Author Topic: X-files appreciation  (Read 10106 times)

j0rdan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
X-files appreciation
« on: December 05, 2007, 04:06:22 PM »
who else has a boner for agent scully?

agent mulder's hot too

• Rep: 44
Re: X-files appreciation
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 04:15:25 PM »
i was soooo stoked on the x-files when i was a little kid. it's still awesome. i have a postcard thing autographed by gillian anderson and david duchovny around my house somewhere haha

jrock

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 04:29:28 PM »
i used to think it was lame, but I've been watching it lately and some of them are actually pretty creepy.  I much prefer the "monster of the week" type episodes over the "massive government conspiracy" ones though.  The story line just gets so tedious with those.  I'm hoping to buy the full series someday soon, but for now the midnight marathons on TNT will do.

tysj!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/tysj avatar image
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2007, 04:42:51 PM »
My old room mate got me into again during the first half of the year. Watched it every night at 2 on Sci-Fi whenever I got the chance. Awesome stuff.
LUTZKA SUCKED HIS OWN DICK OFF
NOW HIS PUSSY IS 120 GRIT SOFT
I PEELED THAT NIGGAS SKIN OFF LIKE GRIPTAPE
ALIEN UNDERNEATH, EXPLODED JIZZ IN HIS BITCH'S FACE!

• Rep: 44
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2007, 05:10:51 PM »
i used to think it was lame, but I've been watching it lately and some of them are actually pretty creepy.  I much prefer the "monster of the week" type episodes over the "massive government conspiracy" ones though.  The story line just gets so tedious with those.  I'm hoping to buy the full series someday soon, but for now the midnight marathons on TNT will do.

yeah, for real. in the little introductions if it looked like it was going to be one of those i'd just change it. but the random ones are fucking gems.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2007, 09:01:24 PM »
monster of the week episodes were fucking awesome. the fiji mermaid, the bugs in the redwood forest in washington and the fluke were good ones i can think of off the top of my head. the box set with all the seasons is on my wish list for when i have money.

Penis_Monster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2007, 09:18:28 PM »
i remember watching the simpsons and immediately after an episode ended the x-files theme song would start playing and i would fucking run out of the room.

Helluva show, though. The episode with giovanni ribisi and jack black was the the episode that got me stoked on the series.
"I FEAR NO MAN"

evan_7

• Rep: 9
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2007, 09:24:00 PM »
monster of the week episodes were fucking awesome. the fiji mermaid, the bugs in the redwood forest in washington and the fluke were good ones i can think of off the top of my head. the box set with all the seasons is on my wish list for when i have money.

what about the one with that inbred family with the 2 huge sons that were used as goons to kill people? that shit was actually creepy. 

picklesickshuv-it

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2007, 09:24:36 PM »
i remember watching the simpsons and immediately after an episode ended the x-files theme song would start playing and i would fucking run out of the room.

Helluva show, though. The episode with giovanni ribisi and jack black was the the episode that got me stoked on the series.
ha me too! shits sketchy, haven't watched it since

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2007, 11:21:25 PM »
Easily my favorite show of all time. I've been rocking the Mulder and Scully avatar for months. So fucking stoked the second movie is finally happening.

j0rdan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2007, 11:43:56 PM »
yeah I liked the "monster of the week" episodes best. the fluke was fucked

Easily my favorite show of all time. I've been rocking the Mulder and Scully avatar for months. So fucking stoked the second movie is finally happening.

I can't wait, as if they're making another x-files movie

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2007, 12:00:11 AM »
my friend showed me a "poster" he made in the 6th grade. it was a piece of paper that said "x-files rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Back?
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2007, 01:26:41 AM »
yeah I liked the "monster of the week" episodes best. the fluke was fucked

Expand Quote
[close]

I can't wait, as if they're making another x-files movie

July 25th 2008 is the release date.

People need People because of other People

• Rep: 3
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2007, 01:38:20 AM »
x-files fans..... take this ring...

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1584
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2007, 07:49:37 AM »
i met the guy who created the xiles and he was seriously the biggest dick i have ever met in my life.....

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2538
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2007, 07:59:15 AM »
I went through all the episodes in October. One of the best shows ever. Can't wait for the movie and it seems it's really going to happen this time around.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Slimer

• Rep: 17
  • Suck my dick.
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2007, 09:03:11 AM »
Mulder aint got SHIT on me, son.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2007, 09:33:43 AM »
I'm an X-Files nerd, but only as far as the Scully and Mulder episodes are concerned. The newer ones with the T-1000 guy just don't do it for me.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2007, 10:00:27 AM »
I'm an X-Files nerd, but only as far as the Scully and Mulder episodes are concerned. The newer ones with the T-1000 guy just don't do it for me.
i still liked the 'monster of the week' episodes with agent doggett

j0rdan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2007, 11:03:25 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i still liked the 'monster of the week' episodes with agent doggett
scully and mulder = x-files

i met the guy who created the xiles and he was seriously the biggest dick i have ever met in my life.....

my cousin met david duchovny at a restaurant  in vancouver about 5 years ago. she has a picture of them together, and david's shirt is undone, reavealing a thick forest of chest hair hhaha

lenny

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 342
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2007, 05:01:19 PM »
Mulder aint got SHIT on me, son.

Maybe not, but i bet venkman and egon got ya on the run.

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2007, 05:19:04 PM »
we always met a a friends house, smoked a bunch and watched the c-files the whole night. good days ...

Noboru

• Rep: 8
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2007, 05:27:56 PM »

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2007, 12:43:01 PM »

I think me and tommy tutone had a discussion about this way back in an x-files movie thread. I feel the same way. Monsters > Conspiracies

bring on the maggot-men!
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Back?
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2007, 01:00:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I think me and tommy tutone had a discussion about this way back in an x-files movie thread. I feel the same way. Monsters > Conspiracies

bring on the maggot-men!

Word. When I first watched through the series, I enjoyed the conspiracy ones better, but after I know how it ends, I liked the MOTW episodes alot better. I can't wait for the movie.

realitycontrol

• Rep: 237
  • "only when i breathe"
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2007, 01:09:25 PM »

anybody who doesnt like the 'conspiracy' episodes...you guys need to buy the x files dvd boxed sets with the white covers. i forget the name of them, but they are basically all of the conspiracy episodes compiled together. its great. once you see it chronologicaly you'll be hooked. 

and to the person who mentioned the incest family episode...probably some of the gnarliest shit i have ever seen on network tv. the name of the episode is "home". seriously scary shit

and people who like the x files should check out a show from the early 90s called 'twin peaks'. probably weirder than the files, only lasted two seasons but it was great. david lynch was a co creator, nuff said.
"Judging by the state of the economy and world at large, looks like we get to be the fucked generation." - Mouth

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2007, 01:25:37 PM »

anybody who doesnt like the 'conspiracy' episodes...you guys need to buy the x files dvd boxed sets with the white covers. i forget the name of them, but they are basically all of the conspiracy episodes compiled together. its great. once you see it chronologicaly you'll be hooked. 

and to the person who mentioned the incest family episode...probably some of the gnarliest shit i have ever seen on network tv. the name of the episode is "home". seriously scary shit

and people who like the x files should check out a show from the early 90s called 'twin peaks'. probably weirder than the files, only lasted two seasons but it was great. david lynch was a co creator, nuff said.
wasn't that episode about like 3 brothers that held their mom captive, raped her, and threw away the miscarages? That shit was gnaaaaarly
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

realitycontrol

• Rep: 237
  • "only when i breathe"
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2007, 01:48:00 PM »
yup, the mom was without arms or legs and they tied her limbless body down to a dolly and when they werent raping her they just rolled the dolly under the bed.

nightmares

i heard after it originally aired it was banned from television for awhile becuase of complaints
"Judging by the state of the economy and world at large, looks like we get to be the fucked generation." - Mouth

Slimer

• Rep: 17
  • Suck my dick.
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2007, 02:17:32 PM »
I want to believe too.

j0rdan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2007, 03:33:21 PM »
I love twin peaks too, David lynch is an amazing director. I've only seen season one though, I heard season 2 just came out on DVD so I'm gonna have to watch it.

my friend found this last night and thought I'd find it interesting

Xzibit Puts The X In X-Files Flick
http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/13158

Thursday - December 6, 2007 by Janeé Bolden
California rapper Xzibit continues to find success in Hollywood, having recently been cast in the newest film adaptation of television hit series X-Files.

While series regulars David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson have signed on to reprise their roles as FBI agents Mulder and Scully in the upcoming X-Files film, according to the Hollywood Reporter, Xzibit, Amanda Peet and Scottish comic Billy Connolly have also been cast.

Due to a secrecy concerns regarding the plot, Fox has thus far declined to reveal any information about the actor's roles; however Hollywood Reporter sources say Xzibit and Amanda Peet will also play FBI agents in the film.

Directed by Chris Carter and written by Carter and Frank Spotnitz, the new X-Files movie stands alone from a previous 1998 adaptation, and is not a continuation or sequel to that feature. Production is expected to begin later this month in Vancouver and the film is projected to hit theaters by July.

As SOHH previously reported, Xzibit was also recently cast in the Oliver Stone film Pinkville, which also stars Bruce Willis and Woody Harrelson. That project has been put on hold indefinitely due to the current Writer's Guild strike.