Author Topic: Bam drags mud into a Thai restaurant  (Read 141051 times)

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 810
Re: Bam drags mud into a Thai Restaurant
« Reply #420 on: June 02, 2023, 05:03:36 AM »
He genuinely needs to locked away. Proper prison. The best for everyone. Fuck whatever shitty rehab he’s going to
I agree but fear most of them are also drug ridden.

Bryanferry

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -43
« Reply #421 on: June 02, 2023, 05:06:30 AM »
Expand Quote
He genuinely needs to locked away. Proper prison. The best for everyone. Fuck whatever shitty rehab he’s going to
[close]
I agree but fear most of them are also drug ridden.

I hear that . Sadly I genuinely think he’s really gonna harm someone or himself soon. And not just “harm” if ya know what I’m sayin 😔

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #422 on: June 02, 2023, 05:15:23 AM »

Why? Because he has a problem? Drugs are not hard to get in prison and that will just be more reason to continue using them.  Locking him up will help nothing, maybe letting him spend some time with his son every once in a while in a supervised meeting would actually help him chill out a little.

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

Bryanferry

• Rep: -43
« Reply #423 on: June 02, 2023, 05:50:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Why? Because he has a problem? Drugs are not hard to get in prison and that will just be more reason to continue using them.  Locking him up will help nothing, maybe letting him spend some time with his son every once in a while in a supervised meeting would actually help him chill out a little.

I disagree. Someone saying they will smoke crack to see there son or else shouldn’t be allowed to see there son . Or fit to be on the streets

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1969
« Reply #424 on: June 02, 2023, 06:01:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

"maybe if we keep traumatizing this small child, it'll make the middle aged man behave! But only a lil bit."

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #425 on: June 02, 2023, 06:08:41 AM »
you would think that having a best friend who is a shaman and time traveler bam would be able to get more done

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 802
« Reply #426 on: June 02, 2023, 06:14:19 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

He’s a danger to others.  It’s not about his well-being, it’s about the well-being of the people he’s threatening.  He’s a lost cause. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

secretvape

• Rep: -4
« Reply #427 on: June 02, 2023, 07:17:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

He’s a danger to others.  It’s not about his well-being, it’s about the well-being of the people he’s threatening.  He’s a lost cause.
who is he a danger to? Lately all he did was piss in the sink in his own house and said he would smoke crack with bums at the poolhall. Are you a woman?

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #428 on: June 02, 2023, 08:00:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I don’t think he’s a danger to anyone but himself. Dude wants to see his kid and it’s driving him crazy literally. A supervised visit would hardly be traumatizing and is good for both of them. You think as soon as this kid is old enough he won’t be running away to see Bam? Once he sees who is father is and what he’s done for himself pre emotional breakdown he’s going to want to know his father. Keeping them apart is likely to lead to his son following in Bams current footsteps.  But you all are the psychologist experts so what do I know?

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #429 on: June 02, 2023, 08:13:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I don’t think he’s a danger to anyone but himself. Dude wants to see his kid and it’s driving him crazy literally. A supervised visit would hardly be traumatizing and is good for both of them. You think as soon as this kid is old enough he won’t be running away to see Bam? Once he sees who is father is and what he’s done for himself pre emotional breakdown he’s going to want to know his father. Keeping them apart is likely to lead to his son following in Bams current footsteps.  But you all are the psychologist experts so what do I know?

right, THAT'S the problem  ::)

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #430 on: June 02, 2023, 08:25:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

This is the exact same trajectory Terry Kennedy was on and if y’all can’t see that, I don’t know what to tell you. 

And he doesn’t give a shit about seeing his kid, (the kid that he said was “cockblocking” him from his wife), he’s using his kid as a pawn to try to force control over his ex wife. 

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 114
« Reply #431 on: June 02, 2023, 08:28:09 AM »
This man has the most fucked up, warped views on responsibility I have ever seen. He's never going to understand how it works, ever, his mind literally cannot fathom taking personal responsibility for something.

ChrisSennsGirlfriend

• Rep: 128
« Reply #432 on: June 02, 2023, 08:29:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

This is the exact same trajectory Terry Kennedy was on and if y’all can’t see that, I don’t know what to tell you. 

And he doesn’t give a shit about seeing his kid, (the kid that he said was “cockblocking” him from his wife), he’s using his kid as a pawn to try to force control over his ex wife.
Mike Anderson is a small town labor union hottie

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
« Reply #433 on: June 02, 2023, 08:49:08 AM »
 Freebasin' For Tittyboi by Fuckface Unstoppable coming soon.

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1078
« Reply #434 on: June 02, 2023, 09:23:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Lmao man you can’t actually believe any of this horseshit, right?
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #435 on: June 02, 2023, 09:52:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Right. I forgot you guys are the experts because you post on Slap. Solve his problems, what are you waiting for?

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3349
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #436 on: June 02, 2023, 09:53:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah this is a great idea and would be just wonderful for his kid. You have to be kidding with this response.

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #437 on: June 02, 2023, 09:56:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah this is a great idea and would be just wonderful for his kid. You have to be kidding with this response.

I’m not.  Maybe he would have never got this far down if he he would have had the right to see his kid in the first place. Keeping kids from their fathers always works out so well. You all are entitled to your opinions this is mine.

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #438 on: June 02, 2023, 10:00:40 AM »
Forgot you guys all hang out with Bam on the daily and know what’s really going on at all times. TMZ is such a highly respected publication for personal unbiased info. Dudes having a breakdown because he’s human. And like I said the only person he’s a danger to is himself. Let’s make this thread about me now because I don’t agree with you.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #439 on: June 02, 2023, 10:02:00 AM »
Forgot you guys all hang out with Bam on the daily and know what’s really going on at all times. TMZ is such a highly respected publication for personal unbiased info. Dudes having a breakdown because he’s human. And like I said the only person he’s a danger to is himself. Let’s make this thread about me now because I don’t agree with you.

WPG

• Rep: -4
« Reply #440 on: June 02, 2023, 10:02:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I’m not.  Maybe he would have never got this far down if he he would have had the right to see his kid in the first place. Keeping kids from their fathers always works out so well. You all are entitled to your opinions this is mine.

KGB did you hit the crack pipe this morning bro?
Muska, Chillin Chillin
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson flight decks

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #441 on: June 02, 2023, 10:04:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

KGB did you hit the crack pipe this morning bro?

he's been drinking ice waters with Bam Bam behind the Wawa

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1078
« Reply #442 on: June 02, 2023, 10:05:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Right. I forgot you guys are the experts because you post on Slap. Solve his problems, what are you waiting for?

It was literally YOU who suggested they knew how to help Bam.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #443 on: June 02, 2023, 10:20:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

It was literally YOU who suggested they knew how to help Bam.

Was it? Feel free to show me what you’re talking about. Who’s “they”?

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #444 on: June 02, 2023, 10:22:30 AM »
You're "they", you fucking troglodyte

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #445 on: June 02, 2023, 10:24:44 AM »

Troglodyte? That’s a good one. But please explain how “I “ am “They” again.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #446 on: June 02, 2023, 10:27:18 AM »

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #447 on: June 02, 2023, 10:33:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

https://languagetool.org/insights/post/style-singular-they/#:~:text=The%20short%20answer%20is%20yes,them%E2%80%9D%20can%20be%20singular%20pronouns.

Cool link. Try again though as there is no mention of I referring to Them or vice versa. I appreciate your dedication mr? Pizzaflip.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #448 on: June 02, 2023, 10:35:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

https://languagetool.org/insights/post/style-singular-they/#:~:text=The%20short%20answer%20is%20yes,them%E2%80%9D%20can%20be%20singular%20pronouns.
[close]

Cool link. Try again though as there is no mention of I referring to Them or vice versa. I appreciate your dedication mr? Pizzaflip.

He said "they" referring to you. Why would he say "I"? That's a stupid argument.

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #449 on: June 02, 2023, 10:39:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

He said "they" referring to you. Why would he say "I"? That's a stupid argument.

I was actually just genuinely interested in what you were talking about. I suppose if he would have replaced the word “they” with “you” in the first place we wouldn’t be having this conversation. Oh well, slappers going to slap.