Author Topic: america rocks  (Read 1419 times)

cky enthusiast

america rocks
« on: May 24, 2022, 05:00:01 PM »
america is a sick ass country and it’s only getting cooler by the day

post in here about how hard you think america kicks ass and takes names

Mouth

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: america rocks
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2022, 05:33:25 PM »
18 school kids shot.

America. Fuck yeah.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1084
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2022, 05:56:30 PM »
Truly a cursed, poxed nation, with deeply rotted and utterly irredeemable culture.

https://chrishedges.substack.com/p/no-way-out-but-war?s=r
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

cky enthusiast

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2022, 06:55:08 PM »
Truly a cursed, poxed nation, with deeply rotted and utterly irredeemable culture.

https://chrishedges.substack.com/p/no-way-out-but-war?s=r

it’s so uniquely fucked up in so many ways u just gotta laugh

Sagat

• Rep: -65
  • the spiciest slap poster. tiger uppercut!!
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2022, 07:58:48 PM »
if america didnt exist then slap would not be here

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2022, 09:29:38 PM »

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2022, 10:25:23 PM »
hell yeah i love beer, guns, paying for my medical, republicans, making marijuana illegal, high taxes, being reliant on cars, limiting women's rights, etc!

All in the name of FREEDOM!!!!
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 859
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2022, 10:31:46 PM »

Lol not saying the yanks aren't the best at those things or didn't make them what they are but skateboarding was born in Germany and the first rap song was some French bullshit from a hundred years ago.

USA thankyou for cola cola (and even Pepsi too)

in love w/ fs shuvs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2022, 11:10:39 PM »
man i just tune out from the news these days. i feel like there's nothing i can do besides being an activist but i'd rather just live my life instead of trying to fix the masses. i just count my blessings. full grocery stores, clean running water 24 hrs a day (sorry flint), no rolling blackouts (sorry texas), tax funded public skateparks, and etc. if i get shot at a grocery store so be it, at least i don't have to worry about retirement in that scenario.

its gonna take a massive movement with tenacious leaders to fix that shit.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 12:04:41 AM by in love w/ fs shuvs »

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2022, 11:45:54 PM »
Guns are so disgusting.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2022, 12:37:53 AM »
All countries are shite.

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2022, 12:56:16 AM »
America the beautiful, that's how she played us.
Wasn't that cute, it must have been her make up.

America I’ve given you all and now I’m nothing.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

in love w/ fs shuvs

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2022, 05:24:07 AM »
Man i feel bad for euro dudes who use the internet. Basically bombarded with US bullshit all the time. They don't fuckin deserve that. This shit just takes up their fucking neurons. This fucking US bullshit with shootings and fucking news bombardment needs to be nipped in the bud; it's already fucking spreading to other countries.

We need to get this shit together for reals. Enough is enough. I'm gonna send an email to like my representative. Takes two minutes. If everyone takes two minutes to at least ask maybe we'll have saved some kids lives. I don't fucking know anymore. If we want things to change we need to fucking demand it. The whole world is watching.

For anyone who's not jaded and wants to copy and paste this for an email go for it. see below.

I've had enough of this bullshit. When is this shit going to end? What do we need to happen to create change? This so fucking frustrating. These are our fucking kids in schools, our family members at church, our friends at the fucking grocery stores. This needs to stop. EVERYDAY WHEN OUR POLITICIANS REFUSE TO DO NOTHING ABOUT IT, TRUST IN OUR GOVERNMENT ERODES. THIS IS ONE OF THE MANY THINGS THAT MAKES PEOPLE HATE THEMSELVES AND NOT WANT TO BE HERE!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE IS THE FUCKING HUMANITY???? PLEASE DO SOMETHING FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! IT IS TOO FUCKING FRUSTRATING AND SOUL CRUSHING TO SEE SOMETHING SO BROKEN NOT GET FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 06:07:34 AM by in love w/ fs shuvs »

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2022, 06:28:36 AM »
my fav vid part was filmed in america  8) and barcelona

SaySo

• "Yellow buttercup. Helicopters. Orange buttercat."
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2022, 06:42:19 AM »
America the beautiful, that's how she played us.
Wasn't that cute, it must have been her make up.

America I’ve given you all and now I’m nothing.

Nice Slug quote!

Another take, though this was written more about 9/11. Same kookery applies, just been fermented for 20 years.

"I've got a friend of polar nature, and it's all peace. You and I seek similar stars, but can't sit at the same feast."

"Not every pony grows up to be a Pegasus."

"There's smoke in my iris, but I painted a sunny day on the insides of my eyelids."

Punished Skateboards

• Rep: 61
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2022, 06:55:13 AM »

apport

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2022, 06:59:14 AM »
american society? shitty and bad. america the place? i’m fuckin wit it!!

cky enthusiast

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2022, 07:20:13 AM »
american society? shitty and bad. america the place? i’m fuckin wit it!!

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2022, 07:56:52 AM »
Guns are so disgusting.

I actually live 2 blocks away from where the San Jose shooting happened last year,

but for real anything related to guns just vibes me out bad, I dont like it even in my video games with the exception to Doom, Wolfenstien and GTA 3-5

I was thinking to myself about sandy hook on monday and waking up to todays news crushed me... soo fucked

BartHarleyJarvis

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1154
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2022, 08:16:20 AM »

cky enthusiast

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2022, 08:57:12 AM »

Slikk

• Rep: -33
  • im proper
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2022, 09:13:44 AM »
scary that theres no undoing this

its like tryin to take crack off the street

slikk slikk

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 369
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2022, 12:45:28 PM »

America rock

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2022, 04:21:44 PM »

America rock

Can't believe people travel here to look at these rocks
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 839
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2022, 08:27:01 PM »

slikk slikk

There absolutely is a way to undo it. Literally every other "first world" country has figured it out. It's called legislation and enforcement. The fucking NRA and gun lobby have poisoned so many people in this country into thinking that guns are a necessary evil or that theres nothing that can be done at this point and it's simply not true.

I grew up in the country, hunting and fishing. I was in the military. I've been around the world, including some places far more dangerous than anywhere in the US. When I came home one of the first things I did was get rid of my rifles and I will never, ever own another gun because I refuse to be part of the problem when I can be part of a solution. This shit isn't hard. Handguns and assault rifles are designed to kill people (not game, and not paper no matter what they like to say) and there is no reason for a private citizen to own one. None.

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 735
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2022, 10:31:09 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Lol not saying the yanks aren't the best at those things or didn't make them what they are but skateboarding was born in Germany and the first rap song was some French bullshit from a hundred years ago.

wasis now?

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 163
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2022, 01:16:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

wasis now?
Everyone knows that the North Sea, with all of its immense exposure to South Pacific culture for the last 1500 years led to it being the true hub of surfing culture. Sadly, the waves aren't always up, so Hitler had to find something for the youth to do.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2022, 05:54:34 AM »
american police are awesome. allocating lots of municipal money to them is an awesome idea and one of the reasons this country is so rad

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1084
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2022, 05:56:25 AM »
american police are awesome. allocating lots of municipal money to them is an awesome idea and one of the reasons this country is so rad

There are a few hours of cell phone footage of cops standing around doing nothing but threatening and restraining parents who can hear their 6 year olds being murdered a few feet away and people are still acting like a "good cop" was going to stop this.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

busstopmag

• Rep: 16
    • BusStop avatar image
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2022, 08:44:18 AM »
Expand Quote

slikk slikk
[close]

There absolutely is a way to undo it. Literally every other "first world" country has figured it out. It's called legislation and enforcement. The fucking NRA and gun lobby have poisoned so many people in this country into thinking that guns are a necessary evil or that theres nothing that can be done at this point and it's simply not true.

I grew up in the country, hunting and fishing. I was in the military. I've been around the world, including some places far more dangerous than anywhere in the US. When I came home one of the first things I did was get rid of my rifles and I will never, ever own another gun because I refuse to be part of the problem when I can be part of a solution. This shit isn't hard. Handguns and assault rifles are designed to kill people (not game, and not paper no matter what they like to say) and there is no reason for a private citizen to own one. None.

I had this exact sentiment I shared with a coworker today (minus me being in the military) and their exact response was "AR doESnT StaNd for 'ASSAULT RIFLE' YoU JacKaSs"
Like way to miss the point, boomer.
If the cops just stood around outside the school and didn't even try to stop anyone what hope do we have to fix the problem? Legislation seems like the only way.