Author Topic: ALL BERRICS VAGINA THREADS MERGED HERE  (Read 100069 times)

Chiguy

Re: ALL BERRICS VAGINA THREADS MERGED HERE
« Reply #1050 on: December 11, 2009, 10:05:52 AM »
Cool. Its Josh Kalis.

Congratulations COTG. You're now Slap's 2nd best Skateboarder

DGKALIS

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 533
« Reply #1051 on: December 11, 2009, 10:06:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
if you really are kalis, take a pic of yourself while your computer is logged on slap as DGKalis. 

call me skeptical but theres been too many fake accounts on here with all the right info.
i wouldn't be surprised if hes someone from the berrics posting as kalis because they know must of us here are down for the dude. 

[close]

lol........ I guess i could.... there is a foot of snow on the ground here. I got nothing better to do.
hold up real quick.............
[close]
As corny and embarrassing as this is....... here is your proof.
[close]

GTFO!  haha!   
you gotta understand, its the internet and even worse, its slap.
everyone that post here could be anyone, you never know whos pulling your chain up in this piece!

its rad that you're posting here.  you're one of the few pros who are brave enough to post and reveal their real identity, i respect that.
but now that you've posted your picture, you should know that getting cocks photoshopped on your face is a right of passage here. ;D

lol.......I would expect nothing less.......

drunk

• Rep: 59
« Reply #1052 on: December 11, 2009, 10:08:46 AM »
welcome to the club mr. kalis
formerly toonie

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1053 on: December 11, 2009, 10:10:17 AM »
God..... looking like a fucking person right there........... lol.

dont fret, you're not the first.

ChrisGilmour

• Rep: -2
« Reply #1054 on: December 11, 2009, 10:14:22 AM »
I think it must be weird to scroll to the bottom of the page and see a picture of yourself

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1055 on: December 11, 2009, 10:18:01 AM »

Nic

Re: In Defense of Berra
« Reply #1056 on: December 11, 2009, 10:29:09 AM »
Can't wait for the I hate Slap forum berrics tee's.

ChrisGilmour

« Reply #1057 on: December 11, 2009, 10:31:14 AM »
I hope it has a hamburglar picture on it

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1058 on: December 11, 2009, 10:31:48 AM »
I might buy will steal one of those.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

ChrisGilmour

« Reply #1059 on: December 11, 2009, 10:33:45 AM »
God i want to design one and make it anyway now!

the next curren caples

• Rep: -35
  • Letha Brainz Blo
« Reply #1060 on: December 11, 2009, 10:36:57 AM »
Commercial D, you are just as motherfucking dumb as a post aren't you?  I can't imagine how much it would suck to have to go through life with an intellect like yours.  I guess the Darwinian in me will just have to be content knowing that you will likely get what your talents and abilities earn for you in this life (not much), and (hopefully!) that through a long series of events that will take place over the next several thousand years, people like you will eventually be far fewer in number.  

Big ups to the dude who put up the images of the weirdo with his dick in the car exhaust.

east is in the house

« Reply #1061 on: December 11, 2009, 10:39:19 AM »
whats going on at this website pretty much sums up my feelings about berra at this point...http://tacobell.com/

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #1062 on: December 11, 2009, 10:53:15 AM »
all i can say is that berra wasnt the only person trying to keep torey off alien and this was a long time ago anyway, that guy sucks, sure he is good at skating but his style sucks and he seems like a douche. berra is rad, has been killing it for years, the berrics is cool just kinda gotten too big, but if something is working why not go with it? the scientology thing really bummed me out on berra for awhile because it is an admitted scam religion, but berra really is into skateboarding and knows good skateboarding and i can't hate on him for that simple fact. sure i'd like to see a "real" full part from the guy, but shit there are tons of skateboarders who i'd like to see new good parts with them actually pushing themselves and some of them are 10 years younger than berra.

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1063 on: December 11, 2009, 10:54:58 AM »
This thread blows!!  But...

Fast forward to 1:39 for the run... the gap is at the end. Legendary shit, and the run was sick, too.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!

Nic

« Reply #1064 on: December 11, 2009, 10:57:41 AM »
God i want to design one and make it anyway now!

you owe me 10%

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65427
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1065 on: December 11, 2009, 11:07:41 AM »
This thread is fucking pointless. Stop the second hand embarrassment.

For anyone that doesn't know yet this douche is commercial d.

ChrisGilmour

« Reply #1066 on: December 11, 2009, 11:16:30 AM »
hurry up and merge this thread with all the other berrics ones haha

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 686
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1067 on: December 11, 2009, 11:43:33 AM »
it would be cool if berrics re-built love park in philly but you were allowed to skate there

papasmurfsdog

« Reply #1068 on: December 11, 2009, 11:49:40 AM »

What the fuck did I just watch?

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #1069 on: December 11, 2009, 11:55:49 AM »

D should do his own version of this where he'd react to the situation in his own way. Just gonzo style.

Livin The Psychedelic Lif

« Reply #1070 on: December 11, 2009, 12:04:54 PM »
woah did he just hate on the gonz?

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #1071 on: December 11, 2009, 12:05:50 PM »
No, I mean like gonzo/indy style filming, not overproduced.

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
« Reply #1072 on: December 11, 2009, 12:06:05 PM »
scrolling through those 100's of pictures of old man lingerie tail pipe fucking was brutal.

this thread gave me a b0n3rz
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

Inanimate Object

« Reply #1073 on: December 11, 2009, 12:19:29 PM »
Just because you can write in the style of an apologist doesn't mean the points you're attempting to make become valid.

the next curren caples

• Rep: -35
  • Letha Brainz Blo
« Reply #1074 on: December 11, 2009, 12:44:55 PM »
Was that seriously Commercial D in that video?  I guess he looks like a Berra fan.  And that ho in the video should have bricked him.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 686
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1075 on: December 11, 2009, 12:45:56 PM »
i gotta check that out when i get hoem, i always fucking miss it! it gets taken down adn shit. pisses me off.

Noioso

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 90
  • "For me it's crazy like"
« Reply #1076 on: December 11, 2009, 01:22:30 PM »
Let's kiss some ass!

Kalis, you're the shit! One of the best fs/bs noseblunts in the business.
"So, you want to follow the nuge, get a good feeble, a nice ollie, an excellent lipside, maybe a tolerable down love and become known for your outstanding kick flip el toro? Become a regular visitor at our skate parks. Righteous."

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1077 on: December 11, 2009, 01:33:10 PM »
it would be cool if berrics re-built love park in philly but you were allowed to skate there

wouldnt that be the coolest

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #1078 on: December 11, 2009, 01:47:14 PM »
Hey Josh,

Welcome aboard. Just to fill you in a little bit here. The hate for The Berrics doesn't just come from Steve's haircut or anything. There's a plethora of reasons that have built this thread into the 200 pages it is already.

- In Canada, mall shops have been destroying core shops.  Well, Steve made exclusive shirts for West 49, a company you once rode for. So right there is one reason the scene is dying. Aside from money, there's no faith in the industry so long as kids with Ed Hardy shirts are gripping boards.

- Berra's video approach is what started this whole thread. You can see in the first few pages here people are all curious about it, wondering what Steve was going to do to "help these small shops". "Helping shops" assuming he's doing a favour. Well, as soon as he listed the prices... shit hit the fan.

- You may agree or disagree, but in reality, a pyramid of prices isn't going to help the small guy. It's going to help the ones who can afford it.

- Steve and Eric have money. They may not be rich, but they sure aren't poor. Look at Koston's twtter.

- Lastly, since this thread started, Berra's phone bill has been atronomical. You really don't need to be calling and yelling at someone repeatedly because they disagree with you. I've met these people. They're called ex-girlfriends.

For more updated info, you may want to visit this page.

http://youwillsoon.blogspot.com/2009/11/unified-theory-of-bullshit.html

and the follow up

http://youwillsoon.blogspot.com/2009/12/berra-vs-borra.html

and everything else in between.

http://youwillsoon.blogspot.com/

Josh, as a pro, whatever you agree with on this page or not, you really should consider what's laid out on the table. If professional skateboarding wants to stay existent, the pros should pave the way, and not the suits. It's where it started and how it should end. Follow that dollar and see where it starts and whose pocket it ends up in.

Skateboarders aren't stupid. As long as Eric and Steve are charging for advertising, they aren't giving anything away for free, so they shouldn't act like it. The heart of charity comes from anonymity.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 01:49:47 PM by brooklyn brawler »

Commercial D

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -670
« Reply #1079 on: December 11, 2009, 02:12:01 PM »
I never understood why Gonz is such a sacred cow, but a guy like Berra (who's been around nearly as long) has "a bullseye on his ass." Sure Gonz did lots of shit first, but did you read that Big Brother (I think it was) interview that was posted here? You know, the one where he admits he was obsessed with money. And look at his antics. He's got to have been one of the most money-hungry, gimmicky dudes in the industry (presumably a Slap cardinal sin) during the last 10 years with no legit footage during that time to show for it. Again, I respect the trails he's blazed, but Gonz is the very definition of milking it.

Reading a bunch of 20 year-olds tell me I don't know WTF I'm talking about is amusing. I've been skating since '91, and Video Days was the second video I ever watched (the first being Powell Video 8, with Cab), and I believe my analysis is accurate. It's funny how so many of you resort to ad hominem attacks against me while so few of you have attempted to address the points I've made (props to those who did though).

Like I said, Berra's been putting out industry video parts since '89. He's only 5 years younger than the Gonz. OK so he didn't kick down doors the way Gonz or even Koston did, but he's always managed to stay current with his skating, and there are many who argue that his backside flip is the best in the biz.

for reals dude.  if you think $5k($60K a year) is a modest living you must come from money and grew up spoiled.   
i live in NYC, its probably the most expensive place on earth but somehow i've managed to live here for about a 3rd of that with no roommates. 

I'm also curious how one can live with no roommates on $1700 a month in NYC. Section 8? Staten Island?

A $400k mortgage is $2200 a month. And in LA that's a starter home. Plus taxes, plus utilities, plus maintenance... you're looking at more like $2500 a month, easily. If you're a grown-ass man you want a decent ride. You're looking at $400 a month in payments plus at least $100 a month in insurance, and maybe $150 in gas, so we're up to $3,150 now. Might be smart to put $350 a month into investments or a 401k so we're at $3500 a month. Food—$125 a week on groceries, which brings us to $4k. Take a lady out to a restaurant once or twice a week at $50 to $100 at a time (if you're going cheap) and we're at $4,500. Like to party? I'm sure many Pals know it's easy to drop $100 at the club, so there goes the rest of your cash for the month. I haven't even factored in clothing or shoes, which most industry dudes get for free (but still buy on their own anyway).

Insult me all you want—that just shows your frustration at your inability to counter my argument. The fact is Berra has been putting out quality vid parts for 20 years and with his solid style and perfect flick Berra still to this day manages to look like a young man when he skates. The Gonz couldn't keep up and threw in the towel to become Simon Woodstock on steroids when it became apparent he wouldn't be able to shake off mob foot.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 02:20:25 PM by Commercial D »
Skate videos have been downhill ever since 411VM #20