Author Topic: Last Resort AB - The Thread.  (Read 185638 times)

Roald Dahnkle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 28
Re: Last Resort AB - The Thread.
« Reply #1830 on: April 20, 2024, 05:24:27 AM »
Went to the site at 855am pst. They were already live and sold out in size 8. Pretty bummed they wont release them in regular line. Pontus-2 me -0

They are doing a wider release to shops but think you have to wait til August

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
  • sup dog
« Reply #1831 on: April 20, 2024, 08:20:09 AM »
I just checked out the insole on last resorts, and man is it squishy :o

I like that.
Another brand new account coming in on some absolute fuck shit

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 361
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1832 on: April 20, 2024, 08:34:19 AM »
Finally skated the CM-001 last evening, don’t know that I’ve ever skated a cupsole, maybe when I was much younger, but wow did I absolutely fucking hate it—no board feel and slightly higher off the ground which made me feel really unstable and messed up all my timing. It was really crazy going from a high top vulc to a low top cup, everything was different. The shoes look great and are super comfortable though. I work outside and walk around 7-8 miles a day and these are going to be perfect work shoes which I’m really hyped on, but I will never skate them again.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

pops

• Rep: 244
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1833 on: April 20, 2024, 11:24:05 AM »
Finally skated the CM-001 last evening, don’t know that I’ve ever skated a cupsole, maybe when I was much younger, but wow did I absolutely fucking hate it—no board feel and slightly higher off the ground which made me feel really unstable and messed up all my timing. It was really crazy going from a high top vulc to a low top cup, everything was different. The shoes look great and are super comfortable though. I work outside and walk around 7-8 miles a day and these are going to be perfect work shoes which I’m really hyped on, but I will never skate them again.

They arent that thick, are they? I read they have really good boardfeel for a cupsole but I'm yet to try a pair myself. I mean I jumped from Old Skools to Emerica G6s then 440 and 808 from NB and found out it wasn't too bad to adapt to cupsoles. I need to try the Cm001s.

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 361
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1834 on: April 20, 2024, 11:40:48 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

They arent that thick, are they? I read they have really good boardfeel for a cupsole but I'm yet to try a pair myself. I mean I jumped from Old Skools to Emerica G6s then 440 and 808 from NB and found out it wasn't too bad to adapt to cupsoles. I need to try the Cm001s.

Not really, but at least for me compared to the vm’s they were much thicker. I’m glad I tried them because now I know exactly what I like.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

Puddy Smally

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
« Reply #1835 on: April 20, 2024, 12:13:34 PM »
Skated the VM-006 today.

I was a little worried with how roomy they feel, even as a wider footed individual, but they started to feel more snug as they broke in.

These are a great shoe for wide footed folks. I actually half sized up on the second release to see if I can get a little more room in the toe, as I like to have a little bend or uplift in the toe box.

One thing I wish I hadn’t done (that was insisted here) is glue or shoegoo the stitching prior to skating. I probably should have seen precisely where they were going to wear from fliptricks first. It seems like most of the wear is actually topside as opposed to in the stitched area.

Anyways, I may have more to report back tomorrow after a proper session.
Do you get deja vu, huh?

heinzketchup

• Rep: 54
« Reply #1836 on: April 24, 2024, 10:42:23 PM »
Got a pair of the moccas, i really like them, they feel well made and look very nice on foot

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1245
« Reply #1837 on: April 25, 2024, 05:51:49 AM »
Got a pair of the moccas, i really like them, they feel well made and look very nice on foot

same, havent had a pair of lrab since theyve added the removable insole, hell of a difference

heinzketchup

• Rep: 54
« Reply #1838 on: April 28, 2024, 12:01:57 AM »
https://www.skatedeluxe.com/de/last-resort-ab-vm004-milic-suede-lo-schuh-duo-brown-black_p165416?view=manu&brand_id=628

Can someone tell me if these fit tts?
I have 2 LR models and they have way different sizing, guess one is a really old one
Thanks ahead

kmoe

• Rep: 1
« Reply #1839 on: April 28, 2024, 02:29:38 PM »
https://www.skatedeluxe.com/de/last-resort-ab-vm004-milic-suede-lo-schuh-duo-brown-black_p165416?view=manu&brand_id=628

Can someone tell me if these fit tts?
I have 2 LR models and they have way different sizing, guess one is a really old one
Thanks ahead

I wear a size US 10 in blazers and I went half a size down to US 9.5 in these and they fit great.

Jacorpes

• Rep: 8
« Reply #1840 on: April 29, 2024, 01:18:28 AM »

I've not skated the CMs, but I've been skating dunks recently after only skating vulcs for over 20 years and the biggest difference for me is the rubber compound and grip. The board will slightly drift away from my feet when I do stuff with a lot of air time and it feels so sketchy. I had a session in my LRs for the first time in months yestarday and I forgot how much everything just sticks to your feet, it feels like cheating!