Author Topic: israel and palestine  (Read 17983 times)

cucktard and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

cucktard

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 259
Re: israel and palestine
« Reply #390 on: Today at 07:01:41 AM »
I’m not sure how to approach someone like you at this point.

You’ve been shown destruction raining down on a million innocent people, with tens of thousands murdered, and many more tens of thousands injured, widowed, and orphaned.

Yet you still reach back to these reasons that sound insane to and non-Zionist (and many, many other Jewish people) that all this needs to happen because they would do the same to us.

So I am left wondering if

A- You are just dishonest and don’t really give a shit (otherwise you would use way more convincing evidence) and are just a sociopath who doesn’t mind the destruction of human life

Or B- You have been so one-sidedly exposed to Zionist propaganda and so completely swallowed it that you cannot accept any other truth, no matter how forcefully it is shown to you again and again.

But the truth is no life is worth more or less than another. Jewish life is not worth more or less than a Palestinian.

Believing differently is what brought about the Holocaust, the genocide and the intense racism that permeates Israeli society, that allows them to think that keeping Palestinians in a jail for decades is somehow fair and ‘disengaged’ and not worthy of any kind of response.
« Last Edit: Today at 09:58:03 PM by cucktard »
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1486
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #391 on: Today at 08:01:42 AM »
Fuck Zionism and fuck all Zionists.

231st Street

• Rep: -208
« Reply #392 on: Today at 08:14:16 AM »
Not sure how much more clearly I can say that I wish Israel wasn't killing civilians then I have already.  That is the difference between me and (some of) you.  Some of you are happy about hostage taking and killing as long as its Israelis because... ZIONISTS.   I am definitely a huge zionist and an observant jew as you all know based on my posts.  Love you all. 

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -67
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #393 on: Today at 08:16:52 AM »
Not sure how much more clearly I can say that I wish Israel wasn't killing civilians then I have already.  That is the difference between me and (some of) you.  Some of you are happy about hostage taking and killing as long as its Israelis because... ZIONISTS.   I am definitely a huge zionist and an observant jew as you all know based on my posts.  Love you all.

who is happy about hostage taking?

also there are palestinian hostages.

The thing is, when you murder 30,000 people, it becomes bigger than the initial hostage situation.
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #394 on: Today at 08:45:47 AM »
You can claim to be Zionist as much as you want. We’re not going to keep you from being what you want to be. We sure as fuck are free to express our disapproval.

It’s obvious there’s something wrong with that ideology when you automatically think we’re okay with any violence on innocent people because of whatever their identity or ideology.

You may think that way, we don’t.

231st Street

• Rep: -208
« Reply #395 on: Today at 10:43:59 AM »
You can claim to be Zionist as much as you want. We’re not going to keep you from being what you want to be. We sure as fuck are free to express our disapproval.

It’s obvious there’s something wrong with that ideology when you automatically think we’re okay with any violence on innocent people because of whatever their identity or ideology.

You may think that way, we don’t.

Do you think Hamas is justified in armed resistance against Israel?  your posts seem to imply that you do.  Do you think anyone who has served in the IDF or is in the IDF is a valid target for execution?

Y'all can def. keep expressing your dissaproval-- all good! 

Frank and Fred

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
« Reply #396 on: Today at 11:21:53 AM »
Resistance against Israel is justified, yes. But targeting civilians is never justifiable in my opinion. Whether it's the IRA or Hamas.

While this is a necessary discussion we can't loose sight of the power dynamic, the ratio of casualties and the current reality on the ground.

Furthermore, the 'powers that be' in Israel are ensuring their own people won't be safe for generations to come. This is absolute madness and more and more people are going to be sick of funding this atrocity.

If you care about the welfare of Israeli civilians and the Jewish diaspora you also should be calling for a ceasefire with some urgency.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #397 on: Today at 03:18:16 PM »
As long as the system continues to treat them with inequality and refuse them basic human rights, then they will fight for their dignity.

Having served in the military, noncombatants are off limits. When one military chooses to disregard that and treat the entire populace as if they are all viable targets, then it is hard to argue that the ones trying to retaliate should follow a rule of combat that has been completely ignored.

Are they terrorists when terrorism has been deployed on them as a strategy for decades?

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 259
« Reply #398 on: Today at 03:54:53 PM »

No, I don’t think I’ve heard you condemn the slaughter at all.

When you actually say something (which is rare), the closest you get is some mild “I wish it wasn’t happening”, which makes it sound like you are disappointed with getting the wrong pizza toppings, not that you are horrified at the massacre of thousands and thousands of children.

What you consistently do is justify Israeli actions, which makes you sound like you support the genocide.

So yeah, you can say that shit much more clearly. Because I don’t think you believe it.

I think you believe Jewish life is worth more than Palestinian life.

And NOONE is ‘happy’ about Hamas’ actions!

You are so stuck in your black/white worldview that you can’t separate ‘supporting Hamas enthusiastically’ with ‘understanding why Palestinians would support resistance against Israel and hate Israelis when Israelis do this like this’

So fuck anyone that supports Israeli military action or that piece of shit Bibi.

« Last Edit: Today at 06:46:28 PM by cucktard »
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea