Author Topic: Nike SB Chronicles, Vol. 1 | Extras | Clark Hassler  (Read 1763 times)

Bubblegum Tate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Nike SB Chronicles, Vol. 1 | Extras | Clark Hassler
« on: October 15, 2015, 08:08:00 PM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -602
  • who knows
Re: Nike SB Chronicles, Vol. 1 | Extras | Clark Hassler
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2015, 04:09:29 AM »
That was great.  clark is awesome.  Sometimes I think he has the least pop of any pro and that's okay
where is home?

Violator

• Rep: 73
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2015, 04:40:22 AM »
I always loved the way he skated.  Hope he's filming for a part soon, his lack of footage in Oververt was a letdown for me, although that video still ruled

peacepappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -97
  • tae-tae
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2015, 06:35:46 AM »
hes so tight, that 5050 to 5050 was sick
ohyeahohyeah

snowman600

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2015, 08:00:43 AM »
Hassler rules. His style has the right amount of sketchiness to give his skating that spontaneity.

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2015, 11:27:51 AM »
OK so RIDE channel has a whole article about how innovative his switch wallride to 50-50 is and the first comment under it shows Patrick Melcher doing the exact trick(Death Skateboards) at what I honestly believe is the exact same spot. Fun part to watch but RIDE channel is blowing it. Also explains why it wasn't used...
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

Nancy Chin The Manicurist

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 222
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2015, 07:56:57 PM »
OK so RIDE channel has a whole article about how innovative his switch wallride to 50-50 is and the first comment under it shows Patrick Melcher doing the exact trick(Death Skateboards) at what I honestly believe is the exact same spot. Fun part to watch but RIDE channel is blowing it. Also explains why it wasn't used...

it WAS used. In fact, basically every trick in that video was either seen in his original Chronicles part and /or used in some other SB related video clip. This "Extras" part was basically a bunch of second angles and what not.  

But yeah, RIDE Channel doesn't necessarily blow it, but the dude who wrote the article (and countless other worthless / half-assed articles), Leland Ware, certainly does. Dude just clutters the Ride Channel news feed with fluff. Though I'll admit, his recent KIDS related interview was a step towards the right direction in terms of producing relevant content.

Thank God they hired Pat Canale recently.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 08:05:35 PM by Nancy Chin The Manicurist »

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2015, 07:33:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

it WAS used. In fact, basically every trick in that video was either seen in his original Chronicles part and /or used in some other SB related video clip. This "Extras" part was basically a bunch of second angles and what not.  

But yeah, RIDE Channel doesn't necessarily blow it, but the dude who wrote the article (and countless other worthless / half-assed articles), Leland Ware, certainly does. Dude just clutters the Ride Channel news feed with fluff. Though I'll admit, his recent KIDS related interview was a step towards the right direction in terms of producing relevant content.

Thank God they hired Pat Canale recently.
my bad I didn't recall if they used it or not. Been awhile since I seen the actual part..
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2015, 01:34:19 PM »
i expected to see another Enjoi video after Oververt... they teased a few things inside Oververt:

Jose's footage was held hostage!
Clark part?
...Jimmy Carlin vert button part?