Poll

Are you watching GiftedHater?

Yes
No
Yes & Patreon subscribed
Fuck no
Fred Gall

Author Topic: Thoughts on Gifted Hater?  (Read 408472 times)

ralf_

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -37
  • yo
Re: Thoughts on Gifted Hater?
« Reply #4320 on: May 03, 2024, 04:24:33 PM »
i once got a sour shirt for free from the skate shop because they scratched the board i store pick upped
just remember this
where might that shirt be?
had sour in smoke
fun fun fun

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 963
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #4321 on: May 03, 2024, 05:31:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Look at this. I still got this one.

Y'all remember?
[close]

That thing is sick is that a Russell?

I think so. I have the yellow signal nite lite too. It's weird what things stay like new. My family frisbee is still crispy an on point too. Black with silver. It's my second favorite.

I had this frisbee that was florescent green and purple. It had a cone in the center for one finger catches. I know that like cheating but still the sight of it was everything.

I had the matching pogo ball too.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Ray C. Usery

• Rep: 176
  • My brother Roy is into music
« Reply #4322 on: May 03, 2024, 05:51:14 PM »
I could see Sour on Sk8Mafia

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 135
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #4323 on: May 03, 2024, 10:08:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Meh, Markovich will be remembered long after GH. Say what you want about his sponsorship history, but he has never not ripped!
[close]

how about his psycho right wing conspiracies? Can I say what I want about those as long as he's remembered?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he maybe made *one* political post the whole time he has been on insta? I don't check who he is following, but isn't PJ infinitely worse in terms of right-wing conspiracies and who he follows? What about Alphonso?
Sure, you can call Markovich out on that, but compared to his career/ contribution to skate culture as a whole, I don't think that one misguided post overrides 30+ years of ripping, nor should it be what he is remembered for.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 10:46:04 PM by Gray Imp Sausage Metal »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Shtonk

• Rep: -356
« Reply #4324 on: May 03, 2024, 10:47:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Meh, Markovich will be remembered long after GH. Say what you want about his sponsorship history, but he has never not ripped!
[close]

how about his psycho right wing conspiracies? Can I say what I want about those as long as he's remembered?
[close]
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he maybe made *one* political post the whole time he has been on insta? I don't check who he is following, but isn't PJ infinitely worse in terms of right-wing conspiracies and who he follows? What about Alphonso?
Sure, you can call Markovich out on that, but compared to his career/ contribution to skate culture as a whole, I don't think that one misguided post overrides 30+ years of ripping, nor should it be what he remembered for.

iirc he had a pretty hot streak during covid. Seem to remember him popping up a bunch in the lame posts thread? Maybe you're right tho. Doesnt undo the angle iron ...

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 135
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #4325 on: May 03, 2024, 10:54:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Sure, you can call Markovich out on that, but compared to his career/ contribution to skate culture as a whole, I don't think that one misguided post overrides 30+ years of ripping, nor should it be what he remembered for.
[close]

iirc he had a pretty hot streak during covid. Seem to remember him popping up a bunch in the lame posts thread? Maybe you're right tho. Doesnt undo the angle iron ...
I remember one actual post about voting and that was about it, I usually follow the lame posts thread, but slap in general is overly critical of him. Again though, correct me if I'm wrong...

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

dr.prestige

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • rest in peace Loaf
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4326 on: May 04, 2024, 07:28:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Y'all remember?
[close]

[close]

I think so. I have the yellow signal nite lite too. It's weird what things stay like new. My family frisbee is still crispy an on point too. Black with silver. It's my second favorite.

I had this frisbee that was florescent green and purple. It had a cone in the center for one finger catches. I know that like cheating but still the sight of it was everything.

That’s rad, that frisbee sounds pretty sick.

Anyways, let me know if you would ever sell/trade for that yoyo, I collect those, and would be willing to let go of a board or some trucks or wheels or something like that for it.

Op, you ok man? Being real here, you doin alright?

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 831
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #4327 on: May 04, 2024, 11:15:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Y'all remember?
[close]

[close]

[close]

Anyways, let me know if you would ever sell/trade for that yoyo, I collect those, and would be willing to let go of a board or some trucks or wheels or something like that for it.
Adding this in here for the Batman appreciation.

Tim Burton Batman movies are still my favorite in the franchise.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -761
« Reply #4328 on: May 04, 2024, 11:41:36 AM »
Sour is based out of barcelona so i don't know if some guy from denmark would have the inside scoop, unless he's in barca too and is tight with the sour crew in which case consider this post void

I saw them out filming last week. Doesn't look like they're done
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Democratic Republic Of Mongo

• Rep: 118
« Reply #4329 on: May 04, 2024, 08:13:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Y'all remember?
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

But this hat references The Riddler, played by Jim Carrey in Batman Forever, the Joel Schumacher film from 1995. Also the only Val Kilmer Batman.

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 831
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #4330 on: May 04, 2024, 08:36:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Y'all remember?
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

But this hat references The Riddler, played by Jim Carrey in Batman Forever, the Joel Schumacher film from 1995. Also the only Val Kilmer Batman.
Which was produced by Tim Burton

bob george

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 209
« Reply #4331 on: May 04, 2024, 08:50:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Y'all remember?
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Which was produced by Tim Burton
Sure, but those second two movies are kind of nothing compared to the first two actual Tim Burton Batman movies...
that skinny motherfucker with the high voice

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
  • ow
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4332 on: May 04, 2024, 09:04:49 PM »
Danny Devito as the Penguin is goated