Author Topic: Curren Caples and Jake Anderson on..  (Read 78375 times)

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 864
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Curren Caples and Jake Anderson on..
« Reply #600 on: August 29, 2023, 06:12:24 PM »
is curren getting a 9.0 board as a pro model?
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

Fakie backsideflip

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
« Reply #601 on: September 10, 2023, 02:14:22 AM »
It’s funny , I was just watching a Austyn Gillette’s termite (pest control) part lol and i thought of something that seemed crazy to me now and completely obvious but remember how Austyn wasn’t brand name enough for either of dill and aves companies ? Dill even a considered a whole different company completely for him, a third board brand to put him on rather than spoil the perfect vision of hockey and FA. But now that he’s taken a hit he’s had to bend and has jake and curren on his team (:

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1090
« Reply #602 on: September 10, 2023, 06:12:47 AM »
It’s funny , I was just watching a Austyn Gillette’s termite (pest control) part lol and i thought of something that seemed crazy to me now and completely obvious but remember how Austyn wasn’t brand name enough for either of dill and aves companies ? Dill even a considered a whole different company completely for him, a third board brand to put him on rather than spoil the perfect vision of hockey and FA. But now that he’s taken a hit he’s had to bend and has jake and curren on his team (:

Yeah I think Dill just didn't want to work with Austyn, who has a reputation for being annoying and difficult to deal with.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1297
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #603 on: September 10, 2023, 07:45:28 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah I think Dill just didn't want to work with Austyn, who has a reputation for being annoying and difficult to deal with.
Dill approached him wanted Austyn on. I think it was the team that didn't.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 353
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #604 on: September 10, 2023, 07:48:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

this makes way more sense to me. i can't exactly see austyn and elijah getting in a van together, or austyn and Aidan

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

veritas

« Reply #605 on: September 10, 2023, 08:31:00 AM »

Dill knew he was too busy milking the last years of his career on globe and habitat so he settled for jake and curren

tadej Pog

• Rep: -527
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #606 on: September 10, 2023, 08:34:08 AM »
Dill is so smart, he wanted the bests for his brand. But Austin dissed KB and Elijah. The team could be cracked.
Miss you Rusty Berings

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #607 on: September 10, 2023, 01:30:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

this makes way more sense to me. i can't exactly see austyn and elijah getting in a van together, or austyn and Aidan

Or Austyn and anyone. Dude isn’t marketable, and it’s understandable why brands that are primarily core sale dependent (excluding Habitat) aren’t down. No slight to the bed he made for himself, just an observation.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Baglady

• Rep: -200
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #608 on: September 10, 2023, 02:00:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Or Austyn and anyone. Dude isn’t marketable, and it’s understandable why brands that are primarily core sale dependent (excluding Habitat) aren’t down. No slight to the bed he made for himself, just an observation.

Geez this conversation reads like someone’s inner monologue.
Did any of you go out and skate today?

tadej Pog

• Rep: -527
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #609 on: September 10, 2023, 02:38:01 PM »
Dont forget that Ryan Decenzo and David Gonzalez got the boot for Austin get on.

I doubt if it was his requirement.
Miss you Rusty Berings

LebowskisRug

« Reply #610 on: September 10, 2023, 05:51:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

It was specifically Nak, who isn't even on anymore.

biggietoms

• Rep: 8
  • take acid
« Reply #611 on: September 10, 2023, 08:17:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

It was specifically Nak, who isn't even on anymore.

didnt kaleb barnett call him out on the bunt too

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 304
« Reply #612 on: September 10, 2023, 08:20:34 PM »
He said he doesn’t like Austyn because he said to Caleb after the premiere of Blessed “that’s all you had?” and it pissed him off. Which is ironic because Austyn has like 30 minutes of footage and multiple parts while Caleb has like 8.