Author Topic: Deep Fried "Pescado"  (Read 3313 times)

FuzzGNU

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 194
  • The Spectre Haunting SLAP
Re: Deep Fried "Pescado"
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2022, 12:22:14 PM »
Wow super sick. That last guy’s skating was super enjoyable. Who is he/who does he ride for? I’m a sucker for chaotic style

I just rewatched his part. I feel like chaotic isn't descriptive enough. Diego Todd is chaotic. This man is frantic.

He skates like he is a fish out of water new to skating, hates skating, is afraid of skating... but needs to frantically put out the sickest part in a month of filming or he and everyone he loves will be murdered in the worst deaths possible. I mean that in the best way, he rips.

The raw emotions on his face and body language in every clip is so visceral. His body movements are like every muscle in his body are trying to will the board and his body to safety. Its like if one of us mere mortals were forced to put out a GX  part.

The part also almost feels chronological because the skating gets slightly more clean and slightly more tech as the part goes on. I also love the little 270 kickturn to hillbomb in the middle of that one line. It was like the calm before the storm.

Shout outs to that guy. We seriously need name cards on skate videos. At least put it in the YouTube captions. Come on.
Skateboarding is the ultimate challenge.

Phao Lo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2022, 01:07:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Wow super sick. That last guy’s skating was super enjoyable. Who is he/who does he ride for? I’m a sucker for chaotic style
[close]

I just rewatched his part. I feel like chaotic isn't descriptive enough. Diego Todd is chaotic. This man is frantic.

He skates like he is a fish out of water new to skating, hates skating, is afraid of skating... but needs to frantically put out the sickest part in a month of filming or he and everyone he loves will be murdered in the worst deaths possible. I mean that in the best way, he rips.

The raw emotions on his face and body language in every clip is so visceral. His body movements are like every muscle in his body are trying to will the board and his body to safety. Its like if one of us mere mortals were forced to put out a GX  part.

The part also almost feels chronological because the skating gets slightly more clean and slightly more tech as the part goes on. I also love the little 270 kickturn to hillbomb in the middle of that one line. It was like the calm before the storm.

Shout outs to that guy. We seriously need name cards on skate videos. At least put it in the YouTube captions. Come on.

Marshall Manuel, I believe. Skates for Roger.

9:00

Sketch Hitchcock

• Rep: 167
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2022, 10:19:01 PM »
Whoa this is heavy!  How the fuck is this crew so productive

somedudefromnj

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2022, 03:43:14 AM »
While I know the Nyjah part is probably good, I turned on my computer to watch it but saw the Deep Fried tab still open and watched Pescado again instead

edit

Just watched the Nyjah part and holy shit

Still hyped on Pescado thoug. As someone said before these dudes are so so productive
« Last Edit: December 03, 2022, 04:05:36 AM by somedudefromnj »

Lol. Eldee is definitely a human. He’s like a raider on horse back who’s kinda scared to do battle. Somehow he closes his eyes and swings his sword wildly and wakes up in a pile of dead orcs.

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2022, 09:04:49 AM »
That firecracker on the side of the building with the huge drop is something I’ve discussed with multiple people. A ‘what if someone skated that’ spot that’s in an obvious place for all to see, and I was hyped someone finally did it.

sprained_ankle

• Rep: -12
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2022, 11:35:02 AM »
Love Chris Athens skating.

The last guy blew my mind. It was so sick. You could tell he pushed his limits for the part.
hi,am new here