Author Topic: Beer/cider swap  (Read 3409 times)

drewsmahgoos

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 6
Re: Beer/cider swap
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2020, 09:30:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Anyone here ever have Graft cider? It's a great brand. I know that they aren't sold everywhere, mostly on the east coast.

If someone on the west coast or wherever wants to check them out and do a cider swap I'd really be down once the covid shit blows over. They have a ton of great kinds to try. Some get a little funky but a lot are awesome and taste great.
[close]

Yeah they sell it at our local supermarkets. They have some really solid ciders, I think I had a dry hopped blackberry something and it was yummy. They do something tequila-like as well that's pretty good.

Yeah some of their stuff can be a little out there but a lot of it is fantastic. I had a hopped cider with spanish cedar in it I think? A couple of their ciders have cedar I believe. The limited runs get pretty funky but I've had some great ones. I have celiacs so I can't drink real beer unless it's specially made so I usually go and try to find good dry ciders. I hate sweet ones.

Little Debbie

« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2020, 11:45:58 AM »
anyone in the Hudson Valley who can get Suarez, i'd love to try some. i'm in PDX so can get most of the West Coast goodies in return

YungJugg

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 229
« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2020, 12:12:20 PM »
anyone in the Hudson Valley who can get Suarez, i'd love to try some. i'm in PDX so can get most of the West Coast goodies in return

They’re on hiatus rn but I can possibly help you out when this pandemic slows down and they open back up. This reminds me I have a Sept 2018 bottle of Lo and Behold I’ve been cellaring, might have to pop that one of these quarantine days.