Author Topic: Like it’s the 1920’s or something  (Read 5530 times)

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1419
Re: Like it’s the 1920’s or something
« Reply #150 on: January 27, 2022, 05:37:04 PM »
Also the antiwork shit is embarrassing. Putting NEETs as the forward facing spokesperson for a movement of working people is either a massive fuckup (which would bode really poorly for our hopes of adding people to our movement) or some cointelpro type agit prop shit

Gene_Harrogate

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 642
« Reply #151 on: January 27, 2022, 05:41:13 PM »
All this union talking has me fired the fuck up.

Let’s get this shit popping and also use this space as a *~*less spicy*~*leftist thread 2.0.

Has anyone been watching the dumpster fire that is antiwork unfold? Got money that it’s psyop, or at least I’m sincerely hoping and praying that it is.
Is that the thing that blew up on Reddit when the “leader” gave a shitty interview on Fox News and it went viral? 

On a side note anybody know where @matty_c has been? He hasn’t been on in a while. I miss reading his posts in the narrator’s voice from the Outback Steakhouse commercials.

Get hungry on it!

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #152 on: January 27, 2022, 05:59:26 PM »
Expand Quote

Let’s get this shit popping and also use this space as a *~*less spicy*~*leftist thread 2.0.

Has anyone been watching the dumpster fire that is antiwork unfold? Got money that it’s psyop, or at least I’m sincerely hoping and praying that it is.
[close]
Is that the thing that blew up on Reddit when the “leader” gave a shitty interview on Fox News and it went viral? 

On a side note anybody know where @matty_c has been? He hasn’t been on in a while. I miss reading his posts in the narrator’s voice from the Outback Steakhouse commercials.

Yes. That's the one. Chris chan was in jail so they had to break out her stunt double.

And matty has been taking a break from here but he still stays in touch with some of us. He's doing good. Love that cunt

Gene_Harrogate

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 642
« Reply #153 on: January 27, 2022, 06:31:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Yes. That's the one. Chris chan was in jail so they had to break out her stunt double.

And matty has been taking a break from here but he still stays in touch with some of us. He's doing good. Love that cunt
Ok good, glad to hear he’s keeping in touch.  I’ll dig in to this anti work thing and report back.

Get hungry on it!

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #154 on: January 27, 2022, 08:17:52 PM »
Not gonna lie, it's pretty grim

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #155 on: January 28, 2022, 03:23:48 AM »
It’s pretty blatant that fox knees saw the low hanging fruit and just snatched the shit. A fucking freelance dog walker? I love dogs, damn near more than anything, but that is literally catering directly to the desire of the ruling class by providing a service that is inherently unnecessary and contributes to the growing fissure between them and us.

They are a freelance bootlicker and a freelance butler, they made a choice in providing a luxury service.

All of that being said, solidarity to all of the folks and comrades out there that work full time and still have to have a side hustle like walking dogs in order to just make ends meet.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

Frank

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #156 on: February 04, 2022, 05:01:56 AM »
back on working like the 20s!

doing some gardening today. it's fun. i feel slow as fuck.

having a little coffeebreak rn.

TheBoognish

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #157 on: February 04, 2022, 06:03:16 AM »
I already talked about it a bit in the Stoked thread, but thanks to the union at work I got 39 weeks of back pay yesterday for the raise we were supposed to get on May 1st. Not gonna lie, it was a damn good raise, I wasn’t expecting to get that much in back pay.

Getting out of retail, for a blue collar-ass industrial factory job was the best move I’ve ever done. Hell they even paid me to go to trade school to become one of their only electro mechanics. Don’t really have a reason to work anywhere else.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #158 on: February 04, 2022, 08:04:12 AM »
fuckin sick man. stoked for you!