Author Topic: Non Skate Shoes Good For Skating Thread  (Read 125430 times)

art hellman

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Non Skate Shoes Good For Skating Thread
« Reply #1080 on: May 08, 2024, 02:02:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Predator Mundial
[close]
Expand Quote
@skatan design
[close]

Ahah I knew this one would pop here at some point. It was built as a casual shoe, I did try to make it a bit skate friendly, but not sure on the skate ability since it wasn't tested or built as a skate shoe.
The outsole is a bit too wide on the forefoot which might make it a bit weird to ollie/flick, but I haven't really tried.

[close]

Nice work. I have some copa mundials for indoor soccer. If I blow those out, I'll look for these.

Is there a specific name shoe designers use for the "soccer style" stitching in the toe area, or any similar kind of stitching that creates a pattern of depth in the material like on the Jordan 12 or Nike Air Total Max Uptempo (Reggie Millers)?

ive been trying to find a pair of these to skate in... were they only sold in Europe? @skatan
hardly art, hardly starving

diplodocus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 154
  • long neck
« Reply #1081 on: May 08, 2024, 11:24:14 PM »
Anyone ever skate the regular Jack Purcells? I've been wanting them ever since they discontinued the mid.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2235
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #1082 on: Today at 12:27:40 AM »
Anyone ever skate the regular Jack Purcells? I've been wanting them ever since they discontinued the mid.
They made my feet cry.
Then again… I’m an old, so make of that what you will.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?