Author Topic: Best non-skate shoes you've skated in.  (Read 44010 times)

diplodocus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 154
  • long neck
Re: Best non-skate shoes you've skated in.
« Reply #150 on: December 04, 2023, 10:42:40 AM »
Last year I skated a regular pair of Chuck lows and they were honestly so good. Hurt my feet, had to tear out the insoles, and felt on the bottom made them really slippery, but after I changed the insoles and rubbed the fur off it started to get decent. Flick was on point

Ourladyoftheflowers

• Rep: 96
« Reply #151 on: December 04, 2023, 12:50:57 PM »
Last year I skated a regular pair of Chuck lows and they were honestly so good. Hurt my feet, had to tear out the insoles, and felt on the bottom made them really slippery, but after I changed the insoles and rubbed the fur off it started to get decent. Flick was on point

Honestly regular chucks are my favorite skate shoes. I just put shoe goo along the sidewall and they’re perfect. Switched to blazer mids cause I need the padding to keep my old person ankles from folding but if my shit wasn’t destroyed I would skate thrifted chucks exclusively. Never tried the ctas pros they look like they fit kinda funny

diplodocus

• Rep: 154
  • long neck
« Reply #152 on: December 04, 2023, 02:14:25 PM »
My issue is that the CTAs pro low are always sold out at all the shops I go to. Pretty tough to find in my area and don't really wanna order online. Cons seems so focused on the Mids right now...