Author Topic: Stickers  (Read 2095 times)

sharkin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
Re: Stickers
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2022, 09:59:09 PM »
Stickers are dope. I have a shoebox full like everyone else. Kinda crazy we all have the exact same amount of stickers!

I have this DIY stamp block set that came with a vans x AWS collab that I need to find. Here’s a pic.. the syndicate vans were always so premium with custom boxes and bags and freebies

Lukabrazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2022, 10:57:32 PM »
Used to have all my stickers collected in a box, opened up a shop and had some places to display them so a few counter type things have a bunch stuck all over them.

I started also collecting sticker packs from brands I dug like 3-4 years ago, Quartersnacks , Bronze , gx1000 , magenta , theories , FA, etc .

I purchased a 60 page book on Amazon with sticky backing on the pages and clear plastic coverings , so I can display the stickers in a way that’s fun to look thru and enjoy . You don’t have to peel the stickers for them to stay on the page so your keeping them intact and have a place to look thru them

I’ll edit and upload some photos tomorrow

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 498
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2022, 11:29:41 PM »
damn, a sticker book like for magic rares is next level.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1098
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2022, 06:15:55 AM »
Stickers are dope. I have a shoebox full like everyone else. Kinda crazy we all have the exact same amount of stickers!

I have this DIY stamp block set that came with a vans x AWS collab that I need to find. Here’s a pic.. the syndicate vans were always so premium with custom boxes and bags and freebies

wow, this is so cool.

boogs

« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2022, 10:32:41 AM »
Used to have all my stickers collected in a box, opened up a shop and had some places to display them so a few counter type things have a bunch stuck all over them.

I started also collecting sticker packs from brands I dug like 3-4 years ago, Quartersnacks , Bronze , gx1000 , magenta , theories , FA, etc .

I purchased a 60 page book on Amazon with sticky backing on the pages and clear plastic coverings , so I can display the stickers in a way that’s fun to look thru and enjoy . You don’t have to peel the stickers for them to stay on the page so your keeping them intact and have a place to look thru them

I’ll edit and upload some photos tomorrow
I have 3 books like this. Old school photo albums.

pdknox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2022, 10:39:14 AM »
I have a small collection.  my only rule is that I cant directly buy a sticker.  if it comes with a board, that's fair game, but directly buying a sticker pack dilutes the collection

Lukabrazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2022, 11:30:10 AM »
I have a small collection.  my only rule is that I cant directly buy a sticker.  if it comes with a board, that's fair game, but directly buying a sticker pack dilutes the collection

I feel like buying a sticker pack is a great way to support a brand you dig. Stickers are usually pretty cheap to manufacture and it seems like most companies put 8-10 stickers in a pack for $10-$12 which is a pretty good deal.

Gene_Harrogate

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 650
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2022, 12:32:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I feel like buying a sticker pack is a great way to support a brand you dig. Stickers are usually pretty cheap to manufacture and it seems like most companies put 8-10 stickers in a pack for $10-$12 which is a pretty good deal.
Especially when buying said sticker pack online puts you over the threshold for free shipping.  Got ALOT of TOA stickers that way.

Get hungry on it!

minilogoflow

• Rep: 84
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2022, 09:51:27 AM »
I'm in the process of sorta sticker bombing one of my work tool boxes.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 03:56:34 PM by minilogoflow »

DarkPools

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 478
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2022, 11:56:51 PM »
I enjoy buying stickers every now and then. Especially if it's a super sick brand or shop (on the smaller, core scale) so I can support them in some way. Stickers can sometimes be a "front end loss" for marketing to consumers depending on how frugal they are with handing em out. Still, a cool sticker in the streets or on someone's board may catch my attention enough to check them out.
Super Champion Fun Zone

Urtripping

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2022, 05:33:30 AM »
Anybody have an anti hero Coke label sticker they want to part ways with? Not the Supreme collab... but the old ones that used to come with decks
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

BartHarleyJarvis

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1156
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2022, 07:57:01 AM »
Anybody have an anti hero Coke label sticker they want to part ways with? Not the Supreme collab... but the old ones that used to come with decks

I remember these but it wasn’t really a sticker, it was for wrapping around a beer when you were in public, no?

Mbrimson88

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1038
  • Just another skate shop guy
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2022, 04:13:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I remember these but it wasn’t really a sticker, it was for wrapping around a beer when you were in public, no?

That's the one!

Sorry to say I don't send anything outside of Australia, but I had a lot of AH decks back in the day.

Some dudes hit me up a while back and were going to try to cover getting all of them, but shipping is either too expensive for air or too long and unreliable for ground / sea shipping for most things.

It was more the novelty of putting the Antihero coke or Mountain Dew look alike round the beer can to fool the cops, but they could still smell it and most people I knew who tried that got them confiscated.

I talk too much about skateboards.  Sorry.