Author Topic: NEW MAGIK SITE AFTER TRADESHOW!!!  (Read 11690 times)

PATruth

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: NEW MAGIK SITE AFTER TRADESHOW!!!
« Reply #90 on: March 15, 2007, 11:20:21 AM »
You really are a loser.

Don't believe me then. How bout you look on  careerbuilder or an actual job website for Sacramento and you'll see. In sf it's really only 55k and up. At the moment you might not see many jobs for sac but I've checked and sf has a couple jobs ALL offering 55k and up.The only thing I'm not being honest about is that you have to be journey man for that sallary but I essentially am if add up the time. I actually know more than a lot of them cause I actually read and am studying all facets of collision. One thing I'm leaving out is that it's commision based. Now do you think that the industry ever slows down? It don't. So if I wanted to, when I get that job, I will get paid as much as the time I put in, which can potentially be alot more than 55k. Also, consider how these skills can make me money on the side by buying old muscle cars and fixing them up to sell. A paint job sells a car.

Have fun at the construction site, baller-lol

Good luck buyin a house in Sacto on 55k.

Im not in construction bro. Id much rather be on the site though then huffing paint fumes.

Just a tip..try spell check when you put your resume together. When im hiring people I tend to notice if they can spell or not. Thats just me,maybe nobody else even notices.

Whatever you were still crying like girl.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 11:26:41 AM by PATruth »

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #91 on: March 15, 2007, 01:02:37 PM »
and I'll still beat you up like you are a girl.

That would be a combined total of over 100k with my ladies salary.
We have good credit and get house loan offers all the time. You really
don't know what you're talking about.

You would hope I can't get a house. Fucking hater.

BTW, when we get the house I'll pimp at least 2 cars a year and sell them.
That alone could potentially pay me over 30k extra. I do it now but I don't have
a house so I can't fully restore a car with interior and everything. Oh, and I'm looking
into an interior class too-haha. I just give em paint jobs and sell them. It's a very lucrative
hustle.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 01:16:49 PM by MAGIK INC GROUPIE »

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1954
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2007, 01:21:24 PM »
hey sanch do you have the measurements for the shirt sizes?? want to get some of the shirts but im not sure about american sizing (i live in asia)....  would be cool if i could get some of those in size... thanks and let me know...

hey sanch any word on the sizes of the shirts?
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Peter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 181
« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2007, 01:27:01 PM »
Henry,

you get that site up and running after?

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2007, 01:32:56 PM »
I'm pretty sure they're 32 in from top to bottom on xl's. They are the exact same tees and model as diamond tees. They run big. Alot of heads tell me to go with american apparel but am not really interested. I don't wear dresses either. Just like a comfortable fit.

It'll be up sooner than later I hope. Not really stressing it right now.

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2007, 01:35:04 PM »
Damn that avatar is nuts!!!!!!

Bam used to drop in on everything but I can't recall him actually riding on all 4's down a vert wall.

Who is that?

Peter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 181
« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2007, 01:38:17 PM »
shane cross, of course

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #97 on: March 15, 2007, 01:58:58 PM »
That is fucking gnar-gnar!

I don't really use that term but it's just so fitting for the occasion. What a talent. rip.

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #98 on: March 20, 2007, 12:10:38 PM »
Team may look like this in a couple days...

Rob Welsh// Nick Mclouth// Andrew Pott// Billy Roper// and my weak ass... of course we gonna take shit over and

add more when we in a distribution.

eight oh eight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #99 on: March 20, 2007, 12:27:30 PM »
what was the url again?

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #100 on: March 20, 2007, 12:34:41 PM »
http://stores.magikincskateapparel.com/StoreFront.bok?cart_id=2349341

I haven't even tried. When we're in a distribution it's gonna be godzilla. No lie, I know this. I got some other MAJOR Heads  confirmed once I can pay them. Pretty stoked right now on that Andrew kid. Still gotta confirm it though but think he's most defs down.

The blanks came in today so new tees soon. May change the writing on this tee to say something else more along the lines of what we're trying to do...

new emb tee in orange and with larger print. it is sized exactly like you see it here. White run bay tees with better more durable silver ink.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 12:40:49 PM by MAGIK INC GROUPIE »

otis b driftwood

« Reply #101 on: March 20, 2007, 04:56:38 PM »

Industry heads hate me, hate on me, but are too pussy to tell me when they can be held accountable-hehehehehehehehe Have a nice day, leeeeeeeeeeeeech!!!!

henry if this is true then it's going to be the biggest thing you've got going for you.

the industry is dying on it's ass and everyone is seeing through their shit, the time is ripe for someone doing something different.

you may have to work harder in the short term but it will pay off in the long term.

FIX YOUR FUCKING SITE.

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #102 on: March 20, 2007, 05:05:50 PM »
I know. I'd like to but don't know how or am willing to pay that much for it to get fixed now. I was gonna do 48blocks but wasn't stoked on it for various reasons. The good thing is which makes me proud is dudes order from all around the world and the total cost is $20. That's heart! That's not cause I have to, that's cause I want to. I do need to try harder cause the guys have literally fallen onto my lap and I can't let them down. I'll put out the world for distribution cause I do not want to do sales but will do a little to just sustain it for now. As I said before, I'm in no rush. my rent does not depend on Magik and if I had a  sudden urgency it's because of the dope as team we now got. Dudes are fucking hungry to ride for me and I need to remember that. This will not be your average team or company. I actually got some fucking beasts I can't name right now that are just waiting for me to get leverage so I can match their checks. Beasts I say!

otis b driftwood

« Reply #103 on: March 20, 2007, 05:08:51 PM »
I know. I'd like to but don't know how or am willing to pay that much for it to get fixed now. I was gonna do 48blocks but wasn't stoked on it for various reasons. The good thing is which makes me proud is dudes order from all around the world and the total cost is $20. That's heart! That's not cause I have to, that's cause I want to. I do need to try harder cause the guys have literally fallen onto my lap and I can't let them down. I'll put out the world for distribution cause I do not want to do sales but will do a little to just sustain it for now. As I said before, I'm in no rush. my rent does not depend on Magik and if I had a  sudden urgency it's because of the dope as team we now got. Dudes are fucking hungry to ride for me and I need to remember that. This will not be your average team or company. I actually got some fucking beasts I can't name right now that are just waiting for me to get leverage so I can match their checks. Beasts I say!

i've said this before but i don't care, i haven't bought anything skate related or worn anything with the word"skate" on it for at least 5 years.

i'd buy 4 magik shirts tomorrow.

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #104 on: March 21, 2007, 10:37:23 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i've said this before but i don't care, i haven't bought anything skate related or worn anything with the word"skate" on it for at least 5 years.

i'd buy 4 magik shirts tomorrow.

Not to toot my own horn but I'm proud of myself for knowing that kids don't like any gear with the name skate attached, and yet I still have made shirts like the university ones. Who would do that? All I see is a bunch of sheep following every industry trend to a t, or tee. I went out on a limb to push something I believe in. I don't think these wanksta companies like crooks and castles should have any share at all in skate doe. I don't care that it's ok now for skating to sell out. I'm a very opinionated person and won't just watch this fakeness. You can ignore it but a few real heads out there will respect what I'm doing.

peacepappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -97
  • tae-tae
« Reply #105 on: March 21, 2007, 06:57:17 PM »
I'm always down to support real skateboarding.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 05:46:02 PM by peacepappies »
ohyeahohyeah

eight oh eight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #106 on: April 06, 2007, 03:08:32 PM »
Thanks for the shirts, Sanch!

bornindabay

« Reply #107 on: April 06, 2007, 06:20:41 PM »
irrrrrrrrrieeeeeee!!! good looking out!

fumblebag

• Rep: -2
  • Gesundheit
« Reply #108 on: April 06, 2007, 07:44:06 PM »

No offense, Sanch, but I'm 21 with no job and good credit and I get house loan offers all the time, too. 

I think you're being overly optimistic about the career you started the other day.  I wish you luck, I really do, but don't jump the gun.  You'll just end up disappointed.
p.s. i do that in the bath sometimes. its fun to do it when you have a woody allen. when you open your legs up, your stick goes straight up, as if it wants to go to heaven.  - quote from guess who.

bornindabay

« Reply #109 on: April 06, 2007, 11:36:27 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

No offense, Sanch, but I'm 21 with no job and good credit and I get house loan offers all the time, too. 

I think you're being overly optimistic about the career you started the other day.  I wish you luck, I really do, but don't jump the gun.  You'll just end up disappointed.

What are you talking about? Journeymen get paid MINIMUM 50k upwards to 110k if you're in a busy place. I won't get that now but will get it in a year. I already have 2 years verifyable and need only one more to be a journeyman. if/when I get certified I'll make more. No lie, bodymen are content with just knowing their stage of work. I on the other hand, read up on everything from start to finish. Most bodymen are dumb as a doorknob and can never pass certification tests cause they'll never read, and it's pretty mandatory to pass them. If you have them you're directly effecting how much insurance companies will deal with the shop too. You can only get lots of insurance work, or direct repairs thru insurance companies if a high percentage of your bodymen/painters are certified. These shops prouldy display the icar/ase signs on the awning. If my health becomes a concern I could do estimates or be an adjuster. It's not a stretch at all, it's inevitable and just a little further down the path.

I'll guarantee a house by 1 year. Mark those words. So all the haters can hate in their overpriced appartment while I'm paying off my house.

fumblebag

• Rep: -2
  • Gesundheit
« Reply #110 on: April 07, 2007, 11:41:03 AM »
Like I said, I wish you the best of luck.

Inevitable, however, is an unbelievably optimistic way of looking at it.  Inevitable meaning that it will happen no matter what and you cannot get around that.

Sorry, man, I'm not trying to salt your game, I just don't want you to get bummed when life happens.
p.s. i do that in the bath sometimes. its fun to do it when you have a woody allen. when you open your legs up, your stick goes straight up, as if it wants to go to heaven.  - quote from guess who.

bornindabay

« Reply #111 on: April 07, 2007, 08:17:45 PM »
If anything, people who get amped about skate careers are overly optimistic. This is a fucking cakewalk compared to that. One thing someone should have taught you about me... you can't ever doubt me.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1582
« Reply #112 on: April 08, 2007, 01:37:02 PM »
'I just don't want you to get bummed when life happens.'

uh..i think that's why he's getting a job dude....

i never understood why skaters get so bummed when a guy says 'i'm gonna just get a job and skate for fun...' 

bornindabay

« Reply #113 on: April 09, 2007, 10:04:07 PM »
It's a sin, that's why. You're supposed to skate till your 50. Either way, someone's gonna hate.

anyways, plug-plug-plug... Magik review up on ingnitionsk8.com

PATruth

« Reply #114 on: May 29, 2007, 07:19:48 AM »
Got my cool Ts.
Ordered 2 larges and got 1 lrg and 1 xl.
Shirts are so big they are unwearable. Ghetto gowns.
Traded both of them for an ounce bag of American Spirit.

bornindabay

« Reply #115 on: May 29, 2007, 07:29:14 AM »
Ha, cool. Sorry they weren't more hip for you. At least  you came up on something. You have nothing to complain about.

Btw, are you complaining that one of the DEFECTS you bought for $2 was a different size?

eight oh eight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #116 on: May 29, 2007, 08:05:35 PM »
If they're like diamond tee's then they'll shrink to fit with a good wash.
Got that EMB shirt in the mail.  Shit is mad orange.

bornindabay

« Reply #117 on: July 07, 2007, 10:40:09 PM »
New tee coming. I wanted to make something with meaning.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2213
  • computer says no
« Reply #118 on: July 08, 2007, 08:46:06 AM »
That's fucking sick!

coldasice

« Reply #119 on: July 09, 2007, 05:08:00 AM »
sanch you know i need one of those EMB tee's
hook a brotha up if ya can
but either way keep doin the damm thing