Author Topic: Flip UK Demo: Penny, Luan, Glifberg, Caples, Nordberg etc - Footage online now!  (Read 4204 times)

i'm nocturnal.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -22
im guessing rowley is hurt.

:(

weedsk8er_21

• Rep: -8
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
i stayed up al nite sandpapering those elbow holes in2 bens hoody
he neva even thanked me
FUK U NORDBERG
he kept harpin on to me bout how well him an dylan would get along from da bathroom (he used all my mums conditioner :(
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 03:39:47 PM by weedsk8er_21 »

HairyCunt

• Rep: -348
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Greyson Fletcher is fucking amazing. Great style, huge airs and nice trick selection. So much more enjoyable than the tween twins (Louie and Curren).
[close]

LOL work on your taste. Maybe you just like snowboarder style.
[close]
Totally, what the fuck do I know. I guess the guy at the beginning of this video also needs to work on his taste

Obviously.

Schismatic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 4
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Greyson Fletcher is fucking amazing. Great style, huge airs and nice trick selection. So much more enjoyable than the tween twins (Louie and Curren).
[close]

[close]
Totally, what the fuck do I know. I guess the guy at the beginning of this video also needs to work on his taste

[close]

Obviously.

I don't get the snowboard comparison. Doesn't make sense. Pointless trying to find logic in idiocy I suppose.
I'll never understand what people get out of being trolls. It's kind of sad.

I for one am stoked on Greyson's skating. Raw and gnarly. Wish Anti-Hero didn't sleep on him. Personality mismatch maybe. The acting thing is a little odd.

HairyCunt

• Rep: -348
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Obviously.
[close]

I don't get the snowboard comparison. Doesn't make sense. Pointless trying to find logic in idiocy I suppose.
I'll never understand what people get out of being trolls. It's kind of sad.

I for one am stoked on Greyson's skating. Raw and gnarly. Wish Anti-Hero didn't sleep on him. Personality mismatch maybe. The acting thing is a little odd.

He stands like a snowboarder on his board.  Duck foot.  Its nasty.

Curren Caples should get off that sinking ship.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 10:44:07 PM by HarryCrews »

SecretShake

• Rep: -1
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Curren Capples is rad, same with Greyson.. I'm not into Nordbergs skating at all, he kills it on a mini ramp and makes it looks great, but other than that I think his style is gross.

lalala

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 13

http://sidewalk.mpora.com/videos/flip-skateboards-hemel-hempstead.html

Well that video is so much better than OP's. Luan is getting better and better, I'm starting to dig ben's style and rune footy is always good footy.

gripping the dick like a church girl giving her first hand job
head of the dick gonna be purple like my uncles face when he hung himself

Jackie Joyner Kersee

• Rep: 13

Officer Stinkah

• Rep: 1
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
penny is starting to milking it.
yes i said it
[close]

Why? Because he skated a demo for the company that sponsors him?

[close]
because he still has a board with his name on it, even he doesn't had some footage in the last ten years.
and there was a time when he was really really good. nowadays, his skating is less then average.
[close]

You don't get it. This isn't the Olympics. Penny will probably always have a board.
[close]

Thank You!
[close]

Plus I'm sure the cheech & chong and mushroom boards are Flip's top selling boards, year after year.

has nobody seen penny's part in the skate sauce video?! dude is still putting out footage, you've just been too cheap to drop $10 to see it.