Author Topic: Things you almost posted, but didn't...  (Read 6101 times)

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
Re: Things you almost posted, but didn't...
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2017, 05:09:14 PM »
Tara Howell 5 days ago (edited)
Im the person whos backpack got stolen by Adam. I wasn't a higher up, just an assistant manager. The guy who "changed the course of his life" was my boyfriend at the time and his things were also in my bag, which Adam "found" at a coat check. He went up to the attendant, told him that a bag that wasn't his was his, stole the valuables inside, and ditched the bag in the bathroom. We only found it because I was sitting on the ground outside the conference room practically in tears because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get home without my ID, and was able to spot a flannel that had also gotten stolen out of my bag hidden under Adams jacket from below. I approached him and asked him if I could ask him a question. Pretty sure he thought I wanted an autograph. That's when I noticed the outline of our $300 iPod video in his pocket, which he denied having until I physically poked it. Not that it really matters at this point or even then, but it's funny how people deflect blame for the outcome of their own lives. The guy was invited to rep Ipath at there biggest retailers manager retreat and he decided to rob their employees while he was there. In turn he lost his sponsorship and changed the course of his own life.

tortfeasor

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2017, 08:56:59 AM »
just deleted a post  that read something along the lines of

sometimes i forget that gay is one of the least gay people on slap...

in the Filepe Ortiz thread because its turning pretty gay.  which is fine, it just not the direction i saw the discussion going.
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2017, 09:52:34 AM »
Tara Howell 5 days ago (edited)
Im the person whos backpack got stolen by Adam. I wasn't a higher up, just an assistant manager. The guy who "changed the course of his life" was my boyfriend at the time and his things were also in my bag, which Adam "found" at a coat check. He went up to the attendant, told him that a bag that wasn't his was his, stole the valuables inside, and ditched the bag in the bathroom. We only found it because I was sitting on the ground outside the conference room practically in tears because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get home without my ID, and was able to spot a flannel that had also gotten stolen out of my bag hidden under Adams jacket from below. I approached him and asked him if I could ask him a question. Pretty sure he thought I wanted an autograph. That's when I noticed the outline of our $300 iPod video in his pocket, which he denied having until I physically poked it. Not that it really matters at this point or even then, but it's funny how people deflect blame for the outcome of their own lives. The guy was invited to rep Ipath at there biggest retailers manager retreat and he decided to rob their employees while he was there. In turn he lost his sponsorship and changed the course of his own life.
color me intrigued, pls explain

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2017, 10:50:43 AM »
I was watching old Skate Talk episodes on youtube (I forgot how creepy, but still fun, they were), and saw that under the Adam Alfaro episode

Just thought it was funny/notable, cause it's a recent comment, on a video that was originally recorded like six years ago

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2017, 09:44:30 AM »
"is armpit sweat proportionnal to the nose bulk ?"

dumb.