Author Topic: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock  (Read 373811 times)

Yonnycage

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -89
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock
« Reply #2160 on: February 14, 2024, 05:49:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Gx from Florida. Don’t tells shit about SF. Is SUCKAFREE .  It’s where the Bible is at. It’s the Mecca you dumb pilgrims. For real tho. I’m sorry about that foot ball game. You haters need to wear some flowers in your hair or some other corny ass shit like that. Fuck the chiefs. That shit look racist. And fuck Kansas City I’m still pissed about what they did to Mac Dre . I don’t give a fuck about foot ball.
[close]

Grrrrreat another blabbering nonsense poster
[close]
get off my dik Yonnie and put me on ignore now

My name is spelled correctly literally right there. Your shtick's BEEN decrepit. Go bother reddit or maybe the facebook comments of some zoomer rap shitposting page where you belong

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #2161 on: February 15, 2024, 07:18:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Gx from Florida. Don’t tells shit about SF. Is SUCKAFREE .  It’s where the Bible is at. It’s the Mecca you dumb pilgrims. For real tho. I’m sorry about that foot ball game. You haters need to wear some flowers in your hair or some other corny ass shit like that. Fuck the chiefs. That shit look racist. And fuck Kansas City I’m still pissed about what they did to Mac Dre . I don’t give a fuck about foot ball.
[close]

[close]
[close]

My name is spelled correctly literally right there. Your shtick's BEEN decrepit. Go bother reddit or maybe the facebook comments of some zoomer rap shitposting page where you belong

You're wack if you can't handle the ninJ

djoekr

• Rep: 310
« Reply #2162 on: February 15, 2024, 07:27:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Gotta love SLAP-users' seething hate for any hip hop made after 2010. It's like a new generation of those kinda people that proclaim that Led Zeppelin were the last talented artists before 'real music' died.
Skateboarding is a joke
And if you think otherwise
you're fucked in the head

It's not that serious -
Go fast, catch a frontside
And remember why you love it

Ninj2

• Rep: -86
« Reply #2163 on: February 15, 2024, 07:50:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

has anyone ever told you that u is insufferable? Hit that ignore button granny

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
  • sup dog
« Reply #2164 on: February 15, 2024, 08:52:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
has anyone ever told you that u is insufferable? Hit that ignore button granny
Please Ninj don’t hurt ‘em.
Another brand new account coming in on some absolute fuck shit

frontsideNECKTIE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 222
  • Precision Posture
« Reply #2165 on: February 15, 2024, 09:18:53 AM »
ninJ is jinn re-incarnate

not sure if that's good or bad but i'm here for the ride

Wow sorry, didn't realise I was dealing with a sick cunt here

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #2166 on: February 15, 2024, 09:23:58 AM »
ninJ is jinn re-incarnate

not sure if that's good or bad but i'm here for the ride

I'm excited to hear more about him being rich and smart. That mansion of his in Corona had me intrigued to say the least.

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -89
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2167 on: February 15, 2024, 11:40:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Gotta love SLAP-users' seething hate for any hip hop made after 2010. It's like a new generation of those kinda people that proclaim that Led Zeppelin were the last talented artists before 'real music' died.

Very oddly specific that I come off as hating rap post 2010. There's a ton of good shit out there. Dave East and Freddie Gibbs are killing it. You know what the fuck I mean when I say zoomer rap.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 06:14:29 PM by Yonnycage »

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #2168 on: February 15, 2024, 01:52:15 PM »
I love SF, lived there for a year under strange circumstances and it was great. I skated waller all the time and drank in the street (it was 2020)
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

SupremePizza

• Rep: 44
« Reply #2169 on: February 15, 2024, 02:18:46 PM »
I was in SF last year for a few weeks. Didn't look any better/worse than Seattle from what I could tell. People are just triggered by homeless people for no reason or because of one fox news segment. Had a great time there, ate good food, wish I could have skated more. Honestly I saw crazier shit in the times I went from 2009-2016 that made last year look tame by comparison.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -763
« Reply #2170 on: February 15, 2024, 02:45:36 PM »
Who was the guy who came on here from SF. He worked in a skate shop and was threatening to kill slap pals and fuck them up.

He was apart of some shitty local brand.

He was comedy gold.

Anybody?
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -763
« Reply #2171 on: February 15, 2024, 02:51:40 PM »
Xoflipxo or something?
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3342
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #2172 on: February 15, 2024, 03:01:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

No no I’ve seen Hamilton and it is just wonderful!

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2231
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #2173 on: February 15, 2024, 03:20:05 PM »
Xoflipxo or something?
Correct you are! That was our boy, Ruben Chicas. 
He had come to the defense of that Create kid, Jordin, and only made the situation waaay worse by attracting the ire of one Mr. Edmund Lawndale, who promptly took him and the fledgling skate/lifestyle company to task & that was the last anybody seems to have seen of the dood, OR the brand*.
None of his experience as a bus boy at the Cabana Club had prepared the young Chicas for the sternly worded dressing down he received from Ed on these here message bloards.
What a time to have been alive on SLAP, indeed!

*Disclosure: this assertion is NOT (in fact) factual.  User xoflipxo returned to post a couple/few times later on AND to the best of my knowledge, Create still operates a brand forward skate retail space on 6th Street in SF. I still maintain that NOBODY sees them or their product "in the wild" around here, regardless.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 776
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #2174 on: February 15, 2024, 03:31:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Xoflipxo or something?
[close]
He had come to the defense of that Create kid, Jordin, and only made the situation waaay worse by attracting the ire of one Mr. Edmund Lawndale, who promptly took him and the fledgling skate/lifestyle company to task & that was the last anybody seems to have seen of the dood, OR the brand*.
None of his experience as a bus boy at the Cabana Club had prepared the young Chicas for the sternly worded dressing down he received from Ed on these here message bloards.

*Disclosure: this assertion is NOT (in fact) factual.  User xoflipxo returned to post a couple/few times later on AND to the best of my knowledge, Create still operates a brand forward skate retail space on 6th Street in SF. I still maintain that NOBODY sees them or their product "in the wild" around here, regardless.
I went to a hardcore show that was unbeknownst to me held at the create skateshop lol I thought of xoxoflip and what a dumbass him and everyone involved was haha people ended up breaking their display case for trucks and wheels and the shelving for tees broke too haha fuck their manatee bullshit

nothing's been the since same

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2175 on: February 15, 2024, 03:33:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Xoflipxo or something?
[close]

[close]
I went to a hardcore show that was unbeknownst to me held at the create skateshop lol I thought of xoxoflip and what a dumbass him and everyone involved was haha people ended up breaking their display case for trucks and wheels and the shelving for tees broke too haha fuck their manatee bullshit
Hilarious. 
That there's a contender for "feel good post of the week" BTW.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1067
« Reply #2176 on: February 15, 2024, 04:06:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Xoflipxo or something?
[close]

Wasn’t this exchange part of your origin story? I wish I had an origin story. My first post was probably, ‘hey guys, long time lurker first time poster’.

Mongo Lloyd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
« Reply #2177 on: February 15, 2024, 05:55:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Xoflipxo or something?
[close]

That was one of the funnest threads to be a part of, thanks for the memories.
Do you get deja vu, huh?

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2178 on: February 15, 2024, 06:07:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Xoflipxo or something?
[close]

[close]

Wasn’t this exchange part of your origin story? I wish I had an origin story. My first post was probably, ‘hey guys, long time lurker first time poster’.
My origin story dates back to @GK Satoshi & the Gring King Disruptor thread: my first post was a series of Haikus trash talking their new trucks.
Very rude intro to the forum.
Too late for me to apologize for my poor manners?