Author Topic: prod and mikey taylor  (Read 7026 times)

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1072
Re: prod and mikey taylor
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2024, 06:01:54 PM »
Prod running up the target account is cool as hell.

Out of the thousands of current events happening with these two, from cringe insta stories galore to faux finance bro personas, you choose these two examples.

PatrickSkateman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2024, 06:12:15 PM »
Caine Gayle is the City Stars alumnus with the best post-skating career by far.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

SATIVA HYBRID

• Rep: -35
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2024, 06:19:44 PM »
mikey taylor sucked even before he was rich
only hoe i love is popeyes
i put my dick in the drumstick

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -230
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2024, 07:26:52 PM »
if i was paul i would call my dick my pee-rod

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 639
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2024, 08:30:22 PM »
Crob is too careful and timid to talk shit. My favorite moments of the 9 Club are when he becomes visibly uncomfortable at an interview becoming too real.

He gets pretty vocal when SLAP gets brought up. It seems the only time he is willing to talk shit is when it is about all of us.

Do you honestly think they weren’t gonna just drop everyone in a few years anyway. You’re reaching with this one bud. If someone you were a fan of did the same exact thing I bet you wouldn’t have the same perspective. The fact target took away his card just proves corporate greed. Curren said he would’ve done the same thing. Are you one of those trickle down economics guys? Calling Paul out for greed when this giant corporation your siding with wants to exploit his image to appeal to a certain demographic is a wild take. Target gross profits were almost $27 billion in 2023.

I go off the information I've been given, Curren notes that Target hooked everyone up until P-Rod over did it.

It isn't about P-Rod vs Target, it is about P-Rod being so short-sighted that his behavior attracts attention and ruins it for everyone. P-Rod is the kid who empties the entire unattended Halloween candy bowl into his bag and runs off giggling knowing that no one else will get any candy. He's the friend who always conveniently forgets his wallet when it's time to split the bill at restaurants.

Dude could have just taken a few extra pieces of candy, but instead he fucks it up for everyone else.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 442
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2024, 11:03:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Crob is too careful and timid to talk shit. My favorite moments of the 9 Club are when he becomes visibly uncomfortable at an interview becoming too real.
[close]

He gets pretty vocal when SLAP gets brought up. It seems the only time he is willing to talk shit is when it is about all of us.

Expand Quote

Do you honestly think they weren’t gonna just drop everyone in a few years anyway. You’re reaching with this one bud. If someone you were a fan of did the same exact thing I bet you wouldn’t have the same perspective. The fact target took away his card just proves corporate greed. Curren said he would’ve done the same thing. Are you one of those trickle down economics guys? Calling Paul out for greed when this giant corporation your siding with wants to exploit his image to appeal to a certain demographic is a wild take. Target gross profits were almost $27 billion in 2023.
[close]

I go off the information I've been given, Curren notes that Target hooked everyone up until P-Rod over did it.

It isn't about P-Rod vs Target, it is about P-Rod being so short-sighted that his behavior attracts attention and ruins it for everyone. P-Rod is the kid who empties the entire unattended Halloween candy bowl into his bag and runs off giggling knowing that no one else will get any candy. He's the friend who always conveniently forgets his wallet when it's time to split the bill at restaurants.

Dude could have just taken a few extra pieces of candy, but instead he fucks it up for everyone else.

Ghost Face

• Rep: 111
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2024, 11:19:26 PM »
Prod running up the target account is cool as hell

Running up a tab so big that EVERYONE else has their cards pulled and the whole Target Team is left without this perk, is a dick move.
Jerrys Kid : "I work at my real job like I'm a pro skater. Years of work can be summarized to about 3 minutes worth of actual achievements."

fuck_that_guy

• Rep: 327
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2024, 11:35:04 PM »
fuck that guy

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 498
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2024, 11:36:19 PM »

ralf_

• Rep: -36
  • yo
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2024, 11:51:09 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Running up a tab so big that EVERYONE else has their cards pulled and the whole Target Team is left without this perk, is a dick move.

fuck yall talking bout target team xD if youre on the target team that itself is a dick move
fun fun fun

Ghost Face

• Rep: 111
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2024, 12:05:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

fuck yall talking bout target team xD if youre on the target team that itself is a dick move

So you wouldn't want access to somewhere like Target where you could just ring up whatever was needed to get you through the month? For some Pro's that would be a life saver and might even be better than board royalties.

Don't look a Mikey Taylor in the mouth.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 12:57:16 AM by Ghost Face »
Jerrys Kid : "I work at my real job like I'm a pro skater. Years of work can be summarized to about 3 minutes worth of actual achievements."

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1261
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2024, 02:44:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

incredible episode

kook1234

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2024, 06:25:26 AM »
you can take Mikey Taylor to water but you cant make him drink it.

I can show you what I bought at target with the charge card, but cant make you think rich

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -768
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2024, 06:54:25 AM »
I think they should pitch a saturday night talk show to BBC Northern Ireland: 'Prod & Mick'. Guaranteed hit.

Lol
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3359
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2024, 07:00:20 AM »
Mikey Taylor grew up. Something people on internet forums are too scared to do.

Yes. Everyone turns into an opportunistic right-wing money-hungry Christionist political pyramid scheme golf club swinger when they grow up.

NotSureWhatImDoingHere

• Rep: -8
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2024, 07:07:13 AM »
What I’ve gathered from this thread is that P-Rod caused inflation and Mikey Taylor ruined the housing market. Confirmed.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3359
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2024, 07:43:45 AM »
Expand Quote
fuck that guy
[close]
which one?

"I mean, has anyone ever seen these two in the same room at the same time?"

"Yes, people see them together all the time in the same room."

"Ok well it sounds like we can mostly rule out that they’re the same person then, but I’m still not totally convinced."

skatebruh

• Rep: 31
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2024, 08:38:25 AM »
Expand Quote
looks like someone's jealous womp womp
[close]

Can we get a rich guy in here to confirm that they just suck?gyros4heroes ain’t hearing it from us broke boys
I ride ceramic bearings and titanium trucks. These guys just suck.

Sangriawaterfall

• Rep: 34
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2024, 08:53:55 AM »
Curren just wanted conditioner. Prod got the bull terrier litter

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2024, 09:22:12 AM »
Expand Quote
What do you think the PRodfather bought at Target? Air fryers? 1000 thread count sheets? Taylor swift vinyls?
[close]

think Scrooge mcduck money vault but filled with lodge cast iron cookware 🏊‍♂️

Prod prays into his cast iron skillets and SLAP hates him for it

nothing's been the since same

The real veganshawn

• Rep: 104
  • What the fuck was that
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2024, 09:24:52 AM »
P Rod grew up rich so it's not shocking he is selfish
Cocteau Twins

ThisFuckingDude

• Rep: -12
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2024, 11:49:29 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

I get what your saying you make a good point. My only thing is that how did Target think it was a good idea to give a man baby an unlimited credit card and expect him to be responsible with it. Maybe i’m just giving him the benefit of the doubt but I just can’t blame Paul bc Target didn’t put a budget on it. The guy has been praised since he was a kid and never had to graduate high school. I don’t think he’s the most critical thinker when it comes to real life decisions. These big corporate deals are never long term so that is on Target to think about how much their ambassadors should be allowed to spend not Pauls responsibility.

work_lurker

• Rep: 93
  • I've never had a shaved head in my entire life
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2024, 12:00:55 PM »
I'm hearing a lot of folks who wish they were PROD right now..
Hopefully not a kook, but if so, fuck it.

Buttworm

• Rep: 36
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2024, 01:31:44 PM »

Imagine how much of a moron you must be to make this post

grandslam

• Rep: 47
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2024, 01:35:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Imagine how much of a moron you must be to make this post

sadly too many of these idiots run their mouth, so i can easily imagine what type of moron this is.

Ninj2

• Rep: -94
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2024, 03:21:00 PM »
It’s ok to grow up. That’s normal and happens. Just don’t grow up and start golfing. And acting like that. Mikey and Paul golf fosho tho and you can tell by how they act. But also. I ain’t your momma so idgaf
If you re re like they.

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 442
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2024, 10:11:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
I get what your saying you make a good point. My only thing is that how did Target think it was a good idea to give a man baby an unlimited credit card and expect him to be responsible with it. Maybe i’m just giving him the benefit of the doubt but I just can’t blame Paul bc Target didn’t put a budget on it. The guy has been praised since he was a kid and never had to graduate high school. I don’t think he’s the most critical thinker when it comes to real life decisions. These big corporate deals are never long term so that is on Target to think about how much their ambassadors should be allowed to spend not Pauls responsibility.

How dare you!

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 810
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2024, 09:52:38 AM »
Expand Quote
I think they should pitch a saturday night talk show to BBC Northern Ireland: 'Prod & Mick'. Guaranteed hit.
[close]

Lol

Perfect

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -768
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2024, 10:01:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Lol
[close]

Perfect

Knew you'd spot that one haha
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

MisterX

• Rep: 51
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2024, 12:00:20 PM »
I vaguely remember some interview with someone (Maybe it was even Mikey), about how his wife liked Dylan's style and fashion and how it influenced Mikey to try to change his kit up. I dated a girl who was good friends with Mikey's wife and she is as insufferable as he is, but I still get a kick out of her planting some insecurity into his horse brain.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 02:12:29 PM by MisterX »