Author Topic: Classic boards  (Read 360 times)

Vally35

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
Classic boards
« on: April 28, 2024, 01:32:20 AM »
Just wondering if there are any sites other that ebay that sel 90's and 2000's boards?  I'm looking for the old girl decks I had at least 50 of when I was a lid.  Super thin with tapered nose and tail.  Any ideas would be rad.  Cheers. 

theloniousmonk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Classic boards
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2024, 10:58:53 AM »
Girl has re released some of their 90s boards on the original molds and shapes made by ps stix. Most recently was a 7.5 tony Ferguson. There is one on eBay now for $75 shipped
Chocolate is celebrating 30 years this year, so maybe some classic hecox graphics will get reissued.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1076
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2024, 08:04:46 PM »
If you have a second phone or device this would work better. Create a separate instagram account and only follow collectors. That’ll create an algorithm that feeds you other collectors and sellers.

As farm as I know there is no specific retro skateboard market place

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1610
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2024, 06:33:46 AM »
https://westernskateco.com/

A pal made me aware of this site. I think it might have been straight? They have a ton of boards and shoes.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Ok

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1113
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2024, 06:59:57 AM »
Girl has re released some of their 90s boards on the original molds and shapes made by ps stix. Most recently was a 7.5 tony Ferguson. There is one on eBay now for $75 shipped
Chocolate is celebrating 30 years this year, so maybe some classic hecox graphics will get reissued.

i got one of these (and two other 7.5s)….to skate, and now i lack the verve to set them up.