:51:30 PM »
Noticing that someone must have personal vendetta and keeps kooking me for no reason I can discern.

::)

FUBAR

• Rep: 236
« Reply #27406 on: March 07, 2024, 05:11:43 PM »
I was teaching a drivers improvement course yesterday. Five minutes before start time, this frail looking old dude walks in and trips over one of those plastic runners used to keep people from tripping over a cord that goes across a walkway. He then sets his coffee down to sign in and spills it all over the table. Without missing a beat, he uses his hand and forearm to sweep it all onto the carpet. He then signs in and sits down in the only empty seat, middle of a row. About eight seconds pass, and everyone around him is gagging. He ripped ass.
He slept the whole class, which was 2.5 hours.I’m pretty sure he farted a few more times…people were moving seats away from him.
He isn’t getting a certificate because I didn’t wake him up for the test, but damn, what a shitshow. Literally. I still laugh now as I type this. He may still be there sleeping. He was snoring when I left so I know he was alive at least.

franquietits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
« Reply #27407 on: March 08, 2024, 12:40:45 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/r0UN4HMlr8A

Haha. Got 'em! It's funny and he was looking out for a friend in a way. rip.

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 680
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #27408 on: March 12, 2024, 02:16:11 PM »
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

pugmaster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #27409 on: March 12, 2024, 08:14:52 PM »

hahahaha this reminds me of a "I Think You Should Leave" sketch

Never forget:

Síota

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
« Reply #27410 on: March 14, 2024, 01:16:06 AM »
I was teaching a drivers improvement course yesterday. Five minutes before start time, this frail looking old dude walks in and trips over one of those plastic runners used to keep people from tripping over a cord that goes across a walkway. He then sets his coffee down to sign in and spills it all over the table. Without missing a beat, he uses his hand and forearm to sweep it all onto the carpet. He then signs in and sits down in the only empty seat, middle of a row. About eight seconds pass, and everyone around him is gagging. He ripped ass.
He slept the whole class, which was 2.5 hours.I’m pretty sure he farted a few more times…people were moving seats away from him.
He isn’t getting a certificate because I didn’t wake him up for the test, but damn, what a shitshow. Literally. I still laugh now as I type this. He may still be there sleeping. He was snoring when I left so I know he was alive at least.

Hahhahahahaha

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 961
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #27411 on: March 14, 2024, 06:49:57 AM »
Found the cure to my back tz disease.

I had been trying to slide um WRONGLY especially in nollie stance.
When I was younger I liked to slide um on my heels all steezy. Similar to when you're doing like a fakie Manny. Going backwards like Tiago.

What I hadn't realized is my style today is calling for a mirrored way. So I stood on it all duck footed now pinching down with the tips of my toes and it goes fast and far.

I laughed out loud and I feel like a full time G again. Nollie back tz are back yo. I'm so happy that this is my joy and it's almost free.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #27412 on: March 14, 2024, 09:57:25 AM »
Found the cure to my back tz disease.

I had been trying to slide um WRONGLY especially in nollie stance.
When I was younger I liked to slide um on my heels all steezy. Similar to when you're doing like a fakie Manny. Going backwards like Tiago.

What I hadn't realized is my style today is calling for a mirrored way. So I stood on it all duck footed now pinching down with the tips of my toes and it goes fast and far.

I laughed out loud and I feel like a full time G again. Nollie back tz are back yo. I'm so happy that this is my joy and it's almost free.
Damn that must feel good… I’ve only slid one in my life, on a red curb, and it was the best thing ever.

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #27413 on: March 14, 2024, 03:32:19 PM »
Only Norm could make an ad read funny…

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #27414 on: March 15, 2024, 06:26:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Danny Way is an odd person with odd looking body parts who once spun a 360 over the Great Wall of China with a broken ankle.
[close]
Reads like an AI generated career summary for Danny Way.
Lovely.

pugmaster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #27415 on: March 16, 2024, 03:52:20 PM »
Lately, for whatever reason, I get about 2-3 random texts from people I don't know per month asking me how I am doing. Usually, I will ignore them but today I had time.

I have no true idea what "ah jar" means, but google translate stated it means "oh neighbor" in English, a phrase Arabic in origin.

I hate scammers so much. My elderly mom has been scammed numerous times for lots of money and these people deserve nothing but the absolute worst karma imaginable.

TL;DR: when approached by scammers, beat them to the punch and ask for gift cards from them.

Never forget:

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #27416 on: March 16, 2024, 07:26:16 PM »
Lately, for whatever reason, I get about 2-3 random texts from people I don't know per month asking me how I am doing. Usually, I will ignore them but today I had time.

I have no true idea what "ah jar" means, but google translate stated it means "oh neighbor" in English, a phrase Arabic in origin.

I hate scammers so much. My elderly mom has been scammed numerous times for lots of money and these people deserve nothing but the absolute worst karma imaginable.

TL;DR: when approached by scammers, beat them to the punch and ask for gift cards from them.
That was a true lol. Well done.

Please keep doing them, ah jar ;D

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #27417 on: March 17, 2024, 09:23:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
girl/chocolate
[close]

Curiosity will kill a Cat, but Satisfaction will always bring it back.

I’m not sure I understand , girl/chocolate purgatory. I understand, if you want your best chances, lakai/Crailtap conglomerate hasn’t always worked for everyone during the Mid-2000’s, post Lakai videos probably had A LOT OF KIDS wearing the shoes, and trying to make videos doing Both the shoes and the board thing. I get it. I really do. I assume a lot of people just, put their faith into Rick, Mike, Megan, and Spike without assumingly, sending emails, making phone calls , or reaching out, in the most professional manner.
Never the less, I’d say that says more about the status of the mindset of the skaters themselves, and recognizing that they Chose to use Girl/chocolate last minute instead of reaching out to, anybody else.
I’d also assume, that most of these skaters in the last , fuck 20 years made a sponsor me tape. Maybe got product, maybe got told to make another. And a lot of people probably made another… and then didn’t get on and lost hope in “professionalism” under that umbrella.

Professionalism is a hard thing to be. Let alone, if your trying to be sponsored at like 16, 18, 20… how many of these kids now -a-days suffer from mental health so bad that, yeah, they don’t know how to set themselves up for success. Therefore, I find it unrealistic unless you have a brand recognize someone who wants to be more, do more, and produce more, when they aren’t doing that already a decade alone themselves…
People in business, want people to be , Business professional. So if you’re going to represent a company, it’s probably best to , act like someone you’re not. And I can’t say that’s what Girl/chocolate wants, but I’d assume that because selling shoes and Boards is a business, and representation and community is everything, they aren’t going to put on “local Joe who dropped that one video”.

Just my opinion.

I would rather, see people who aren’t professional, not necessarily bomb themselves back. I’d rather people just stick to their guns, and work harder for their local community, than go online, and just talk shit about what makes someone this , and someone else that, who’s pro vs who’s not going to have a career here…
Ask yourself this:
Why judge people.
What makes your comment , actually worth while to read.
Why snipe, like a little child bickering with their friends in a hockey locker room?
Do you honestly think your better, for riding a new board brand (all scuffed, full skated, probably needs replacing?) while that one , poor kid in the corner got a free new chocolate board and is ripping and wants to push himself to be a better athlete, artist, or human being?
Do you think, that just chocolate and girl are pergatory, or do you think that, any brand started before 1995 is a dead program to assault your way into?

If anyone has any questions, concerns, find me in Detroit. Trying to do better for my community. Not caring whether I get a call or email back. I received the call and email back I needed already, and they were kind and generous. 13 boards. No invoice. Sell a few if you needed to. Give them to that one kid who emailed (insert your favorite company owner here)  for the shop.

I think what skateboarding needs to be reminded of, this is a community. This is everyone. Local and not local. You can choose to hide. You can choose to do, whatever you want. But I don’t think ….

“ am pergatory”  - Is a healthy conversation to have.

Ask yourself, what do they do, that I don’t?
What do they do, that I haven’t yet?
How much footage, does it genuinely take, to make a single good part , with little to 0 B-roll footage?
Then, go and make some shit you feel is worth sharing, and don’t post it. Email is directly. Or don’t. Post it, and hold your rights to that footage and views forever. I don’t care.
But please, everyone , do yourselves a favor.

Get some mental health help or a check or get a fucking job, or better yet, enlighten yourself to education. Mark suicu did it, so can you.
[close]

This reminds me of when I used to eat meth.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #27418 on: March 17, 2024, 02:49:31 PM »

Be careful though....

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #27419 on: March 18, 2024, 12:59:23 PM »