Author Topic: Skaters that aren't losers  (Read 5915 times)

banana ice vape

Skaters that aren't losers
« on: May 03, 2024, 10:17:28 AM »
Skateboarding is filled with losers, some think that skateboarding itself is a loser activity. Who are some skaters that aren't losers?

Dad Board

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 83
Re: Skaters that aren't losers
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2024, 12:16:18 PM »
I’m pretty hyped on this sandwich I made the other day. One thing that separates homemade sandwiches from a deli bought one is wrapping it with either parchment, plastic wrap or foil. Really brings it all together and gives you a better, cleaner bite. Also don’t be afraid to experiment with different sauces. Mayo+mustard is fine but go wild, add some Italian dressing or some aioli. It’s easy to make your own. Bread is also really important and often overlooked. You can buy a bag of bakery rolls and keep them in the freezer for a few weeks and they thaw out fairly quickly on the countertop.

breezy_again

• Rep: 56
  • Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2024, 12:17:32 PM »
i'd buy that

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 706
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2024, 12:21:53 PM »
Now that‘s a sandwich.
why come?

Life is too short to be angry at the Shrimp Blunt intro

kookdusoleil

• Rep: 49
  • Have fun out there
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2024, 12:27:37 PM »
I’m pretty hyped on this sandwich I made the other day. One thing that separates homemade sandwiches from a deli bought one is wrapping it with either parchment, plastic wrap or foil. Really brings it all together and gives you a better, cleaner bite. Also don’t be afraid to experiment with different sauces. Mayo+mustard is fine but go wild, add some Italian dressing or some aioli. It’s easy to make your own. Bread is also really important and often overlooked. You can buy a bag of bakery rolls and keep them in the freezer for a few weeks and they thaw out fairly quickly on the countertop.

Not a sauce, but hummus on a sandwich goes ridiculously hard

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 293
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2024, 12:29:26 PM »

Even as a vegetarian, I have to admit, that's one sexy ass sandwich. Props

Ty Evans Lightman

• Rep: -36
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2024, 12:31:03 PM »
What's with the multilayers of meat?
I never understood that.

Dad Board

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2024, 12:35:56 PM »
Hummus is criminally slept on for sandwiches, thank you for reminding me I need to pick some up or make some if I’m not feeling lazy. I love a good veggie sandwich too, hit it with some avocado, feta cheese and like a pesto aioli and you’re in business. I used to work at a place that put alfalfa sprouts on every sandwich and it really changed the game. Very slept on ingredient but hard to keep fresh so use them asap. You know what else is slept on? Cream cheese. You pair that with some turkey and bacon and you’ll see what I mean. Man, I want a sandwich now.

Dad Board

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2024, 12:36:50 PM »
What's with the multilayers of meat?
I never understood that.

Pepperoni, ham and salami are lowkey the holy trinity. Give it a shot

sparklingrainwater

• Rep: -2
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2024, 12:39:15 PM »
10/10 sandwich

heinzketchup

• Rep: 55
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2024, 12:46:18 PM »
Good looking Sandwich, humus is good but i dont think humus belongs on a sub style sandwich, i would fuck with humus, some marinated grilled veggies, a shit ton of dressed arugula and maybe some feta.

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 293
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2024, 12:49:03 PM »
I think we all know why Dad board is talking about sandwiches, and that is because he is a loser himself

Funny I'm the one that said you type like a woman on insta and then you deleted your polar comment, I can see right through you free hat

If your a loser don't feel ashamed, I'm not attacking you, I just want a good list of skaters we should look up to, I have hellride tatted on me but that era is over, I think we should be moving forward and give the kids something better to look up to

For non losers I got the obvious tony hawk, I'll throw Lucas puig out there too, I don't know what he does in his personal life but he doesn't dress like a loser and is handsome

*you're

SkatingOnNeptune

• Rep: -20
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2024, 12:51:19 PM »
Bologna

ElonMuskaBeats

• Rep: -14
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2024, 01:09:08 PM »

DakotaRed

• Rep: 25
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2024, 01:14:33 PM »
Cream cheese and salami is a treat.

bigbevev

• Rep: -14
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2024, 01:19:58 PM »

That mf fr stokable though.

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -70
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2024, 01:21:08 PM »
Bread is also really important and often overlooked. You can buy a bag of bakery rolls and keep them in the freezer for a few weeks and they thaw out fairly quickly on the countertop.

I've tried freezing bread many times in the past, usually hotdog or hamburger buns leftover from a cookout.
I swear they're never quite the same after freezing, you (or anyone else) have a method for revitalizing previously frozen bread? I've tried putting them in the microwave for a few seconds and it helps a little. I've been curious if steaming would work well but I'm not sure the best way to go about that.

heinzketchup

• Rep: 55
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2024, 01:39:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Bread is also really important and often overlooked. You can buy a bag of bakery rolls and keep them in the freezer for a few weeks and they thaw out fairly quickly on the countertop.

[close]

I've tried freezing bread many times in the past, usually hotdog or hamburger buns leftover from a cookout.
I swear they're never quite the same after freezing, you (or anyone else) have a method for revitalizing previously frozen bread? I've tried putting them in the microwave for a few seconds and it helps a little. I've been curious if steaming would work well but I'm not sure the best way to go about that.

Put it in a pan with some oil or butter for a minute or so

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1628
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2024, 01:47:10 PM »
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Dad Board

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2024, 02:00:34 PM »
I think it’s interesting how almost everyone has a different way to prepare a tuna sandwich. I started added dried dill and that shit kicks it way up. Goes well with yellow mustard surprisingly. None of that 99cent bumblee shit though, and avoid albacore if you’re concerned about mercury. Get some nice yellowfin packed in olive oil. It’s considered a superfood ☝️ 🧠

WavyDavy

• Rep: 125
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2024, 02:18:57 PM »
Hummus is criminally slept on for sandwiches, thank you for reminding me I need to pick some up or make some if I’m not feeling lazy. I love a good veggie sandwich too, hit it with some avocado, feta cheese and like a pesto aioli and you’re in business. I used to work at a place that put alfalfa sprouts on every sandwich and it really changed the game. Very slept on ingredient but hard to keep fresh so use them asap. You know what else is slept on? Cream cheese. You pair that with some turkey and bacon and you’ll see what I mean. Man, I want a sandwich now.

Hummus, feta and grilled veggies is a great combo I can really recommend.

InkkeACAB

• Rep: 13
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2024, 02:32:25 PM »
thats a great lookin sandwich

Groondor the Orc

• Rep: -126
  • Doper than Joey Bast’s shelltoes
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2024, 02:33:24 PM »
Sandwiches taste better frozen, like Pop Tarts.

Ninj2

• Rep: -94
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2024, 02:36:06 PM »
Peanut butter soy sauce Munster cheese bread and butter pickles on rye is good but no one ever believes me. It’s a damn shame

Scarecrow Radio

• Rep: 30
  • we are the music makers
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2024, 02:45:59 PM »
I like a good Reuben when it comes to hot sandwiches. Corned Beef or Pastrami on rye with Swiss cheese, sauerkraut and Thousand Island dressing... yum

diplodocus

• Rep: 159
  • long neck
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2024, 02:51:12 PM »

Damn. That is one of the sexiest looking sandwiches I've laid eyes on. 

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 778
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2024, 02:51:24 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Wet them up a little before putting them in the oven.

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 778
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2024, 02:52:10 PM »
- points for aluminium foil though

WavyDavy

• Rep: 125
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2024, 02:56:51 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

If it's cut in slices try a toaster with defrost function.

This sandwich looks good, definitely gonna try to recreate it but maybe replace the olive tapenade with something else
https://www.instagram.com/dune_la/p/BJOlt_QjTD-

Recipe for anyone interested
https://web.archive.org/web/20230609135854/https://www.leoedit.com/food/bite-off-this-sandwich-the-pickled-beets/

Magnolia

• Rep: 456
  • She/They
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2024, 03:03:06 PM »
I like a good Reuben when it comes to hot sandwiches. Corned Beef or Pastrami on rye with Swiss cheese, sauerkraut and Thousand Island dressing... yum

There's a deli near me that does a Reuben panini. I add hot banana peppers with the kraut, it's divine

Peanut butter soy sauce Munster cheese bread and butter pickles on rye is good but no one ever believes me. It’s a damn shame

I genuinely think you might be pregnant
what quality posts do you have under your umbrella son of a bitch